Hmmm... a month without school...
1. Renew my scholarships, grants, financial aid stuff, etc., and apply for new ones (College is very expensive, you know. D=)
2. Go back home and spend time with family
3. Spend time with my cute little brother (whom I haven't seen in a while XD)
4. Relax, because I have no winter-break homework! (That's why college is awesome, because classes are semester-based, not year-based)
5. Play some games
6. Watch some anime with my little brother
7. Buy my family some Christmas gifts
8. Visit the high school that I graduated from XD
9. Probably buy "Tales of Hearts"
I have a lot to do! XD
"...And just like that, he became the king of the world."