Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-06-2010   #1 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake
Default Yobanashi Answers!

And here are your questions as answered by our lovely Ms. /ggFTW, Yobanashi!

Enjoy!

---------

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
What would you want as your last meal (make it extravagant!)?
I don't really have a favorite meal, but I do like Sushi (Kappa Maki) a lot, and McChicken, so I would like to have those I think, along with some nice cold water. Omg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee
The writers of reborn! stop writing Takeshi into the anime/manga AND you're collection gets perma deleted. WHAT do you do?

/waits for death.
I would fly over to Japan and threaten Amano Akira (Writer of the Manga) to put Takeshi back in it! And if he refuses I'll just, omg, I dunno what I'll do >: He is too cool to be removed out of the manga/anime. I object! Yeah I would die. DIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mums
Why are you so breast obsessed?
I am not! Just because I treasure someone's breasts doesn't mean I'm breast obsessed, 8D do you ever see me talking about a different girl's breasts? I don't think so, I don't see you treasuring her large breasts, but I DO Mama! I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesBlader
Why can't I have your iPhone?
I never said you could not have it, come and get it! I have some candy for you too. *LURES*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani
Takeshi falls into a coma. WHAT DO YOU DO?
Bring him back with a wet juicy kiss. Yay! If he isn't back, then I'll stay at his bed until he comes back. >:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiez
Why do you have such a cool forum name? 8D
You think it's cool? Thanks. It used to be my in-game name for my character (Healer) I got the name from some picture I found on deviantART. This was in 2005/2006. I think it's nothing special but thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
I have Yamamoto pictures that you do not have. How is that possible when you're his #1 fan?!
I object, I need some proof first, ARE YOU UNDERESTIMATING ME? I'm sad, why does people ALWAYS underestimate my love with Yamamoto. >:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOC
Aimee has left you for others. Who will be your new prey target slave partner?
No one, Aimee wont leave me. Well... Maybe she will >: but if she leaves me I'll rot, I'll lock myself up in my room and never leave it, sit, eternal crying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
what is a musical instrument you love?
I'm not really into those but I like the Guitar the most, along with the Grand Piano, it looks great, and the sound etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkshakes
You're a female, does that mean you like yaoi? :E
Well, it's pretty obvious is it not? My answer is: Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBoy740

HMMM a question for old granny yoba..... I would ask why don't you have a facebook page BUT I'd rather know....

Where did you learn to be so tech savy?
Hi sugar grandpa, I'll be nice and answer both! I don't have Facebook because it's pointless for me. People here in the Netherlands use "Hyves" instead of Facebook, I don't have Hyves either but I just don't need it, I don't see how it could benefit me. That's my reason.

Answer on your second question; I'm not really a tech savy, I just want everything clean and simple looking on my computer(s), and I started that in 2004 (when I got Internet for the first time \o/) so I started playing with my computer settings, formatting my computer over and over. I was seriously addicted to formatting and finding new and better settings to make my computer faster than before, I think I used to format it at least once a week back then, which was around 2004/2005 when I didn't had important files, so I didn't mind losing them, so yeah, it didn't harm, but now I'm too lazy to format lol, and TOO many files I don't want to lose, omg if my computer crashes I think I'll go crazy, losing all my pictures, Anime etc. Total trauma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
There are no girls on the internet. T/F?
False. Because I know a true big bibbed girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
Any ambitions to takeover ggftw someday? Overthrow noejeko? Enslaves him? Or something..

/flee
Don't you dare to flee from me! But I don't see how I could be able to takeover /gg FTW lol, I'm a bad sample for all the members! I won ms. /gg FTW and yet not posting much outside the Prisma guild forum >: Enslaving him sounds nice tough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaiL
If you are going to do your world tour, which countries would you go for sure?
Japan for sure, Egypt, (Lots of places in Africa, jungles etc.) Dubai because of the nice buildings. Hawaii, Italy. I would visit a LOT of countries, that's for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiTheSoul
Do you make your own avatars? If so, interested in sharing your brushes?
I didn't make this current Avatar of mine, Yuki did. I make most of the Avatars and Signatures of Prisma members, but I don't use any brushes, I'm sorry.

-----------

If you would like to volunteer to be interviewed, please contact Mitchi.

-ggftw Community Staff
CONTACT US WITH YOUR EVENT/GAME IDEAS!
PM Kotarou, Ascherit, Mitchi, Miyuki, or Sanichi.

Last edited by Mitchi; 08-22-2010 at 07:43 AM. Reason: lol?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-06-2010   #2 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

I see some d-references in there. I knew you would.

oh la la.

06-06-2010   #3 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

I've already proved you wrong in the past with actual pictures!
/flees

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

06-06-2010   #4 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

Oh please, I've never said that I don't treasure them.

06-06-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Veteran

GV8J6SDK29ASJH0D has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee
I see some d-references in there. I knew you would.

oh la la.
I don't see "D" anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
I've already proved you wrong in the past with actual pictures!
/flees
NoOoOo, I demand a fight!

Quote:
Oh please, I've never said that I don't treasure them.
In order to treasure them, you need to talk about them nonstop.

06-06-2010   #6 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30

Hard for me to believe you dont have a facebook page so you can slobber all over aimee's pix

-watches yoba fight with mirae-

06-06-2010   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Veteran

Well, All I need to do is ask Aimee for her pictures and I can get folders of them
And I won already, hes licking the floor right now. \o/

06-06-2010   #8 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞

I can treasure them without being obsessed.

06-06-2010   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Veteran

Quote:
I can treasure them without being obsessed.
I'm sorry but I have to disagree >: She needs the attention you know.

06-06-2010   #10 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Guess we can start the -operation: enslaving noejeko- time~

06-06-2010   #11 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobanashi
I'm sorry but I have to disagree >: She needs the attention you know.
Yes, yes I do. 8D /ego.

I agree with said statement. You can't like breasts. You can't love breasts. You must be obsessed with them.

06-06-2010   #12 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

I could've sworn the person who makes reborn is a chick

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody