ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://ggftw.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Sandrie Answers! (http://ggftw.com/forum/general-discussion/80816-sandrie-answers.html)

Mitchi 08-18-2010 04:29 PM

Sandrie Answers!

You asked and your questions have been answered! Enjoy!

---------
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aimee (Post 1313491)
If you could change one factor of your life what would it be? For example; gender swap or where u grew up

I think I would change when I was born. I'd be cool to live back in the earlier 1900's . I really am not too satisfied with the world the way it is today. But then again, all eras had its problems.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shnao (Post 1313553)
How did you find out about Touhou and what made you like it so much?

I found out about Touhou from one of my guilds in Latale (ShiningRay). I decided to try the demo of Undefined Fantastic Object and found myself completely horrible at it. I then got Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, to find that it was harder.
I have a few more games, but the only one that I have legitly beat was Mountain of Faith.

I am currently working on a parody of sorts called Embodiment of Scarlet Bacon. I think it will take me a while cause I'm right now doing it ZUN style (alone) and with some sprites made by Mitchi. I have some other people who might be willing to draw, but I have to finish some of the programming first. I may be forced to put it on an indefinite hold if college turns out to be really hard or harder than I thought. So yeah, if you draw/do sfx or music, feel free to help- /shot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibuki (Post 1313650)
Who is that in your avatar?

I don't know her name, but she is the bard class from latale. Here's some better(ish) pictures:

And where I got that one was from here (loading screen)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchi (Post 1314030)
So how come you LIEK TO RP?

I LIEK TO RP CUZ I DO. I did it during the time I really couldn't play mmos/games and after that I enjoyed it so I continued. I still can't do the whole "take up half the page" kind of post yet though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by buta (Post 1315569)
Given an all-expenses paid vacation to any number of locations around the world, where would you want to visit and why?

I think I would visit Japan, simply because it's the place my parents would never let me go.

Quote:

Originally Posted by orphan (Post 1315573)
how'd you come up with your name?

I originally came up with Sandrie when I was playing Trickster, it was originally Sandrae but I changed it to an I.
It's a combination of Sandy/Sandie and Sandra (Cassandra). Btw, none of those isn't my real name.
Since I feel ambitious here are a few of my common IGN's I use:
Alumina/Almina: I swear I saw this game while playing this DS game called "Magical Starsign" (I think it's called Magical Vacation in Japan).
Eyonia: I think it originally came from Iona, which I think I vaguely remember seeing that in a Shakespeare play (McBeth??)
Essel: I was writing something in spanish and it smushed together cause of my bad handwriting and it said "esel." And I added an s.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoredomKillz (Post 1315661)
that thing bigger than texas ohio in your sig, what did it eat to get that large?????

Pie, I have no idea what you are talking about. I would guess some nice, delicious, juicy bacon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoyDivision (Post 1316242)
What's your favorite thing to do during free time?

Playing games (such as MMO's, DS games, and console games, and other computer games) and folding paper, origami.
I would post some of my work, but most of it has been destroyed unfortunately, except for my fancy intersecting triangles one made out of $1 USD bills. Which wasn't made by me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milkshakes (Post 1317033)
Why not "Sandry" or "Sandri'?

"Sandry" reminds me of when I was reading Grapes of Wrath. I don't remember the lady's first name but her last name was "Sandry".She was some crazy religious zealot of sorts. And "Sandri" seems to be missing an e. lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by MintyVampire (Post 1317041)
What is your favourite food, Why?

Noodles/pasta. I would be happy to eat it every day and I wouldn't get tired of it. (UDON!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by zgmfx19a (Post 1317048)
How do I keep myself awake in the super boring job that I am in right now?

Make it fun? Drink Red Bull or Coffee? But really, if you don't like your job, maybe you should go find another one. I think happiness is much more valuable than money could ever be.

----

If you would like to volunteer to be interviewed, please contact Mitchi.

-ggftw Community Staff
CONTACT US WITH YOUR EVENT/GAME IDEAS!
PM Kotarou, Ascherit, Mitchi, Miyuki, or Sanichi.

Kudaranai 08-18-2010 06:57 PM

I've always had a feeling that your avatar looks so familiar, now I understand. ;_

MintyVampire 08-19-2010 12:31 AM

LOL. Noodles are awesome...I prefer it over rice even though I am Asian >_>

Aimee 08-19-2010 12:32 AM

That's one of the things I thought of too after choosing a question. But I'd go waaaayyyyy back... Would be fun >8D
Or being a dood, heh.