Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-11-2010   #1 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake
Default dotKaZE answers!

You asked and he answered. Enjoy, everyone!

------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Why are you still at random?
Because I am a horrible person on a horrible thing called internet, at a horrible place called /gg FTW!, discovering a horrible forum called Random Forums, with many other horrible people with horrible posts that do horrible things on a daily basis.

I was just bored. Still am, sort of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemonium
Where do you keep your sense of humanity?
In my back pocket with seven different locks on it, only bothering to open it if I gave a small sense of acknowledgment to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guiles
Why do you have this pathological need to put up your asshat facade?
To compensate for the fact I get no acknowledgment offline for almost anything I do, therefore I throw up a jackass personality in order to make people look at me, with positive or negative.
Also, because it's something I can do online that I can't do offline.
Finally, I only treat people the way they treat me, as hard as that is to believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noperative
How did you come up with your name?
My weird thought process.
I liked the word "kamikaze" a lot, but it was often taken in many games, so I tried thinking of a type of "tag" name to go by.
I played a lot of Need For Speed: Most Wanted at the time and liked Kaze's bio description, so I decided to take off "kami." Then I thought of it as an abbreviation from left to right, so I slapped a period at the front of it (since abbreviations usually go right to left with period at the end).
Then I knew that periods don't go well for registering many things, so I changed it to "dot"
then I thought of .hack//SIGN, I messed with the capitalization and got "dotKaZE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
Explain to us how you're not a **** in real life.
Well, I certainly don't go around and randomly lash out at people like I do online at all. The most I'll do is yell at people when they look down upon my knowledge.
Rather, unless you're a friend of mine or something of the likes, I'm practically the opposite of what I am online.
I'm at least better than what I am online, if that means anything. Relatively better.
Plus, like I said way up there, I only treat people relative to how they treat me. I wouldn't walk up to a random senior citizen and punch them in the face and say I hate them just for existing like I try to do online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiyu
Why do you enjoy trolling so much?
I really don't think what I do warrants "trolling" at all. If an infraction had to be slapped on what I do when I yell at people, it's mostly just flaming.
As for why I enjoy flaming, I don't. I simply cannot control myself when I see dumb posts that tick me off. Not just posts, people and the way they do things, etc. etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orphan
how come you're the only faultless one?
Because I'm one of the least horrible person in a horrible world on a horrible country called United States, within a horrible state called Oklahoma, within a horrible school with horrible people that use horrible jokes on a daily basis.

Besides, when have I ever said anything about me being faultless online? I'm only faultless offline, because I'm surrounded by horrible people, etc. etc. etc. etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
I sense a theme to these questions.

combobreakingtime

If you had a pet iguana, what would you name it and why?
Bird. Because it would be about the same as naming a dog "Cat" and naming a cat "Dog." And I'm not creative with names at all. Why do you think most of my in-game names consist of riichi/Japanese mahjong yaku terms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
what's your favorite animal?
Uhh...
used to love komodo dragons, then got bored of them. I really have no favorite animal, though I do sort of like cats.
Yeah, I really can not think of an animal I actually consider a favorite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkshakes
Explain why the name of the Volcano Eyjafjallajokull contributes to the 4563rd digit of Pi.
It enhances your eyeballs to stare through the sheet of paper with pi digits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemicion
Do you have a girlfriend, Tony?
Had, but no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
What is this I keep hearing about you and tigers? D:
Refer to what Artemicion called me
then
Spoiler!

jkdsangfkjsnfkjnsf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accent
What are your biggest fears, if any?
Hmm...
if it had to be something typical, heights?
Otherwise, my greatest fear would be the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyDivision
What do you love beyond anything else?
Putting aside myself, anyone that I can give a speck of respect for.

Last edited by Mitchi; 08-22-2010 at 07:43 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-12-2010   #2 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

how did you get bored of komodo dragons?

05-12-2010   #3 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
how did you get bored of komodo dragons?
I grew up.
|:

05-12-2010   #4 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

How do you fail to capitalize the middle letter of a word?

05-12-2010   #5 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noperative
How do you fail to capitalize the middle letter of a word?
I thought it looked cooler.
Then I also thought of kamikaze and how some times, when subsequent letters of an abbreviations remain, they aren't capitalized.
So Ka of Kami and Ka of Kaze.
Capitalize the rest, KaZE.