Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-20-2010   #1 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake
Default LaTale answers!

You asked your questions and Latale answered them. Enjoy!

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by oXdacyXo
Why tea cup and not bottle/cup/mug/glass/wine glass?
'cause teacups are awesome?
Actually, the whole teacup thing comes from a dream of mine. It was about that dude in my avatar(Yes, it's a dude. Don't let my girly style fool you.), who is named Internet(ya rly). In one part of the dream he was going to have a cup of tea with a two giants so they could discuss the Noc Dox family(Internet's long lost family, The giants are his brothers. : DD). When the giant gives Internet his tea cup he goes "OH MY GOD, THESE TEA CUPS ARE THE SPECIAL "FAMILY-ONLY-CUP" CUP!". He then goes around dancing with the cup.
AND that's where the teacup comes from. <3
Ps. Teacups are awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naps
How much of your house furniture is bought from IKEA?
Actually, I don't have so much furniture from IKEA in my home. I would go around counting them right now... Buuut, I'm a bit far away from home. But I bet it's not much. We don't have an IKEA store in our town, the closest one is one or two hour(s) with a car.
I can say though that the cutlery at the place I am at right now is from IKEA, They are really small and feels weird to use. ;A;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mums
What are your plans for the future? (i.e. career, family etc.)
HM, Good question. I'm not sure. There's alot of stuff I want to do. I have a bunch of video games idéas I want to do. Plus a bunch of comics and childbooks. I'll probably do a bunch of childbooks first, because my swedish teacher pushed me to write all the time during my time with her. (Which gave birth to about... 6-7˝ stories. I made a small book for them all. <3)
For family... Hm... I would like to have a wonderful husband and at least two children. <: Though, it will take a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
What killed the Video star?
Probably holograms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adun
Revised question:
Vad hände med din tekoppar?
Dom blev kidnappade. ;A; Tror jag...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuki
What other RPGs have you played before, and which is your favorite? :V
HMMM.... Pokémon(And lot's of it.), Lost Magic, Some games from the Mana series(Two. The first one and Children of Mana.), Earthbound, Muramasa: The Demon Sword... Hm, I've probably played more but I can't remember all the RPGs I've played. <3
About my favorite... I've always had a hard time to choose a single favorite... So I have to say my all time fav RPGs are Children of Mana, Muramasa and Pokémon. ...Though, Lost Magic is awesome too~ Earthbound too~ Hrm, so hard to choose one! ;A;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee
Are you a mouse?
I am a man woman girl who likes mice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyAbyssal
Answer this : Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
The Egg. Dinosaur eggs existed long before the first chicken was created! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkshakes
You are a cross between a loli and a full grown woman, who the heck created you?
Heck if I knew. Those who DID created me dumped me by a house of a strange family. I am still searching for those people. I WILL FIND THEM ONE DAY...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Why a MMORPG for a name?
Spoiler!

Long story short and more serious:
I had LaTale as my login name and OtiumLudioS as my username on the old site TheLaTaleSource that got merged to this site a good time ago. Something went wrong however and I got my login name as my username instead of my original username. It didn't really matter much, I hate my username.
Why I took LaTale as my log in name... It was completely random, I didn't know what kind of login name I was going to use. The site was about Latale, So I took LaTale as my login name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
What would you describe as the ideal job for you?
A job where I can take my time and where I can have some support. Oh, and also where I can do what I REALLY want to do.
I have no idea what I really should work with though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnao
What are your fears/phobias?~
Waspes... Gotten stung two times too much and it hurts! ;A; So now I don't want them near me, I scream and become a ball once I see one.
I can't take it when people get mad at me or get mad near me. I tend to start crying.
I am very afraid of making mistakes, which has it's roots in my fear for having people being mad at me.
I tend to check and triple check stuff just because of that, so some stuff take up to an hour to write/send. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyVampire
Why spam in LaTale Forum :>?
'cause it's fun and you should do it too! -shamelessad-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethane
What is your opinion on the M4 Carbine? I find that it's an outstanding urban assault rifle but there are those who say it isn't.
It looks EFFING awesome. I'd say that it seems like a good rifle, that's at least what I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani
QUICK

traps, lolis, or furries!?
TRAPS
They are more fun and suprising than Lolis and furries. I have nothing against Lolis or Furries though~ <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momijii
What's your favorite teacup? o3o
ANY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyDivision
What's your favorite artist or musician?
Hmm... I have to say DECO*27. He's an awesome vocaloid artist and a good singer himself. Go check him out~
I like MyChemicalRomance too though~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBoy740
For some reason I want to ask this....

Pokemon or Digimon?
POKÉMON.
I grew up with both Pokémon and Digimon. However I litterly grew up with the pokémon games and I only watched the digimon series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotarou
Why LaTale? : >
Yeah LaTale, Why LaTale?
I dunno, let's go up a few questions to check out the other question about it!
Wow, that's a brilliant idea LaTale! Why didn't I think of that?
...You did... We're the same person, remember...?
...Oh...

----------------

-ggftw Community Staff
CONTACT US WITH YOUR EVENT/GAME IDEAS!
PM Kotarou, Ascherit, Mitchi, Miyuki, or Sanichi.

Last edited by Mitchi; 08-22-2010 at 07:16 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-20-2010   #2 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

07-20-2010   #3 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

/steals teacups and flees

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

07-20-2010   #4 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

07-20-2010   #5 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Earthbound is awesome. The classics never die.

07-21-2010   #6 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

I still don't get the LaTale stuff. =/

07-21-2010   #7 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Quote:
I still don't get the LaTale stuff. =/
It's like for sites where you have a username for logins and stuff, then a nickname that everyone else sees.

IE: Her login was LaTale and her nickname was OtiumLudios, but when LaTaleSource merged with /gg, the Login name became her nickname (because we don't have seperate fields for those kinds of things)

07-21-2010   #8 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

I got stung by a wasp once in my entire life. XD It was on the back of my neck.

I ran crying to my parents (I was like 10 SHUTUP).

07-21-2010   #9 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyAbyssal
It's like for sites where you have a username for logins and stuff, then a nickname that everyone else sees.

IE: Her login was LaTale and her nickname was OtiumLudios, but when LaTaleSource merged with /gg, the Login name became her nickname (because we don't have seperate fields for those kinds of things)
She can changed it easily if she disliked it though, since she is like, a mod? @@

Quote:

My ankles got bitten by a swarm of ants while I was young.

Painful and scary shit.

07-21-2010   #10 (permalink)
.png
Games

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She can changed it easily if she disliked it though, since she is like, a mod? @@
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTale
I got my login name as my username instead of my original username. It didn't really matter much, I hate my username.
^She didn't like her nickname

And mods aren't allowed to change their usernames. Something to do with people not knowing who's who/thinking some random person got mod-dom.

07-21-2010   #11 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

O_o Latale wasn't originally a mod though was she? I vaguely remember her posting in Random before with a normal colored name.

07-21-2010   #12 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

The Name Change option wasn't open back then since every staff member was running around the site to make sure everything was fine from the merge.
It was probably during that time that LaTale became staff? I can't remember since we came from different sites. :x

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

07-21-2010   #13 (permalink)
.png
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
The Name Change option wasn't open back then since every staff member was running around the site to make sure everything was fine from the merge.
It was probably during that time that LaTale became staff? I can't remember since we came from different sites. :x
Mirae, iirc LaTale was a CM then staff. Like half the other people on staff :z

07-21-2010   #14 (permalink)
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy

I disliked my old username(OtiumLudioS) that I had on my old site, I'm okey with my current name though.
I was a CM first and became a mod later on. :I

Quote:

I got stung under my foot when I was 7-8 years old and my hand got stung when I was around... 9-11 years old. I cried both times and it was only the first time where I had access to my mum. : DD
IT'S OKEY TO CRY WHEN YOU GET STUNG!

Ps, sorry if any of the answers were weird.
I WROTE IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, ON A LAPTOP.
I hate laptops...
PPs, Light! Teacup! I thank thee! -bow-

07-22-2010   #15 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Keke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Keke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
I would like to have a wonderful husband and at least two children. <:
Här.

För i helvete.

Döda mitt hjärta lite till bara.