Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-30-2010   #1 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake
Default Milkshakes Answers!

-------

Quote:
Originally Posted by orphan
how do you feel about being an enneagram 8?
- (Do I have to answer this seriously?) Well, I guess I kinda got impressed on how it showed results near (sometimes exactly) to what I (think) am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Who is the shittest poster on Random?
- everybody on random is equal, world peace man Well, I'm not naming names but they rhyme with Matt, Cheeses, Zgm, and Say Row.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seru
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a milkshake? *Strictly for scientific research ;D*
-
Well, I tried it out and it took me 3 hours and 27 minutes, thanks a lot! D:<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee
What talent do you really wish you had?
-Probably playing the piano, or any instrument for that matter. Of all all the talents I've had , one of the many things I can't do is play an instrument. Probably a vuvuzela, but that doesn't count, yo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mums
If you could create your own taste of ice cream, what would you make?
-Butterscotch Ice cream. I will invent that and you will like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TendoLinky
If you had a billion dollars what would you do with it?
-I'll buy the things I never had, I wanna be on the cover of forbes magazines, sitting next to oprah and the queen.

But every time I close my eyes, I see my name in shining lights. A different city every night, oh why, I swear. the world better prepare, when I"m a billionaire.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't want to be one, I'd only get friends that like me for my money, and I know that happens. :|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
What flavor are you?
-Hannah Montana with a side of Justin Bieber. Salty with pinch of brain damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnao
Do you still play Grand Chase and reasons why you do or don't? :v
-I don't, and I'd probably love coming back.

The main reason I can't return to NAGC is the region-block, I heard about the region-block a few years ago abruptly while I was playing, and heard that I could use hotspot shield for that. I tried using it but my computer was already slow, making it even slower.

So I moved on to GCPH, made a new life there, but I quit afterwards, I hated the community, it turned into NAGC's horrible birthchild.

But above all of that, I'd sure love coming back, then reminisce the memories I had there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani
Do you bring boys to the yard?
-DAMN RIGHT, and it's better than yours. I can teach you, but I have to charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebin
Do your milkshakes really bring all the boys to the yard?
-I can see youre on it, You want me to teach thee techniques that freaks these boys, It can't be bought, Just know, thieves get caught.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuki
What inspired your zombie kabuki avatar thing?
-Go search for "Zombie Mulan" I thought that it looked awesome, so I took it. kudos to jeftoon01 for this! -shameless plugging-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyVampire
Whats your favourite drink?
-Ironically, it's mango shakes, it's creamy and it tastes like love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
that's two people with practically the same question...

my question: if you could live for a year in any country which would it be?
-Probably New Zealand, quiet, full of sheep and boring. The only flaw is that I have to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
What would you name your children?
-Xavier and Amanda Probably something filipino. If it were to be a boy, I'd name him Victor. Then I'd name my girl Amanda. So she'll be nicknamed Amanda, but I'd prefer to call her "Poor Fool" or "Little Slave"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
What the heck is wrong with you?!
-Says the one who loves overactive hair growth.

If that question was serious, I'd say that I'm antisocial, but I'd do love to have more friends, though. I'm also paranoid, I'm scared of having a murderer get in my (locked, padlocked) room and kill/rape me.

I'm also obsessive compulsive on symmetry, I hate it when things aren't symmetrical!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
Sniping a last question before closing this up...

What frightens you? Like really terrifies you down to your core?
-Being the Asian student I am, I'm scared of my grades dropping. They're already bad as they are. (B- to B+) My school sets higher expectations, so I have to get a grade above a B in there. (That's an 85 in the Philippines)

Another thing is my future, and what happens after I die. I only comfort myself to knowing that when I die, I won't feel/know anything.

-------
If you would like to volunteer to be interviewed, please contact Mitchi.

-ggftw Community Staff
CONTACT US WITH YOUR EVENT/GAME IDEAS!
PM Kotarou, Ascherit, Mitchi, or Sanichi.

See previous episodes here!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-30-2010   #2 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

That's fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
Of all all the talents I've had
Confirmed for lying.

09-30-2010   #3 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
I'm also obsessive compulsive on symmetry, I hate it when things aren't symmetrical!
Omg. o/. So totally alike.

09-30-2010   #4 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

Quote:
That's fast.

Confirmed for lying.
world record?

09-30-2010   #5 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXnarutoXsasukeXx
world record?
Quite scary.

How much milk did you fed Mitchi?

09-30-2010   #6 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

B is a bad grade?!

09-30-2010   #7 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee
B is a bad grade?!
In Asian context, it is average.

Not terribad but not stellar either.

09-30-2010   #8 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

^ I think it depends on the standards set on people by their parents, or themselves. I'm pretty sure I was on the brink of tears when I made my first B...but I set really high standards for myself lol. Anything below a 95 in high school for me was a disappointment, but I gave a little wiggle room (92 and up ;D) when I began taking AP and DC courses.

Hmm that's a lot of licks to get to the center of a milkshake, unless you take really long licks. Explain your procedure so I can write my data analysis :x

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

09-30-2010   #9 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
^ I think it depends on the standards set on people by their parents, or themselves. I'm pretty sure I was on the brink of tears when I made my first B...but I set really high standards for myself lol. Anything below a 95 in high school for me was a disappointment, but I gave a little wiggle room (92 and up ;D) when I began taking AP and DC courses.
I don't cry over my grades or get emo or anything, but it does suck to see B-s and below in my grade.

Now that I am in uni, my expectations of myself has dropped (horrible time to do so), but it still sucks to see myself getting a B+ in Maths for the very first time of my life. >_>

09-30-2010   #10 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

B is a good grade here, most of my final high school grades were B's :x

09-30-2010   #11 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Guild: Prisma

I'm happy with B's.

Also, I would definitely try some of that butterscotch ice cream!

09-30-2010   #12 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Quote:
Quite scary.

How much milk did you fed Mitchi?
What does milk have to do with this? :<

09-30-2010   #13 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

B's are counted as good grades here as well, but my high school's grading scale was pretty bad. Teachers curved grades and gave extra credit so much it got to the point of annoyance. Really I was only concerned with the grades for AP classes, since they rarely curved grades than.

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

09-30-2010   #14 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Ah, how strange.

I hate it when things are not perfectly symmetric either.

Which is why I fail at doing graphs because every two seconds is like "WAIT THAT'S NOT RIGHT"

Even with a ruler!

09-30-2010   #15 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Hannah Montana with a side of Justin Bieber. Salty with pinch of brain damage.
I do not approve this milkshake flavor.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

10-01-2010   #16 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Quote:
-Hannah Montana with a side of Justin Bieber. Salty with pinch of brain damage.
^ You sound disgusting Q__Q *No offence*
Quote:
-Ironically, it's mango shakes, it's creamy and it tastes like love.
Tastes like love uh =P?

10-01-2010   #17 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

Quote:

Hmm that's a lot of licks to get to the center of a milkshake, unless you take really long licks. Explain your procedure so I can write my data analysis :x
I took about 10 minutes licking the glass itself, then I thought it was stupid so I tried licking inside. My tongue was too short so I kept squirming inside.

Well, about my grade, it's not me or my parents having high expectations, it's the school.

You see, on normal schools, 75 is the passing grade. However, at my school it's 85. So if you convert that to american grading systems, if I get a C, I fail, so I have to get a B or B+ to pass.