Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-25-2010   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Lover ^_^
Awards MoM AwardFacebook Fan

TheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to TheBlackCatXIII
IGN: TheBlackCatXIII
Class: Sense to_scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seru
^ I see you points and understand them.

Though I'm not going to change my wish, even though I really don't want to take someone free will away from them. It does seem selfish of me to want this, but I've known to many people who have faced discrimination and one who took his own life because of how bad it was. I would be completely fine being known as selfish, as long as it would help prevent others from having to deal with discrimination.
Believe and persists, even if your wish doesn't come true, it doesn't matter, they rarely do anyway.
I too have the same wish, i understand how you're feeling.
For everyone to be happy with what they got, where they are and who they are. For Justice to exist in the world. Seems impossible but it's alright, it's only a wish and besides, it's good that you have experienced all that stuff, now you can go tell others about it, and possibly change some of them.
Don't give up, if a man told himself he can't do something, he'll end up achieving a lot less than what he could have.
Dream come true is hard, but who doesn't want to get closer to it?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-26-2010   #42 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

I wish I could make a living doing something that I really like.