Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-08-2010   #1 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread
Default Mums Answers!

Mums

---------
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBoy740
-Steals thread virginity!-

How did you come up with your name? I've always wondered that lol.
You're not the only one wondering, I've told the story to many curious people, and I'll tell it again!

Once upon a time, there was a good game called Lunia. It was a new refreshing game, and one day it was updated with a new citizen. This citizen was a lightly clothed girl called Tia. Of course I thought that I had to get to know her! But I needed a name. I was thinking about one for a looong time. SUDDENLY! My slightly perverted Swedish mind thought "She doesn't look too bad! In fact, she looks quite yummy!". That's my translated thoughts btw. I ended up calling her ''Mums'' which is the Swedish word for ''Yummy'', and I had no thoughts about any English meaning until people started calling me mom/mama/mother and so on or asking me ''Got milk?!?!!!11''.

And that's the story about Mums.

The End.

And I've used it ever since.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
what's your favorite nursery rhyme?
Tough one... I don't have a favorite, but I like this one:
Spoiler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanichi
Whats the origin of your name?
Scenario:
Spoiler!

Too lazy to finish :>

Cake or Pie?
Too lazy?! But I wanted to read more >:
I enjoyed that story thingy.

That totally depends on the kind of cake or pie, but I think I prefer pie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturiaPendragon
Hmm...

Have you ever known that you never made people view the moon the same way again!? DX I BLAME THAT AVI OF YOURS
Isn't it just wonderful?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani
That moon seems to be rather smug in your avatar.
ANY REASON WHY?
Well of course! Think about it. It can see everything from up there. EVERYTHING!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Is that moon your trollface?
You know what? I think it is!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyVampire
I lol'd at all the moon questions.

Why so many photograph of rain/dripdrop? (Though I love them :3!)
So did I, I didn't know that it had such an impact on people lol.

Because I love to take pictures of drops! I'd love to have a better camera so that I could take even better pics of them. I'm considering getting an used system camera (they are quite cheap)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stsim144
When will you show me your picture?
When will you make a Facebook profile? C'MON!!
I will only make a Facebook account if I was required to. But I guess I could post a pic of myself.
Spoiler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkshakes
You get an erection in public, what do??? (This applies even if you're a girl)
If it's bent in an uncomfortable way, ''correct'' it. For safety, wear big clothes. Try to think of something disgusting? Tho it's getting harder for my to think of something I think is really disgusting. I blame the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee
If you could be any fictional character [book, movie, comic, game etc.] who would you be and why?
HMMM!
If I'd have to choose... I'd choose... DAMN! Hard choice!

I would be... OH! I KNOW! I'd be Kirby, cause he can eat stuff and fuse with it, thereby get any power he wants! And on top of that, he can kinda fly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackCatXIII
Why plural @ your name.?
-Points at first question-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asurum
Why is ignorance bliss?.
In my opinion, ignorance isn't bliss.

But I guess it's cause you can't care about important things happening.. because you're ignorant. Ignorant people doesn't know and probably doesn't care, therefor doesn't get bothered about [Insert subject here].

Gawd I don't know D8.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valtiel
If you cut an orange and happen to come across a seed that grants infinite real life, would you consume it to become immortal? Before you answer, know that everybody you ever knew or loved would die slowly around you; after the world explodes you'd be forever suffering, for you would endlessly be floating around the cold endless dark realm of infinity that is space.
Since it's eternal life, I think I'll live long enough for humanity to invent spaceships that can travel outside of our galaxy and find a new world before Earth is destroyed. But even then, I think it'd be boring in the long run.

I think it would cause suspicion if I outlive everyone. Something like that can't go unnoticed. Seeing everyone I know slowly getting older and dying wouldn't be that good either.

I'd consider selling it, but it would probably come in the hands of some evil person who would enslave everyone in the world.

The most logical thing to do for me is to destroy it... Or maybe plant it? Maybe that's a better idea? What if it'll become a tree where every seed in the oranges gives eternal life? Oh god there are so many possible scenarios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOC
What's your favorite game of all time and why?
Have this in mind: I've NEVER owned a console, just a PC. A game that I enjoyed to play when I was... younger, was "Dungeon Siege". It's such a wonderful RPG! I really hope they don't screw up Dungeon Siege 3. I'll totally buy that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnao
Why do you like guro?
As in the erotic hentai stuff? I don't have anything against that, but I think you mean gore

For some reason, over-brutality makes me laugh now. Like for example in the Expendables. I found it funny with all those over powered guns splitting people in two or blowing their heads off.

Once again, I blame the Internet combined with boredom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naps
Wait a minute! What is that crawling up the stairwell?!?!
Oh my god!! It's a..! It's a cat. 8l

See previous episodes here!
-------
If you would like to volunteer to be interviewed, please contact Mitchi.

-ggftw Community Staff
CONTACT US WITH YOUR EVENT/GAME IDEAS!
PM Kotarou, Ascherit, Mitchi, or Sanichi.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-08-2010   #2 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

I think Your moon now rivals the moon from Soul eater. They should have an epic battle to the death :>

09-08-2010   #3 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

heheheh... ;]

Kirby, good choice <: but i'll beat you with my princess peaaaach

09-08-2010   #4 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50

Listening to that song then staring @ the moon.
It looks even more smug.

Though I have to admit, I've never heard that rhythm before.

09-08-2010   #5 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
I think Your moon now rivals the moon from Soul eater. They should have an epic battle to the death :>
I support this idea. FUND IT

09-08-2010   #6 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer

Boo. I didn't get to ask a question because I was gone. :[
Interesting Q&A's though.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

09-08-2010   #7 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

I enjoy reading your answers mums!

Quote:
If it's bent in an uncomfortable way, ''correct'' it. For safety, wear big clothes. Try to think of something disgusting? Tho it's getting harder for my to think of something I think is really disgusting. I blame the Internet.
LOL

Spoiler!

09-08-2010   #8 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I see. We should talk about Silent Hill together someday. Lots of hilarious gore there!

09-08-2010   #9 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

YOU BETTER BE POSTING YOUR PICTURE!! c:

09-08-2010   #10 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

@Mitchi & buta: Hmm, interesting. How would this battle take place?

@Aimee: Oh no you wouldn't! I'd swallow you and become prince Kirby!

@Sanichi: Yea, I chose a Swedish one that I remembered from my childhood, and I still kinda like this one 8D. Beware of the moon!

@Mirae: I can still let you ask me something

@MintyVampire: AS A MATTER OF FACT! I've got hot chocolate \o/

@Shnao: Ohoho, an other gore fan 8D

@1stsim144: Isn't that one enough? >:

09-08-2010   #11 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

;D Hot chocolate will do~

09-08-2010   #12 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer

You better you naughty pokemon. >:

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

09-09-2010   #13 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mums

@1stsim144: Isn't that one enough? >:
I never saw your picture.

09-09-2010   #14 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Wayyyyyy to showoff with your pic. Lol.

09-09-2010   #15 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute

Lmao show off? What is there to show off? D8

09-09-2010   #16 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Wayyyyyy to showoff with your pic. Lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mums
Lmao show off? What is there to show off? D8
STOP TALKING AMONG YOURSELF
What pictures are you guys talking about!

09-09-2010   #17 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

^ he posted a pic of himself in the answer to your question

09-09-2010   #18 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games

irn2see spoilers.

09-09-2010   #19 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

OWH. LOL. I never saw it. o_o

Brb commenting on your profile.

09-14-2010   #20 (permalink)
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy

Whenever I see your name, I think of Mums mums... ;A;

Åh~!
Jag hade en gång en bååt~ Med segel, ruff och köl~
Men de var för länge seen~
Så länge seeen~
I used to sing that when I was little~! Ah, Memories~!