LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-24-2008   #1 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold
Default Post Your Dreams!

So lately, I`ve been having lots of crazy dreams... "action" dreams. Most of them have good guys, bad guys, vaporizing, flying, beating people up, competitions (like games, racing, etc.) and those sort of things.

Just last night, I had a weird dream about some sort of race and the world vaporizing. I know it doesn`t go together real well, but it did in my head. Anyways, I remember looking across the city horizon and seeing this giant tower with a dome at the top vaporizing stuff. I don`t remember who I was with, but I remember telling them not to go into any buildings or being near large things in general because I didn`t want them to get vaporized. So then (I don`t remember which one), we hopped/flew across the city to a little amusement park island and I said to myself, "we`re safe now. This island is very vast and the only large things here are the roller coasters which we won`t go on". Then for some reason, we were in a competition to get the little ball orb things underwater and I didn`t need to breathe apparently because I was under water for a long time. I remember doing bad things like knocking opponents out to get to the finish line first. That`s all I remember.

So what do you suppose my dreams are trying to tell me?

Here`s one response from NoeJeko.
Bob (9:20:24 AM): i`ve been having alota action dreams
Bob (9:20:28 AM): what do you supposed that means
Noe (9:22:02 AM): mmm - i dunno
Noe (9:22:17 AM): means I don't give you enough action I guess \(o_O)/
Bob (9:25:36 AM): ...
Bob (9:25:44 AM): *posting this on mog*

Post up your weird/funny/scary/etc. dreams 8D.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-26-2008   #2 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default Post your dreams.

It was evening, I was walking home from school. I decided to stay at a hotel, but the room they gave me was just too uncomfortable. I left the hotel in search of a better place to sleep, I decided to sleep on an old lady's porch. The old Lady was pleased to see me sleeping on her porch. It started raining, I regretted leaving that hotel. SUDDENLY!?!?!?! I get a call from [insert lead singer of famous 80's rock band here] he told me "What the hell are you doing down there? Get up here and rock out with us!" I was handed a bunch of tickets (read: HDDs) and proceeded to walk to the concert. Luigi (yes that Luigi) attacked me on the street. I fought him off and he said in the most generic Italian accent ever "You can suck-a on my ball jackass." dream end.

There was actually more to it, but it was too much to post.

06-26-2008   #3 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

I was married to Lee Hyukjae.

I didn't want to wake up. ;_;

06-26-2008   #4 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

^ lol...anyone don't wanna wake up if they got that [except if bad dream, lol]

._. I /killed people in my dreams, lol....yes, it is @_@...having fun /killing and /torturing people ;;

I guess something is... uhm with my mindset, lol.

Last edited by Miyuki; 06-26-2008 at 08:30 PM.

06-26-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulDragon NestDragon SagaDungeon Fighter Online

Byuu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Byuu Send a message via Skype™ to Byuu
IGN: Byuu
Class: Lots lt_guardian
Level: 20-30
Guild: Hurricane

my dreams always have me punching out at least 3 people

BYUU BYUU!~

06-26-2008   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineMabinogiVindictus

Toribear has disabled reputation

mymath teacher and the last day of school then it came along shinkky for some reason and the fourm of mymmmo =x then in math, everything was going wild from 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 then kept on adding by 1 until 99999 then while it was adding by 1 quickly to 99999 my name was repeated rapidly saying tori tori tori tori tori tori tori.

06-26-2008   #7 (permalink)
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

I often dream about being a villain, like those in action movies. Recently I had one where I was carrying a bomb to a statue but someone kept moving the statue. So I kept telling my subordinates to nail it to the ground. It ended with me flying away while buildings crumbled into dirt.

06-26-2008   #8 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

Hot... never mind it's kinda inappropiate.

06-29-2008   #9 (permalink)
Awards Event WinnerEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Solemn is on a distinguished road

I had a dream last night where I was stuck in some creepy labyrinth with some creepy masked guy who had a scarf. He kept trying to suffocate me! Eventually, I escaped the labyrinth and returned home, only to find that all of my family members were copies of him. (The masks were extremely scary, by the way--white, with black liquid dripping from the empty eye slots, and scarlet red lips.) They all tried to suffocate me, of course. I ran out onto the streets, where every driver and pedestrian was a copy as well, except for this one little girl hiding her face. I heard her saying, "Let me help you." I took her hand, and she tried to stab me. It turned out she was trying to kill me, too. Suddenly, I was transported to a room where they surrounded me. They all molested me, one by one, then killed me. Scariest dream ever...and I'm still horrified.

06-29-2008   #10 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold

Thread merged. There was already a thread about the same thing (that no one posted in Q___Q).

06-29-2008   #11 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Recently I dream about the things I'm waiting for and plan to do. I dunno, my mind usually enacts those kinds of things so that when it actually happens, I'm shocked by the deja vu.

06-29-2008   #12 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

kids .__.

06-29-2008   #13 (permalink)
Has Trouble Sleeping
Special

CountBlood is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to CountBlood
Guild: Red Eclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharsis
Recently I dream about the things I'm waiting for and plan to do. I dunno, my mind usually enacts those kinds of things so that when it actually happens, I'm shocked by the deja vu.
That happens to me alot... Lol
My last dream i remember.. Was when i was in this school. and like i was cool and all and then this hot girl jumped into a pool and began drowning. then i saved her. and she kissed me. then suddenly.
She was a he.
And i had to run!!!
Homophobia ftw

06-29-2008   #14 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

I had this dream way back then where I was V from V for Vendetta trying to liberate the world from evil chemistry classes. The city was ruled by..chemistry textbooks/teachers (I </3 chemisty). There were like...chem aces coming to attack me with textbooks and whiteboards with equations on them. It's like superman and kryptonite ;-;. After some wtfnarutardfightlikebattles; I diedededed from chemistry in that dream then I woke up/ scratched my butt and went to the bathroom to pee.

06-30-2008   #15 (permalink)
Lew
ggFTW Moogler

Lew is on a distinguished road
IGN: Lew/Bagoas
Level: 27x/19x

Just this morning I had a dream about my own death.
Me and my family were in a harbor after long travel with a ship. My mom told me that she lost her suitcase, and then we saw someone sell it not far from the harbor. So suddenly my uncle appeared out of nowhere and chased that thief (the thief was so scared to see us coming to him). Us, me and my brothers, followed them into a warehouse. Suddenly we saw this thief not far from our left side. My bro took out a gun and tried to shoot him, but the man pulled out a gun too and shoot us. First bullet passed in front of me, so i stepped back, then i heard 3 more gunfires. Suddenly i felt weird feeling on left side of my neck, i could feel those 3 bullets go right through my skin and flesh.
And then i fell down to the ground.

After that I woke up... holding my neck >_<

07-02-2008   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Chobits has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Chobits

I never really have bad dreams (or I just don't remember them @_@)

I had a really cute dream a while back that me and my friends went on a trip around South America and we took a rest stop on a mountain in the old Inca civilizations and we just all chilled and had a picnic :3

07-03-2008   #17 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

i have a lot of dreams and the last time i shared i was labelled as a pedo... it was perfectly innocent.

@ miyuki- i've dreamed of killing people too. but strangely everytime it was the same exact person. it was this boy in my class and i dreamed of killing him all of the time. one time i killed him by butting him in a bathtub on the doc with a little old lady. apparently my plan was that they would fall asleep eventually and then they'd drown. the little old lady and him had to keep each other up but eventually they both fell asleep. that was the weirdest way of killing him--

but all of my nightmares have to do with natural disasters. i dream fo things that should be scary but they don't scare me... but a flood or a tornado-- that gets me up in a sweat and my heart pounding and i can't even sleep again.

@senpai - i dreamed of a celebrity before. I dreamed of Gackt... i had to pick him up from the airport. that's it really. lol

and i won't get into the crazier side of things (unless someone else get on the subject first)

07-03-2008   #18 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

my scariest dream is when I go to school all the dudes are flirting with me and I'm preety disturbed then I touch and "its" gone I go home after school and I complain to my dad and he says with a smile and a thumbs up "your a girl" I woke up and freaked out ._.

I also remember a dream when I was little where i was on a alien cooking show suddenly with a mask that let out gas that made me sleepy and and they cooked me...

Also a dream where I was in an underwater cave trying to get out and I drowned when I woke up I had my face on my pillow :O

/ / / Playing:Tree of Savior

Last edited by Sanichi; 07-03-2008 at 08:24 AM.

07-03-2008   #19 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

lol sorry but those dreams are funny xD i especially like the alien one !!

07-03-2008   #20 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

*has more*
I also had this weird dream were I had a date under a blanket

Then this other one where I was running on buildings shooting stuff then suddenly I was Pikachu and Sausuke was my brother ._. (he was in tuxedo saying time to go brother) and then I woke up >.>

/ / / Playing:Tree of Savior