Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-22-2008   #1 (permalink)
Mental K.O.

Jumpstart will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Jumpstart Send a message via Skype™ to Jumpstart
Default Black Friday?

who's going at 5:00 AM to go shopping at low prices?
for those who don't know about Black Friday: Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving where there's massive sales and loads, hordes, mobs of people etc. etc. go shopping really early around 5'o clock AM and buy crap for like 1/2 the original price.
I know i'm going gonna get me freaking Spider Man:WOS

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-22-2008   #2 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

i work at 5am at gamestop. lol wish me luck? it's not the rush that's gonna be annoying. it's gonna be the parents who know nothing about vid games that's gonna be annoying

11-22-2008   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Chobits has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Chobits

I'm a shopping ***** @_@ You'll probably find me in the mall if I'm not too passed out from Thanksgiving festivities X3

11-22-2008   #4 (permalink)
Mental K.O.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDevlin
i work at 5am at gamestop. lol wish me luck? it's not the rush that's gonna be annoying. it's gonna be the parents who know nothing about vid games that's gonna be annoying
lol i've seen those people! my dad is one of them >___>. i occasionally help out those parents and they thank me or give me a weird look.... awkward.... anyway good luck... unless your gamestop is BIG! cuz all the ones near me are tiny tiny

11-22-2008   #5 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

ima be shopping for two new laptops. any store suggestions? stores in western US please. lol

11-22-2008   #6 (permalink)
Mental K.O.

aren't Best Buy's like everywhere in the U.S.? i mean they have loads of them in Mexico... not really sure about the West since i line in the.... Mid-West i think... wherever Illinois is i live in that area! but Best Buy is my main retailer... maybe circuit city if you have it...

11-23-2008   #7 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

i will be working that day .. and my store opens at 4am.. lulz ..

11-23-2008   #8 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

The outlet I'm gonna crash is opening at midnight for midnight madness beforehand.
Last year, they had a line to the Coach store that spanned across 2 of their parking lots in 1 of the wings. Insane. My mom stayed in line for 9 hours to buy her share of the cheap and inexpensive glory.

This year I'm going all out -- buying new clothes, shoes, cookware (8D), and maybe a few nifty electronic apparatuses.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

11-23-2008   #9 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

I am definitely not going to go shop on BF.

GD galleria will be so crowded. >_>

these swimming gays ruined my life

11-23-2008   #10 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

best buy is so overcrowded though. last year, the line circled aaround the outsid of the shop 10 times. and with only 25 being allowed to enter at a time, =.=. and i dont know if they are goiong to be on sale the whole day or not. plus it mihgt be out of stock.

11-24-2008   #11 (permalink)
Mental K.O.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dib
best buy is so overcrowded though. last year, the line circled aaround the outsid of the shop 10 times. and with only 25 being allowed to enter at a time, =.=. and i dont know if they are goiong to be on sale the whole day or not. plus it mihgt be out of stock.
hm..... not really sure what other electronic stores there are... There's wal-mart but that's like a last last last resort. maybe Target or other big box stores

11-24-2008   #12 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
The outlet I'm gonna crash is opening at midnight for midnight madness beforehand.
Last year, they had a line to the Coach store that spanned across 2 of their parking lots in 1 of the wings. Insane. My mom stayed in line for 9 hours to buy her share of the cheap and inexpensive glory.

This year I'm going all out -- buying new clothes, shoes, cookware (8D), and maybe a few nifty electronic apparatuses.
Oh shi--

The way to shop these days is to have one person stand in line, and the other go and get whatever is needed. 8D
I'm in Canada so Thanksgiving was a while ago, and I'm not sure if we have black Fridays...

11-24-2008   #13 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

I'm in it for the clothes.

11-24-2008   #14 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

I'm into this if they cut prices at gamestop.Does Black Friday apply to Blockbuster?

11-25-2008   #15 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

I always stay home with my Dad, and laugh at my Mom/sisters who get up at 3 and never end up buying that much. But hey, free snow globes!

11-25-2008   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Moofey is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Moofey Send a message via MSN to Moofey Send a message via Yahoo to Moofey Send a message via Skype™ to Moofey
IGN: Moofey
Guild: Project Mayhem

I still have to wait a month until our Black Friday. (i.e. Boxing Day)

And I'll tell you, it will be just as hectic as BF. I'll be hoping to pick up something good at Best Buy. For whatever reason, I always look forward to shifting through the Boxing Day rush, although it isn't like that all the time.

(I've gone to the local Best Buy for BD the past three Christmases, last year and the first year I went it was packed even at 7 AM, and two years ago it was practically empty.)

Otherwise, I don't know about BF, but Boxing Day up here is just "Stay the **** away from the mall day."

I randomly pop in and out.

Last edited by Moofey; 11-25-2008 at 01:00 PM.

11-25-2008   #17 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

In this day of age, internet shopping is so much easier. B> at best buy, CC, fry's without lining up. although some of the best deals are instore tho. oh wells.

11-25-2008   #18 (permalink)
is back. 4nao .

Rwinna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Rwinna Send a message via MSN to Rwinna
IGN: Rwinna x 2
Class: Fox / Explorer to_thiefmaster
Level: 1xx / 3x
Guild: Einharjars / Corruption

Q__Q *raises hand* I'm forced to go.

Mother is a shop-o-holic, and although shopping 2~4 days a week might SOUND fun, it really isn't. You get tired of seeing the same things over and over again. ._. And now, it's early in the morning too. Traffic jam hell, here I come.

"I love j0000~ . . .wait. Hello? Are you there? Helloooo?"
"...*snickers on the other end*...*hangs up*"
Why so mean? ;~;

11-25-2008   #19 (permalink)
No good next to diamonds
Games
Neo SteamValkyrie SkyTrickster OnlineTribal Wars

JoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud of
IGN: Pinfire
Level: 50

I'm getting an external HDD from who knows where. Depends where I can get the best deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellFireFtw
hm..... not really sure what other electronic stores there are... There's wal-mart but that's like a last last last resort. maybe Target or other big box stores
There's Fry's Electronics, Circuit City, COMPUSA, Best Buy, Office Max, Staples, and Office Depot. Those are the ones I know of in the western USA.

11-25-2008   #20 (permalink)
<3
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerTHE CHAMP

Vaizado will become famous soon enough
IGN: Vaiki

Last blak frieday was so cold I'm not sure I want to go again and then there's my budget. asdasdfasda