Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-13-2008   #1 (permalink)
why so serious?
Special

BatgirlZKE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BatgirlZKE Send a message via MSN to BatgirlZKE Send a message via Yahoo to BatgirlZKE
IGN: SelenaKyle
Class: Cat (Charm) to_entertainer
Level: 123
Guild: Pantsu
Default Show off your pets!

Post pics of your pets here!

I have 3 lab mixes.

Kita:

She is the QUEEN of the house. If you try petting the other dogs and she's there, she will push them out of the way. When she sleeps on the bed, she usually hogs the pillows.

Jezebel:

She is the special doggie. She oinks like a pig when she wants attention. She is the most lovable dog I ever met. I think her previous owner didn't pay much attention to her but she gets all the attention she wants now

Lady:

She is the clumsy, doofy dog. She LOVES swimming in the pool and she loves taking baths. She a decent size dog but she acts like she's chihuahua size, which can hurt sometimes

***Visit G0tham City!*Population*Industry*Transportation***

Last edited by BatgirlZKE; 07-15-2008 at 11:09 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-13-2008   #2 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I has two cats, and two pictures, when I find them. =3

Sirius/SB/Fatty:
Jet Black Scottish Fold mix with a English Shorthair. He is THE most interesting cat in the world. He is always purring, and he plays fetch. Yes, fetch, like a dog. My family refers to him as a dog due to him acting like a dog most of the time. Yes, he does follow everyone around and tried to get in the shower, drink out of the toilet, and such. He also naps for 10 AM - 5 PM. About one year old, and 11/12 lbs.

Mad-Eye/Maddie/Madds:
Tortoise Scottish Fold with folded ears. Has a scratched eye, but other than that she is a nice cat. Unfortunately, she only really likes my dad. She is like a ferret because of how she runs. She like is practically laying on the ground when she runs. She is also about one year old, and only 6 lbs.

07-13-2008   #3 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Two questions for people who have/had pets
Do you always allow your pet(s) to sleep with you and do you feel a bit weird?

07-13-2008   #4 (permalink)
Spinspinspinspin.
Games
Angels OnlineAsda StoryAtlantica OnlineAudition

SpinSpinBunny will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to SpinSpinBunny
IGN: Kennet
Class: Elemental Master (Fire) lt_mage
Level: 11x
Guild: CorruptSilence
Xfire: kittyboom

Kimba
Description: Black Tortie/Tabby Mix(Twin of ChaCha)
Personality:Thug-like
Likes:Likes to hide in certain places, Likes to sniff and rub on things(I.E: Watermelon, Roses,anything else)
Pet-Peeves: Tony biting her on the Neck.(He likes to tackle her done)

Cha-Cha
Description:Grey Tortie/Tabby Mix(Twin of Kimba)
Personality: Attention-Hogger,Timid
Likes: Goes under my bed, Likes to sleep with my mother ^^
Pet-Peeves: If she's not fed first she ignores her food

Tony
Description: Orange Tabby
Personality: Clumsy
Likes: To Wrestle Around w/ Kimba, Switching off the Lights
Pet-Peeves: Hates being stuck somewhere, hates being ignored

@Strike:
1st Q:I allow my cats to sleep on my bed they always enjoy company and so do I
2nd Q: Nah I don't feel weird

07-13-2008   #5 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I let my cats sleep with me if I want. But SB normally doesn't stick around long. He's very spastic. He DOES NOT stay in one place for long. Though it did suck a bit when he was a kitten, and was really small too (Just a hand would pick him up), he would just rub his boogies all over your face.

Though I don't mind. He's a good alarm clock during the school year, as he comes in around 5:15 AM, so that's useful. =3

07-13-2008   #6 (permalink)
Spinspinspinspin.
Games
Angels OnlineAsda StoryAtlantica OnlineAudition

SpinSpinBunny will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to SpinSpinBunny
IGN: Kennet
Class: Elemental Master (Fire) lt_mage
Level: 11x
Guild: CorruptSilence
Xfire: kittyboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momijii
I let my cats sleep with me if I want. But SB normally doesn't stick around long. He's very spastic. He DOES NOT stay in one place for long. Though it did suck a bit when he was a kitten, and was really small too (Just a hand would pick him up), he would just rub his boogies all over your face.

Though I don't mind. He's a good alarm clock during the school year, as he comes in around 5:15 AM, so that's useful. =3
that how chacha is xD
sometime she'll stay from 15min~2hrs x3

07-13-2008   #7 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinSpinBunny
that how chacha is xD
sometime she'll stay from 15min~2hrs x3
It gets annoying when he pesters his "sister" (Madds) out of her sleeping spot. Luckily, both of their desired sleeping spots are under my bed (YAY FOR COOL AIR???), so I can intervene if it gets outta hand. . .

BTW, my room, in basement. Nice and cool on those hot days. .___.''

07-13-2008   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

BeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to BeanMarine Send a message via MSN to BeanMarine
Guild: [JW]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
Two questions for people who have/had pets
Do you always allow your pet(s) to sleep with you and do you feel a bit weird?
No, I don't let my dogs sleep with me. I believe that there should be some sort of social order and that allowing the dog to sleep with me puts both of us at the same level in the hierarchy--which is bad. My dog sleeps in the living room instead ^^

Oh, and this is Skeeter. We received him from my dad's coworker when she moved into an apartment complex that didn't allow pets. That said, he already came potty trained and everything. He's half chihuahua half terrier, and just... very chill--especially now that he's reaching old age.

I don't get to play with him much since I'm usually away in college--I also don't get to monitor what he eats either. Unfortunately, my mom's been feeding him table snacks and now he's horribly overweight. -__-''

07-13-2008   #9 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

i have 3 dogs :x Billy Bob hes a dachshund, Killer (hes my brothers dog) hes a chihuahua and Nicky my moms mini Poodle which we all dislike :x

Some Pics of Billy you all have seen already
in the first one he was a baby( hes the big headed one)
2nd one is after he got hit by a car
3rd one is last xmas ;o he was a reindeer
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 05_08_06_1632.jpg (51.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 07-30-07_1655.jpg (37.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 12-10-07_1530.jpg (89.5 KB, 3 views)

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

07-13-2008   #10 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters

i has one dog currently
chiquita
so cute and hyper x3
Spoiler!

07-14-2008   #11 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

I have 2 dogs, both were stray dogs I rescued.

This is Nuri. He's very playful and affectionate. Everytime I come home he rushes me and starts pawing on my pants (Which is hard to clean after he runs around in mud all day). He also tries to lick me in the face every chance he gets. He's a bit of a coward though, as he hides whenever we had visitors around.

I have another dog named Sweetheart (Nuri's mother). She's the needy jealous type. You just HAVE to pet her or give her a belly rub for 10 mins or else she'll whimper and mope. She's the brave type though, and will not hesitate to bark at strangers (She almost bit my grandmother once).

07-14-2008   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

HennaIkimono will become famous soon enough

Currently, I have two dogs:

Stumpy- male, small , brown, mutt (looks like he could have some weanersnizal mixed in)
-he was a stray that just started to hang out in front of the front door one day and we eventually took him in. strong, friendly to most, smart, has balls (literally and in the "not afraid" way). Seems like he had a previous owner.

Momo- female, 1-2 years old, medium, shiny black, lab-chow mix(?)
-the only female from a litter of 6 puppies, the lucky one, as the other five were given to the Humane Sousity by the friends that we go her from. strong; somewhat shy; still has the puppy mentality, listens and obeys better than Stumpy. She likes to step on and sit on people's feet, leans on things, will bark at anyone (but she is somewhat coweredly)

May add more, too sleepy
Justice, Il 60458
Flat Lick, Ky 40935
Paint Lick Ky 40461
Flower Mound, Tx 75022
Cumming, Ga 30040
King of Prussia, Ga 19406

07-14-2008   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

meowmatchy is on a distinguished road

Matchy staring

Matchy with my bro's guitar(ill seriously get killed when he sees that XD he hates my cat so much ;- and with the ever so classic walis ting-ting behind

Matchy sitting in the chair :3

matchy meow <3

Last edited by meowmatchy; 07-14-2008 at 07:56 AM. Reason: added some stuff

07-14-2008   #14 (permalink)
yup

TheCosmicLion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to TheCosmicLion Send a message via Yahoo to TheCosmicLion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanMarine
No, I don't let my dogs sleep with me. I believe that there should be some sort of social order and that allowing the dog to sleep with me puts both of us at the same level in the hierarchy--which is bad. My dog sleeps in the living room instead ^^

Oh, and this is Skeeter. We received him from my dad's coworker when she moved into an apartment complex that didn't allow pets. That said, he already came potty trained and everything. He's half chihuahua half terrier, and just... very chill--especially now that he's reaching old age.

I don't get to play with him much since I'm usually away in college--I also don't get to monitor what he eats either. Unfortunately, my mom's been feeding him table snacks and now he's horribly overweight. -__-''

omggg thats like my uncles doggyy and i love himmm <333
hes like so cute... and small. ooh! i think the dog is umm.. mini cooper? mini.... omg forgot D:

..and he looks exactly like Choco (uncles dog) D:

07-14-2008   #15 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Seriously, i don't have any good experience with dogs....
They always try to bite me....

07-14-2008   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

meowmatchy is on a distinguished road

My cat is just local but im proud to say that he is smart and can outwit humans specifically me most of the times <3

any other cat pics?
*waves the flag of cats* >:3

07-14-2008   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineCity of Heroes

sammie has disabled reputation
IGN: Dalliance | 8138
Class: Kitty to_cat
Level: 220-360
Default spoiled keety<3

i have an 11 year old Himalayan and he's spoiled!! lol i baby him too much >.> i used to be a manager at a picture people studio and abused my power by bringing in my baby and taking lots of pix of him<33 heehee

07-15-2008   #18 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

\o/ This is Andrew. The fatter one of the duo of Andrew & Duncan.

He's so cute... so fat... and... so fat... XD

07-15-2008   #19 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Oliver in her favorite box. :3

I don't think its weird to sleep with a pet, but Oliver isn't that kind of cat. ): She only comes up on me when she wants something lol. When I visit my family though, I usually have at least 1 cat sleeping with me every night. ^^;;

And this is my baby Javert, he died right before I got married I miss him. ;o; Black cats <3

07-17-2008   #20 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

I has an adorable pup :3

Faelan: