Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-06-2010   #1 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake
Default Rhois Answers!

You asked and he answered, enjoy!

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOC
What is the origin of your name?
My current name is a combination of 'Rhosyn' which means Rose in Welsh and 'Rois', the Iris cognate of Rose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee
If you could walk into and become part of a movie or book, which would you choose, and why?
Oh wow. For a book I'd choose the Penderwick Sisters by Jeanne Birds All, I absolutely love the characters and her writing style does not fail to amuse me. Plus, she's written two so far and is currently writing a third.

As for a movie it'd be My Neighbour Totoro, hands down. Miyazaki captures the way children behave and explore to absolute perfection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mums
If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go and why?
Sweden? I've longed, for quite sometime, to go to Switzerland for both the chocolate and the mountains. That aside, I'd love to go to London to visit Ameh and America to see Mitchi and do Interperative dance role-playing. (It'll happen!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Why I no see you in Random?
I have a general mistrust of Random, born from my computer being situated in the lounge, in full view of both my mother and father (when he's at home). Thus, any potential thread can be full of nsfw-ness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
Which MMO has been your favorite to play?
I think most MMOs can be enjoyable if you have a group of friends with you. This being said I have played Trickster and met lots of people I adore. Ragnarok Online was a huge favourite of mine, but I think I've played it too much and it doesn't really have anything left to offer. I'm now waiting for Revamped RO2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oXdacyXo
Do you Like anything like Loli shota furry or...err...traps?
I don't mind Loli as long as it isn't nsfw. Furry are 'meh' and traps, no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkshakes
No one knows you, they were under a spell that wipes out memory. What do you do to make them remember? Also, if you're going to describe yourself to them, tell us what you will say. Kthxbai.
I assume I couldn't just find the person casting the spell and kill them? ;; If I was going to try to make them remember, I'd try my name, unusual things I do, things I know about you, and if all that fails, produce the photographic evidence I'd been keeping incase they were trying to run for Prime Minister

As for describing myself, I'd say I'm stubborn even when I'm wrong, jokes far too much, needs to focus more on schoolwork but doesn't, has random mood swings to seriousness and gets annoyed when other people aren't being serious, enjoys being ridiculous with his older cousin, loves trampolines, and can't even do the splits though he's a dancer.

------

If you would like to volunteer to be interviewed, please contact Mitchi.

-ggftw Community Staff
CONTACT US WITH YOUR EVENT/GAME IDEAS!
PM Kotarou, Ascherit, Mitchi, Miyuki, or Sanichi.

Last edited by Mitchi; 08-22-2010 at 07:44 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-06-2010   #2 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

Hmm.. I've never really thought about going to Switzerland but now when you mention it, it sound nice. It'd be different from my usual warm trips.

07-07-2010   #3 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

I'm totally with you on the movie one. Think of how much fun that would be too :-D

07-11-2010   #4 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

but you won't be a kid if you get into a miyazaki world