Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-08-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineRappelzRakion: Chaos ForceRising Force Online

Pandaccoon will become famous soon enoughPandaccoon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Gedachtnis
Default Creepy Pasta

so I've been visiting /x/ recently just for the heck of it and the stories they have there are quite interesting and spooky if you read them at night. alone. in the dark.

So, uhm here's a couple of my faves:

Thomas' Reflection
Spoiler!

The Medic
Spoiler!

Yeah, I know, these 2 aren't really scary/spooky but i like the story and how its made
There are alot of these stories here

So.. anyone been spooked/creeped//been shat bricks scared? Care to share your tale/s?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-08-2009   #2 (permalink)
[露丹恵瑠]
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Location: Niagara Falls, Canada Ontario [Yeah stalk me OHOHOHO]
Ronin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Ronin
IGN: Show
Level: Your
Guild: Moves

Moved since this doesn't relate to Lifestyles & Relationships area.

01-08-2009   #3 (permalink)
VIP

Tamiki will become famous soon enough

uhmmm... I was chilling in my room playing game with the music volume on low. I heard some women laughing behind meh and turned off my speakers. I just caught the end of the laugh and looked around my room to see anything, but I couldn't find anything that was making that noise. I knew the tv upstairs wasn't very loud and couldn't hear eet from my room.
I was looking after my dad's place while he was away for a couple of days. After the laugh was gone. The lights started flickering on meh a little. All I did was just ignored any noise because i'd rather not find out what eet really was. xD

The laugh it's self sounded very evil

01-08-2009   #4 (permalink)
[露丹恵瑠]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiki
uhmmm... I was chilling in my room playing game with the music volume on low. I heard some women laughing behind meh and turned off my speakers. I just caught the end of the laugh and looked around my room to see anything, but I couldn't find anything that was making that noise. I knew the tv upstairs wasn't very loud and couldn't hear eet from my room.
I was looking after my dad's place while he was away for a couple of days. After the laugh was gone. The lights started flickering on meh a little. All I did was just ignored any noise because i'd rather not find out what eet really was. xD

The laugh it's self sounded very evil
Uhhh suppose to be a real life event or story?

EDIT: i'll unload my librarey 1 sec.

It’s 3AM and you’ve been up all night on a horror binge. You’ve watched your favorite horrors movies, read your favorite scary stories, and even attempted the old “Bloody Mary” trick in your mirror. You stretch and yawn, deciding now is about the time to hit the hay, so you move into your bedroom and lay down to sleep.

After awhile, however, you realize that you can’t get the images of some of the fictional creatures you saw on your TV out of your head. “Meh… I’m going to hate myself for this tomorrow,” You say aloud as you flick on your bedroom lamp, knowing that having a nightlight used to help get rid of your nightmares as a little kid. Within minutes you’re close to sleep, snuggled up comfortably under the blankets with your eyes closed and more pleasant thoughts on your mind.

…That is, until you detect something moving in front of the light, casting a shadow over you. You blink, beginning to turn towards the lamp before a rotting hand grabs hold of your shoulder. “Thanks for turning on the light; I wouldn’t have been able to find you in that darkness.”

--------------------

Every time you exhale, a little bit of your soul escapes. Luckily, you almost always inhale it back before anyone else gets to it. Almost.

Ever fogged up a mirror with your breath?

Don’t do that.

=================

You could kick yourself. Its the middle of the night–or early in the morning, depending on how you look at it–and freezing cold because you, like an idiot, kicked off your blanket in the night. Nearly entirely off the bed, in fact, with only one lonely corner clinging to the edge of the bed.

Sitting up you take it in your hands, feeling that familiar fear from your childhood: that if you don’t find something to cover yourself up, you are leaving yourself open to all sorts of supernatural horrors. You shrug it off with a chuckle and give the blanket a good hard tug, trying to pull it all up with one go.

No luck. It seems to be stuck.

Another sharp pull seems to free it a bit, and you work, tugging it back up and trying to ignore that silly feeling of growing dread. Tug. Tug tug tug…. There! Finally! The blanket is mostly back up on the bed and you are safely beneath it once more, teasing yourself mentally for getting all worked up over nothing. Until, just before you drift back asleep, you feel a tug from that one side still dangling down from where it had fallen before.

Tug tug tug.

===================

The images we see in the mirror are the pure incarnates of evil. They are only allowed to exist in the area reflected in the glass. To them, life is like a never-ending hell, rotting away in the same room day after day. The only refuse from this purgatory is death, and the only way for them to die, sad to say, is if YOU die. Fortunately, they are bound by a code. You are their master, and they must mirror your every movement and expression. To do otherwise would break an unbreakable law, unraveling the space-time continuum. However, there is a loophole, and it can only be triggered by you, the master. To force them into error is to free them from their contract; after you let them out of your view, you’re on your own. Know this: when you watch them, they’re watching you back. They’re watching.

And they’re thinking.

=====================

*shiver*
you get it, everyone gets it. that sudden feeling of terror that the mind conjures up when walking up the steps after finishing a late night horror movie or looking back while reading creepypastas for hours on end. ever wonder why your mind puts you in such a state?

research has verified that the human brain has many secions that evolved to help early man survive. hunger, pain, anger...all of those feeling evovled in order to keep a person vigilant. But here's the kicker, the most primal and powerful feeling that the human mind can generate is fear, and it only does so in the presence of real, extreme danger...it just converts the images into scenes of what a person associates fear with so that they can leave the area

all those nights that you felt a chill crawl up your spine or a sudden terrifying weight fall on your shoulders, that was fear...and it was your mind telling you to run, because ther is something dangerous lurking in the area

so the next time you feel that sinking feeling in your stomach after hearing a creak or rustle behind you, don't turn around. there's a good chance that something is there......

=================

When I was 8, I stayed up late at night watching television. My mother always told me never to turn on the television exactly at 4:44 am. If you ever did, you would hear clicks and heavy breathing in the next room; If you do check, a black shadow with red eyes will glare at you.

They also told me if I wore another person’s glasses, I will see that person’s death. It’s true. I put on my mother’s glasses, and since then I’ve always been a little fearful of my father.

================

=========================

We’ve all felt it.

You’re up late. Working, studying, watching a movie, reading on the computer. Doesn’t matter what you’re doing, it’s the feeling you get. You’re tired, your eyes burn and have the gritty feeling you get after not sleeping for a while.

Ok you can’t go crawl into bed right now, but close your eyes for a couple minutes? Try to get a little moisture back into your eyes. That couldn’t hurt anything right?

Then you’re falling. Like stepping off a cliff, you’re in free fall, though your body isn’t even moving.

Then like a bungee cord snapping back, you’re jerking awake, heart thumping a little faster, blinking quickly wondering what just happened.

Doctors call it a hypnagogic jerk, a natural reaction they say, to your brain thinking you’re dying, when your breathing and heartrate slow as you fall asleep.

What the doctors don’t know is, your brain is right. Every time you let your self nod off, every time you feel that ‘falling’ sensation… you’re not falling. You’re being pulled down.

And one day…your brain won’t be able to pull you back up.

They will have you.

======================

You just moved into your new apartment, in a very big city. After a year of this life, you have almost given up hope of making any friends; be it at work or any other means. You feel very lonely. After looking for a peaceful place to spend your time, you find a quiet diner on the outskirts of town. The waitress is very attractive. Also, she seems to be the only employee there, ever. You never see anyone else eat there either, ever. The place is perfect for you.

Making love to her becomes a routine. You go there every night for dinner, and then to see her.

You eventually make other friends, and eat at the diner less and less. After some time you stop going completely.

At a bar with your best friend, you tell him about the fun you had with the waitress at the diner. He says he absolutely must see her. You take him there one night, but the building is in a state of ruin. The front door barely opens. The grimy insides of the diner are disgusting, and, behind the counter, is moldy corpse, reeking of pus and rot.

When the police come to the scene, they interview both you and your friend. You are shocked to hear that the body is of a runaway girl from another province. The police tell you this is a homicide, and that she was also raped dozens of times, after she was killed. The police say they can get a match for DNA and eliminate you as a suspect. You are suddenly very worried.

===================

One night after a bad day and a stressful evening you decide the best way to relax is by going on a quick run through the neighborhood. You strap on a watch, running shoes and head out around 1130. It's late and dark, you have the streets all to yourself and your mind begins to wonder. Things are different in the dark, you can't see very far and the streets aren't very well lit, but you still feel safe, theres even another runner out tonight. Dress in all black you see him about a block down the road hunched down in the middle of the road lit up by a dim streetlight tieing his shoe it seems. You get a bit closer expecting him to stand up and run off. He doesn't he just sits there tieing his shoe. A bit closer, you can see he's in all black with a hoodie over his head and sweatpants even though its june. He still doesn't move. Step after step after step you get closer, the tension builds. Why doesn't he move, why is he just sitting in the middle of an intersection not moving like he's waiting for you. Closer closer and closer still your almost to the edge of the intersection and still he never moves or even glances up at you. Then you hear a car traveling fast from the right, horn blaring as it barrels into the intersection. Just before it hits the runner he lifts his head. It's a second that takes a lifetime. Slowly his head comes up, and you see a horror. Theres blood covering his face. The entire right side is devoid of skin as if scraped against the ground. You see know that his whole body looks broken and his clothes are soaked with blood. Beyond all the gore you notice his face... its you. The last sound you hear before the car hits you is your own strangled scream.

Negative Energy

Look behind you. What do you see? Invariably, there will be a wall somewhere in your view. Now stare deeply into the space on the wall that line up best with your eyes. Nothing will happen, but make sure you are clear on where this particular spot is. That spot contains all the negativity in your mind. Whenever you are on your computer, reading scary stories or whatever you do, sometimes you will get spooked. What do you do when this happens? You check behind you, that’s what you do. As you read this now, a feeling of dread will come over you. Check the spot. Nothing again, huh? That’s because right now, all the evil is locked safely in your mind.

Some people, upon learning of this "negative spot" resolve to remove the spot in an attempt to remove the negative energy. This is a grave mistake. You must never let harm come to this spot. If you do, you will have released the energy. Now when you sit at your computer at night, you will feel chills even in the summer time. The feeling of dread that only presented itself when you were genuinely scared will now hang in the air constantly. Within a week you and your loved ones will have a string of bad luck.

Within a month your computer will begin to act erratic and eventually break down. On the anniversary of the spot's destruction, you will dream of your most horrible fears. The dream will seem to go on forever, and when you wake up you will notice your vision has darkened. Every year on the same day, the dream will repeat itself, and your vision will grow darker and darker. After you go totally blind, don’t ever turn your back on that spot again. That is if you can still tell where it is.

--------
Nightmares

A recent study by the National Psychiatric Institute in Boston, MA, concluded that no activity can account for the phenomenon known as nightmares. Whereas many dreams come from unconscious desires, most nightmares seem to come from an outside source independent of the individual. In fact, when subjects are asked to recall nightmares they are almost always found in the same memory section as actual physical memories, not the section where normal dreams are replayed. In other words, those aliens and creatures you see at night in your "dreams?" They're real.

--------

The Hitchhikers

There are stories about a certain kind of hitchhiker - they only ever appear at night on quiet roads, seeming to flicker into existence in the very edge of headlights, never carrying a sign, always with an expression of deep despondency on their faces, swathed in a heavy coat and long pants, usually with gloves. If you stop, they will seem cordial enough, polite, but hardly chatty. They will assure you that the next town or city along your route will be a fine spot to leave them. Normal enough. Unless you try killing them.

They die easily enough. But look underneath their clothes, and you will see that their skin is marred with lines of scars, forming repeating patterns that are unsettling to look at, and even more unsettling in the context of their skin. They have no wallets, no identification. If you slice their belly open, however, they're different inside. There's no blood, no muscle, only a hollow cavity containing a single object. The object varies. Examples include a single coin, heavy and golden and engraved with runes nobody could ever decipher. A diamond gem with fractal edges that slice bare flesh to ribbons. A small vase, quite unbreakable, that smells of the ocean and is always damp...

Once you possess a hitchhiker's object, you'll find yourself always driving the quiet roads at night. You'll never mean to, but somehow, you just will. The lure of possessing a second one will hum quietly in your head. You'll strain to catch sight of a figure appearing in your headlights, try to resist the impulse to stop, and sometimes you might. But sometimes you won't. You'll try telling yourself that this is just a normal person on an adventure, someone who ran out of petrol. The logical part of your brain will scream at what you're doing. You'll smile and nod and they'll get into the car and you'll slowly, casually, reach under the seat or across to the glove box...

--------
The House of the Mirrors

In the heart of Washington, there’s a house that used to be owned by a family of five. Nobody really knows what happened to them. Their neighbors at the time say that there were no signs of weirdness or fear in the family. The common testimony is that one day there was nothing wrong. The night that followed, there were very loud noises coming from the house, and although people in the area came to investigate what was keeping them up, the windows were blocked by millions of post-it notes, and the windows would not break. The following day, the house was empty.

Nobody has lived in that house since. But people have gone inside. In every bedroom, there is a mirror facing the corner of the room. If you turn it around, it won’t show your reflection. The area you’ll be standing in will be empty. They say that on the rare occasion, you’ll see the person who used to sleep in that room, mutilated and bandaged from head to toe...
-----

The Photograph

One school day, a boy named Tom was sitting in class and doing math. It was six more minutes until after school. As he was doing his homework, something caught his eye.

His desk was next to the window, and he turned and stared outside. It looked liked a picture. When it was home time at the school, he ran to the spot where he saw it. He ran fast so that no one else could grab it.

He picked it up and smiled. It had a picture of the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She had a dress with tights on and red shoes, and her hand was formed into a peace sign.

She was so beautiful he wanted to meet her, so he ran all over the school and asked everyone if they knew her or have ever seen her before. But everyone he asked said "no." He was devastated.

When he was home, he asked his older sister if she knew the girl, but unfortunately she also said "no." It was very late, so Tom walked up the stairs, placed the picture on his bedside table and went to sleep.

In the middle of the night Tom was awakened by a tap on his window. It was like a nail tapping. He got scared. After the tapping he heard a giggle. He saw a shadow near his window, so he got out of his bed, walked toward his window, opened it up and followed the giggling. By the time he reached it, it was gone.

The next day again he asked his neighbors if they knew her. Everybody said, "Sorry, no." When his mother came home he even asked her if she knew her. She said "no." He went to his room, placed the picture on his desk and fell asleep.

Once again he was awakened by a tapping. He took the picture and followed the giggling. He walked across the road, when suddenly he got hit by a car. He was dead with the picture in his hand.

The driver got out of the car and tried to help him, but it was too late. Suddenly he saw the picture and picked it up. He smiled. He saw a cute girl holding up three fingers.

-------

Freakshow

A young man and his new bride were honeymooning in Paris when his wife went into a restroom and didn't return. With time the man began to fear the worst and went to the police. The police thought it was most likely the girl simply had second thoughts about the marriage, but they checked it out anyway and found no evidence of foul play.

As weeks turned into months the man finally gave up on finding his beautiful wife, but his life fell into a shambles, he was so filled with grief.

Unable to hold a job or go on with his life, he took to wandering the world looking for anything that might ease his pain. Years later in Borneo he came upon a freak show in an old shabby building, he went in on a whim. In the last filthy cage he saw a twisted, scarred and mutilated woman rocking back and forth and groaning strange animal-like noises. He screamed as he recognized the birthmark on his wife's face.

--------

The Closet

Open your closet, don't turn on the light. Make sure you have one match with you. Step inside and close the door. If the lights outside of the closet are on, this will not work. Nor will it work if it is daylight. The only room you need is enough for slight mobility.

Stand in the darkness for about two minutes, since that's all that's needed. Now, take the match and hold it in front of you and say, "Show me the light or leave me in darkness." If you begin hearing whispers light the match immediately. If you don't hear anything, and the match doesn't ignite on it's own then don't turn around. If you light the match too late or not at all after hearing whispers, something will grab you from behind and pull you into what seems like a forever fall into darkness.

If you do manage to light the match in time and nothing happens after, open the door slowly and get out, then close the door but do NOT look inside. From then on, never look inside your closet without the light on at all. Some say if you leave your closet open during the night you can see the demon watching you with two red eyes that glow like matches.

-------------------

The Videotape

During the summer of 1983, in a quiet town near Minneapolis, Minnesota, the charred body of a woman was found inside the kitchen stove of a small farmhouse. A video camera was also found in the kitchen, standing on a tripod and pointing at the oven. No tape was found inside the camera at the time.

Although the scene was originally labeled as a homicide by police, an unmarked VHS tape was later discovered at the bottom of the farm's well (which had apparently dried up earlier that year).

Despite its worn condition, and the fact that it contained no audio, police were still able to view the contents of the tape. It depicted a woman recording herself in front of a video camera (seemingly using the same camera the police found in the kitchen). After positioning the camera to include both her and her kitchen stove in the image, the tape then showed her turning on the oven, opening the door, crawling inside, and then closing the door behind her. Eight minutes into the video, the oven could be seen shaking violently, after which point thick black smoke could be seen emanating from it. For the remaining 45 minutes of video, until the batteries in the camera died, it remained in its stationary position.

To avoid disturbing the local community, police never released any information about the tape, or even the fact that it was found. Police were also not able to determine who put the tape in the well, or why the height and stature of the woman in the video didn't come close to matching the body they'd found in the oven.

--------------

The Murderer

You are home alone, and you hear on the news about the profile of a murderer who is on the loose. You look out the sliding glass doors to your backyard, and you notice a man standing out in the snow. He fits the profile of the murderer exactly, and he is smiling at you. You gulp, picking up the phone to your right and dialing 911. You look back out the glass as you press the phone to your ear, and notice he is much closer to you now. You then drop the phone in shock.

There are no footprints in the snow. It's his reflection.

01-08-2009   #5 (permalink)
[露丹恵瑠]

Oh and my favorite of the bunch:

A man, at about the age of 30 went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check-in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and all, and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number
that was locked and no one was allowed in there. So he went to his room, and went to bed. The next night he was curious as to what was in the room, so he walked down the hall to where it was and of course tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. So he bent down and looked through the keyhole. What he saw was a hotel bedroom and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning up against a wall and her head was facing the wall. He stared in confusion for a while then went back to his room. The next day, he went back to the room and looked through the keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, un-moving.

At this point he was confused and a little freaked out. He went to the front desk and asked the lady about the room. She sighed and said, "Did you look through the keyhole?" The man told her that he had and the lady said, "Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which are red."

01-08-2009   #6 (permalink)
VIP

eets a real life event that I told in a short choppy story xD

01-08-2009   #7 (permalink)
[露丹恵瑠]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiki
eets a real life event that I told in a short choppy story xD
Seems to unrealistic, you could of left out the flickering of the lights, that killed the story

01-08-2009   #8 (permalink)
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
Seems to unrealistic, you could of left out the flickering of the lights, that killed the story
That's why I don't like telling ghost stories because they bash the hell out of the fun in telling a irl event. xD

01-08-2009   #9 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

So you're currently with your female significant other, and you're pressing your lips to hers in an attempt to show passion when the wireless telecommunications device resonates a sound that indicates that someone wants to orally communicate with you. You respond to the sound waves by lifting the communication device and speaking into it. A male voice communicates words from what seems to be words of the language currently known as English it's mouth. The words are "Sir, I would like to know whereabouts of my female child and/or what activity she may be currently executing by herself and/or with you." You relay the male voice's to your female significant other. You decide to add in the theory that the voice may be that of her father's. Your female significant other responds to you by saying "My father is no longer within the realm of the living. He has passed some time ago. If he were to have contacted you over the wireless telecommunications device then he must have contacted you with a some form of a posthumous wireless and/or wired telecommunications device; some non-religious people may find that only possible in the realm of fiction" THEN WHO WAS WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS DEVICE!?

Last edited by MsSquid; 01-08-2009 at 06:55 PM.

01-08-2009   #10 (permalink)
[露丹恵瑠]

WHO WAS PHONE??????111one

01-08-2009   #11 (permalink)
<3
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Vaizado will become famous soon enough
IGN: Vaiki

I like the one with the picture of the girl and the one with the hotel lololl

01-08-2009   #12 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

I'm a sucker for these kinds of stories. My horror book collection proves it~ XD

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

01-08-2009   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Bennysaurus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bennysaurus Send a message via MSN to Bennysaurus
IGN: Bennysaurus

I regret even going to creepy pasta threads.

I read one story and i still get scared from it every now and then.

01-09-2009   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineRappelzRakion: Chaos ForceRising Force Online

Pandaccoon will become famous soon enoughPandaccoon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Gedachtnis
Default ohai again

hai, this is something i heard off a friend in school
Its much more entertaining to hear it in the language itself but I'll do what I can to relay it in english

So there was this taxi driver who was making his rounds at night. On this particular evening, an old lady hailed him, sat at the back by the window where he can just barely see her with his rear view mirror and told him to drop her off at the end of Balete Drive . The taxi driver knew the brick sh*tting stories that happen along Balete drive but reluctantly accepted.
When they were at the other end of Balete drive, he braced himself and started to venture onto the street. Little by little he remembers the stories of the ghost lady that haunts this street and little by little he steps on the gas much harder speeding up. Driving at night along this street made him think about the stories too much that he almost didn't notice a street hump that was approaching fast. Not wanting to further damage his taxi, he steps on the brakes just before the hump.
It was at this moment that he realizes in his peripheral vision of the rear view mirror that the old lady seating by the window vanished. He freaks out a bit and steps on the gas. He speeds down the road and looks briefly at his rear view mirror. The old lady still sitting at the back seat by the window, but there's something different about her face. Uttering a silent sigh of relief he dismisses what he thought he saw earlier as his eyes playing tricks on him but a little bit freaked out nonetheless.
The next hump approaches quickly as he still speeds down the road, wanting to drop off the old lady as fast as he can and get off that cursed street. This taxi driver has a wild imagination and it usually kicks in at the worst of times. Slightly losing his composure, he hit the brakes a little hard just before the hump. This time however, he pays attention to his rear view mirror. The old lady gone again. Cursing under his breath, he steps on the gas and tries to reach the end of the street as fast he can. A cold sweat breaks as he quickly checks his rear view mirror. The old lady was back but now there was something wet dripping from her forehead down to her face.
The ending:
Spoiler!

Last edited by Pandaccoon; 01-09-2009 at 08:04 AM.

01-09-2009   #15 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters

i wouldnt recomend going around and browsing in encyclopedia dramatica,
in a few random pages,theres a few spywares and shit if you click the wrong things

01-09-2009   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Ruuka has a spectacular aura aboutRuuka has a spectacular aura aboutRuuka has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Ruuka
Class: Acrobat to_cat
Level: 24

"Every time you exhale, a little bit of your soul escapes. Luckily, you almost always inhale it back before anyone else gets to it. Almost.

Don’t do that."

This one sounds interesting but I don't get it. Anyone care to explain?

By the way anyone ever really tried the Bloody Mary with the mirror thing? I tried to attempt it once in a bathroom with no lights at all, but I was way too scared.

Thanks Glarbage!

01-09-2009   #17 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

I did. On a dare. Bloody Mary hasn't visited me. And that was over 4 years ago~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

01-09-2009   #18 (permalink)
[露丹恵瑠]

i did it with candle light, nothing happened then i got bored.

01-09-2009   #19 (permalink)
[露丹恵瑠]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruuka
"Every time you exhale, a little bit of your soul escapes. Luckily, you almost always inhale it back before anyone else gets to it. Almost.

Donít do that."

This one sounds interesting but I don't get it. Anyone care to explain?

By the way anyone ever really tried the Bloody Mary with the mirror thing? I tried to attempt it once in a bathroom with no lights at all, but I was way too scared.
Breathing is the reason why were dying a bit of our soul seeps out every time we breath

01-09-2009   #20 (permalink)
VIP

VorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
Breathing is the reason why were dying a bit of our soul seeps out every time we breath
Stop breathing and you will live forever 8D