ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://ggftw.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Milkshakes Answers! (http://ggftw.com/forum/general-discussion/83283-milkshakes-answers.html)

Mitchi 09-30-2010 06:49 AM

Milkshakes Answers!

-------

Quote:

Originally Posted by orphan (Post 1357486)
how do you feel about being an enneagram 8?

- (Do I have to answer this seriously?) Well, I guess I kinda got impressed on how it showed results near (sometimes exactly) to what I (think) am.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zgmfx19a (Post 1357662)
Who is the shittest poster on Random?

- everybody on random is equal, world peace man Well, I'm not naming names but they rhyme with Matt, Cheeses, Zgm, and Say Row.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seru (Post 1357773)
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a milkshake? *Strictly for scientific research ;D*

-http://i56.tinypic.com/2utiwd2.gif
Well, I tried it out and it took me 3 hours and 27 minutes, thanks a lot! D:<

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aimee (Post 1357777)
What talent do you really wish you had?

-Probably playing the piano, or any instrument for that matter. Of all all the talents I've had :py01:, one of the many things I can't do is play an instrument. Probably a vuvuzela, but that doesn't count, yo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mums (Post 1357798)
If you could create your own taste of ice cream, what would you make?

-Butterscotch Ice cream. I will invent that and you will like it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TendoLinky (Post 1358105)
If you had a billion dollars what would you do with it?

-I'll buy the things I never had, I wanna be on the cover of forbes magazines, sitting next to oprah and the queen.

But every time I close my eyes, I see my name in shining lights. A different city every night, oh why, I swear. the world better prepare, when I"m a billionaire.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't want to be one, I'd only get friends that like me for my money, and I know that happens. :|

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirae (Post 1358106)
What flavor are you?

-Hannah Montana with a side of Justin Bieber. Salty with pinch of brain damage.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shnao (Post 1358126)
Do you still play Grand Chase and reasons why you do or don't? :v

-I don't, and I'd probably love coming back.

The main reason I can't return to NAGC is the region-block, I heard about the region-block a few years ago abruptly while I was playing, and heard that I could use hotspot shield for that. I tried using it but my computer was already slow, making it even slower.

So I moved on to GCPH, made a new life there, but I quit afterwards, I hated the community, it turned into NAGC's horrible birthchild.

But above all of that, I'd sure love coming back, then reminisce the memories I had there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dani (Post 1358187)
Do you bring boys to the yard?

-DAMN RIGHT, and it's better than yours. I can teach you, but I have to charge.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kebin (Post 1358192)
Do your milkshakes really bring all the boys to the yard?

-I can see youre on it, You want me to teach thee techniques that freaks these boys, It can't be bought, Just know, thieves get caught.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibuki (Post 1358190)
What inspired your zombie kabuki avatar thing?

-Go search for "Zombie Mulan" I thought that it looked awesome, so I took it. kudos to jeftoon01 for this! -shameless plugging-

Quote:

Originally Posted by MintyVampire (Post 1358248)
Whats your favourite drink?

-Ironically, it's mango shakes, it's creamy and it tastes like love.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PedroRomero (Post 1358263)
that's two people with practically the same question...

my question: if you could live for a year in any country which would it be?

-Probably New Zealand, quiet, full of sheep and boring. The only flaw is that I have to work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red (Post 1358644)
What would you name your children?

-Xavier and Amanda Probably something filipino. If it were to be a boy, I'd name him Victor. Then I'd name my girl Amanda. So she'll be nicknamed Amanda, but I'd prefer to call her "Poor Fool" or "Little Slave"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torikakae (Post 1358666)
What the heck is wrong with you?!

-Says the one who loves overactive hair growth.

If that question was serious, I'd say that I'm antisocial, but I'd do love to have more friends, though. I'm also paranoid, I'm scared of having a murderer get in my (locked, padlocked) room and kill/rape me.

I'm also obsessive compulsive on symmetry, I hate it when things aren't symmetrical!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchi (Post 1359462)
Sniping a last question before closing this up...

What frightens you? Like really terrifies you down to your core?

-Being the Asian student I am, I'm scared of my grades dropping. They're already bad as they are. (B- to B+) My school sets higher expectations, so I have to get a grade above a B in there. (That's an 85 in the Philippines)

Another thing is my future, and what happens after I die. I only comfort myself to knowing that when I die, I won't feel/know anything.

-------
If you would like to volunteer to be interviewed, please contact Mitchi.

-ggftw Community Staff
CONTACT US WITH YOUR EVENT/GAME IDEAS!
PM Kotarou, Ascherit, Mitchi, or Sanichi.

See previous episodes here!

zgmfx19a 09-30-2010 07:01 AM

That's fast.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchi (Post 1359585)
Of all all the talents I've had :py01:

Confirmed for lying.

Shiki 09-30-2010 07:11 AM

Quote:

I'm also obsessive compulsive on symmetry, I hate it when things aren't symmetrical!
Omg. o/. So totally alike.

Milkshakes 09-30-2010 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zgmfx19a (Post 1359600)
That's fast.

Confirmed for lying.

world record? :py01:

zgmfx19a 09-30-2010 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXnarutoXsasukeXx (Post 1359610)
world record? :py01:

Quite scary.

How much milk did you fed Mitchi?

Aimee 09-30-2010 07:51 AM

B is a bad grade?!

zgmfx19a 09-30-2010 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aimee (Post 1359625)
B is a bad grade?!

In Asian context, it is average.

Not terribad but not stellar either.

Seru 09-30-2010 08:02 AM

^ I think it depends on the standards set on people by their parents, or themselves. I'm pretty sure I was on the brink of tears when I made my first B...but I set really high standards for myself lol. Anything below a 95 in high school for me was a disappointment, but I gave a little wiggle room (92 and up ;D) when I began taking AP and DC courses.

Hmm that's a lot of licks to get to the center of a milkshake, unless you take really long licks. Explain your procedure so I can write my data analysis :x

zgmfx19a 09-30-2010 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seru (Post 1359634)
^ I think it depends on the standards set on people by their parents, or themselves. I'm pretty sure I was on the brink of tears when I made my first B...but I set really high standards for myself lol. Anything below a 95 in high school for me was a disappointment, but I gave a little wiggle room (92 and up ;D) when I began taking AP and DC courses.

I don't cry over my grades or get emo or anything, but it does suck to see B-s and below in my grade.

Now that I am in uni, my expectations of myself has dropped (horrible time to do so), but it still sucks to see myself getting a B+ in Maths for the very first time of my life. >_>

Aimee 09-30-2010 08:38 AM

B is a good grade here, most of my final high school grades were B's :x

Mums 09-30-2010 08:42 AM

I'm happy with B's.

Also, I would definitely try some of that butterscotch ice cream!

Mitchi 09-30-2010 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zgmfx19a (Post 1359621)
Quite scary.

How much milk did you fed Mitchi?

What does milk have to do with this? :<

Seru 09-30-2010 02:08 PM

B's are counted as good grades here as well, but my high school's grading scale was pretty bad. Teachers curved grades and gave extra credit so much it got to the point of annoyance. Really I was only concerned with the grades for AP classes, since they rarely curved grades than.

Genji 09-30-2010 03:09 PM

Ah, how strange.

I hate it when things are not perfectly symmetric either.

Which is why I fail at doing graphs because every two seconds is like "WAIT THAT'S NOT RIGHT"

Even with a ruler!

Esper 09-30-2010 04:18 PM

Quote:

Hannah Montana with a side of Justin Bieber. Salty with pinch of brain damage.
I do not approve this milkshake flavor.

MintyVampire 10-01-2010 02:45 AM

Quote:

-Hannah Montana with a side of Justin Bieber. Salty with pinch of brain damage.
^ You sound disgusting Q__Q *No offence*
Quote:

-Ironically, it's mango shakes, it's creamy and it tastes like love.
Tastes like love uh =P?

Milkshakes 10-01-2010 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seru (Post 1359634)

Hmm that's a lot of licks to get to the center of a milkshake, unless you take really long licks. Explain your procedure so I can write my data analysis :x

I took about 10 minutes licking the glass itself, then I thought it was stupid so I tried licking inside. My tongue was too short so I kept squirming inside.

Well, about my grade, it's not me or my parents having high expectations, it's the school.

You see, on normal schools, 75 is the passing grade. However, at my school it's 85. So if you convert that to american grading systems, if I get a C, I fail, so I have to get a B or B+ to pass.