Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-13-2010   #1 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake
Default Aimee Answers!

You asked your questions for lucky 13 (posted on the 13th too keke), and Aimee answered them. Enjoy!

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
If you were to kidnap 3 people on /ggFTW, who would they be and why >D

Ya just had to ask someone that question.
Well, if you know me, there’s a few obvious people which I’d choose that I’m really close with, but I’ll stray from those for this question for the sake of making it more interesting for myself.
My 3 would probably be:

Mitchi, because we’d have a LOT of fun playing with the other two ;]

Light, because I’d love to see what would happen if I locked him up with no loli access for a while, he’s good round the house, and I have some knives that need using... :-D

And Shiki, because I’d want to let him have the chance of using a bath. Plus there’s a pretty magical oven in my house he might like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobanashi
Suddenly! A random spirit appears from your cup which is filled with hot chocolate. It claims it can grant your 1 wish! What would you wish for?
Hot chocolate spirit!? /lick?

Wish questions are always so hard. I think my wish would be for success in life. I wouldn’t want to end up doing something for the sake of money, or only just scraping by or being a bum. I want to enjoy what I do, be successful and happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnao
What's your favorite food?
Hmm, my favourite type of food is Chinese, though the westernised versions of dishes are most likely completely different to the real stuff.
+ I’m a total sucker for sweets; jelly tots, creme eggs and creamsoda [even if it doesn’t count as a food]

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
How do you define family (without using a dictionary)?
People who love, support and care for each other unconditionally, whether of blood relation or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orphan
What kind of music do you like?
A big mix. My playlist on here consists of loads of OP/EDs from anime’s I liked + various j-pop/rock and Korean songs. While the CD’s I own are more American rock/alt/metal.

Alestorm \o/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
What up Aimee? Let's leave Yoba behind.
He would murder me if I left him behind.

But if you steal me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Comment on this. Mio < Azusa
Burn and die.

<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oXdacyXo
Why the obssession for Mio?
I wouldn’t like to call it an obsession eventhough it is She’s cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBoy740
Hmmmmmmmmmm.

How did you find about about Lunia? And would you come back if Yoba did?
A friend I know IRL told me about Lunia, so I downloaded it, and played with him for about 10minutes until he quit, going back to WoW.

And I will say this one more time only; I didn’t quit because Yoba left, and if he decided to play again I would not follow. We weren’t friends when he played anyway, only after he quit, and I quit because of too much pressure from the guild dramas, school and because the game wasn’t fun for me anymore. Yoba had nothing to do with it. /end rant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
What's your favorite type of candy? :>
Mitchi is my favourite candy <3

Jelly tots <3, Creme eggs [which I found out are only available around easter – sadface] and Mike & Ike

I like gummy sorts of sweets that aren’t too hard to chew, bad times with hard candy >:

OH and sugar mice... Pure sugar hohoho

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesBlader
< ~ 4 or < ~ 3?
< ~ 4 + sexipop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkshakes
Why wouldn't you help me with my Advanced Algebra which is disguised as College Algebra? :<
I cried when I saw ‘algebra’ then cried more when I looked again and saw 'advanced algebra'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mums
What is the ultimate question?
What is the ultimate question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
What's your favorite sport?
Badminton is my favourite to play, closely followed by rounders and netball <:
I love hockey too, but i can’t hit the ball >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier
Who is your favourite actor/actress and why?
Hmm, I don’t think I have a favourite. I used to be obsessed with Orlando bloom, obvious school girl celebrity crush haha, but I don’t really have a favourite.
Leonardo DiCaprio has been awesome recently though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSFARGEG
Do british people have BBQ every dinner?
Loool, not at all. BBQ’s are mostly only done when there’s sun.
Food here is like all westernised versions of other cultures dishes; Indian, Chinese, Italian etc.

-------------

If you would like to volunteer to be interviewed, please contact Mitchi.

-ggftw Community Staff
CONTACT US WITH YOUR EVENT/GAME IDEAS!
PM Kotarou, Ascherit, Mitchi, Miyuki, or Sanichi.

Last edited by Aimee; 02-07-2011 at 10:10 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-13-2010   #2 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

Sexy answers, I approve!

07-13-2010   #3 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Okay, I'll steal you.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

07-13-2010   #4 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

:>

07-13-2010   #5 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Oh you.

Aimee, we have to kidnap a third person, because you can't kidnap the willing (me).

07-13-2010   #6 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
Oh you.

Aimee, we have to kidnap a third person, because you can't kidnap the willing (me).
....-Raises hand-

Oh wait... Please don't kidnap me!

07-13-2010   #7 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Mama, you'd enjoy it too much ;p

07-13-2010   #8 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

I said steal, not kidnap. There's a difference.
I'm a good boy. >:

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

07-13-2010   #9 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
I said steal, not kidnap. There's a difference.
I'm a good boy. >:
...I'm a better boy

07-13-2010   #10 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30

How the hell can your friend ditch Lunia AND YOU for WoW T_T.....

I don't understand why people like that game.

07-13-2010   #11 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

I can see myself being the one killing the tiniest little insect, as you hide behind your chair.

Lol.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

07-13-2010   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Veteran

GV8J6SDK29ASJH0D has disabled reputation

Lmao Aimee, I'd never kill you! You're the one who almost killed me with your meanness yesterday! I cried multiple times.

07-14-2010   #13 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
I can see myself being the one letting the tiniest little insect out the window, as you hide behind your chair.

Lol.
Fixed .

07-14-2010   #14 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

I think Raito is a pretty cool guy. He kills insects and doesn't afraid of anything.

07-14-2010   #15 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

I will torture myself for missing out on this.

That is all.

07-14-2010   #16 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

Lol light, thats totally true.

& mama for his edit >.<

Naps, lemme do it please.

07-14-2010   #17 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Quote:
Alestorm \o/
I agree .

07-14-2010   #18 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
burn and die.
< / 3

07-14-2010   #19 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

Quote:
burn and die.

>>>>><3 <<<<<
<3

07-14-2010   #20 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

I hate how you like the dead and crisp me. </3