Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-02-2008   #1 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW
Default New Laptop

so my cousin ordered a new laptop for me yesterday, and they won't tell me when it's coming. i wasn't even supposed to find out about it til it arrived. anyway, it took some arm twisting, but i managed to find out what type of laptop it was

click --> Amazon.com: ASUS Eee PC 900HA 8.9-Inch Netbook (1.6 GHz Intel ATOM N270 Processor, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB Hard Drive, XP Home) Black: Electronics

does it look like a decent laptop for it's price? regardless, im ecstatic. we've always been too poor to afford a laptop, and the recession wasn't helping at all. im so grateful right now~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-02-2008   #2 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

/moved to General section.

Asus EeePC is mainly like...uhm, just for web surfing and documents, and some light music and videos.
I think you might wanted to get other laptop, like from Dell, Acer, Hp/Compaq, rather than Asus EeePC.

12-02-2008   #3 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all

well, the thing is that we can't really afford to get anything else. thats why im so grateful right now~ so it isn't really a gaming laptop? oh well, i guess that'll be my main access to mog~

12-02-2008   #4 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute

ah, mis read that is your cousin bought it for you.

No, it's not for gaming....and it won't even run it ._.

12-02-2008   #5 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games
League of LegendsAionAlliance of Valiant ArmsBloodline Champions
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM Award

Xpecial has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Xpecial
IGN: Xpec
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Level: -
Guild: -

From the specs, I agree with Miyuki, gaming is going to be not possible.

It's only main feature is its mobility.

12-02-2008   #6 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

ok then i guess, no biggie~ i hope it comes soon though, i'm getting anxious T-T

12-03-2008   #7 (permalink)

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

You can play games on laptops but its not very good, because laptops tend to overheat very quickly when you play games on it and eventually your graphics card gets overheated such that you will experience heat lag when you play on it.

12-03-2008   #8 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Nope, this one is different "laptop", it's called "netbook" instead of laptop, since it's mainly made for portable, extremely light and they don't have internal cd/dvd drives, and only few usb ports.

And yah...wifi.

Try search Asus EeePC on google, you'll know.