Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Location: Niagara Falls, Canada Ontario [Yeah stalk me OHOHOHO]
Ronin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Ronin
IGN: Show
Level: Your
Guild: Moves

Light is freaky...

Alright anyways i grab boobs/butts/and Vees, that's pretty much the summary.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-09-2009   #122 (permalink)
(・ω・`)
Special
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't have any IIRC. But this thread almost make me wish I did.....o.o

02-19-2009   #123 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

xTakayama will become famous soon enoughxTakayama will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to xTakayama
IGN: xTakayama
Class: Buffalo <3 to_warrior
Level: Under 100!

My bestfriend, prolly the hottest in our classroom, always hugs me. I could feel her... O O.. that does count? Man I sounded like a pervert . It's not like I wanted that to happen, but whenever she sees me, she hugs me and say I miss you XD.

Pixel is , Trickster is , FrenchBread is

02-25-2009   #124 (permalink)
Isn't it obvious?

DrScribbles is on a distinguished road
IGN: Vivaladel/Scribbles
Class: Staff/Musician
Guild: Luminous/Abyssal

My last week of school we decided to make a people pile.

You can just guess how that ended.
*Scribbles lv. 61 Musi. [DELETED]
[Retired: Trickster Online, Jewelia]
*LoonyExE lv. 193 Cyber Hunter
*Tenne Lv. 200 Gambler [DELETED]
*iKismet Lv. 210 Wizard
*Riddlez Lv. 210 Champion
Help me find a new MMO?

02-18-2014   #125 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

no2ironman1100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Omg guy,(and girls because there seem to be girls on this thread with ecchi moments) you're all less lucky than me, I see everyday girls with transparent clothes at my school that are sometime ALSO wearing skirts, I also had an ecchi moment when i was going out of class, i asked politely for a group of girls in front of the door to move and when i passed between then a girl suddenly jumped on me and was ontop of me and she had a smile and i was like "OMG WTF WTF DONT SLAP ME I DID NOTHING"(anyway if one had to be slapped it would be her) then i stood up trying to keep a face like nothing happened and then i got out of class and a day or two after when i was at sport class playing tenis there was this very sexy girl that would only need a bigger chest to charm all guys that had half of her bra being showed and i realised it but said nothing being like "Dont tell it to her, you would sound like a perv and so it's better to not care of it and win this match" and then when she realised it by herself she was like "*looks at her own chest**laughts in a weird way*" and i was like "SEE I KNEW I SHOULDNT HAVE TOLD HER !!!" and she said "wait what did you say" and i answered "Nothing" and also when i was at the icecream stand a girl asked me to buy her an two balls ice cream(and you know what it makes people think of when they think of 'two balls') and i was like "no" and she said "please ?" and i said "no" and she put her hand on my shoulder and i was like "...." i wanted to say something like "FACK OFF DONT TRY TO GET ME LIKE THAT" but i didn't and then I bough something for myself and she was like "please" while rubbing her chest on my back and i was like "RESIST" and about a moment she did a cute like tiny voice while rubbing her full body and i gave up thinking "Yea she didn't get me by her sexyness i just give her money because she is annoying" even though i was starting to think perverted and was running into a car O_O (but the car stopped because i gave it an evil stare to be like "YOU KILL ME AND I WILL HAUNT YOU FOREVER" and the guy just turned :P) and also it already happened that some girls rushed at me screaming "I LOVE YOU !!!" and i was like "nah i don't believe you" (even though they seemed to do that a lot) it also happened when i was reading a book a girl said "don't you want a girlfriend ?" and i was like "err yes ?" and then she said "show me it then" and i was like "show what ?" and then she started to rub my lower parts with her feet and i was just like frozen, I'm getting erect just from remembering it.....It also happened some (sort off) yaoi moments where a guy i don't know of just says suddenly to me while pointing some other guy "Hey he loves you" but i just ignore them. it also happen with girls

Last edited by Sandrie; 02-18-2014 at 10:07 AM.