Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-03-2008   #21 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

The landscape was undulating kaleidoscope of pastel colors, shimmering and contrary. I floated above it, watching the land shift and contract, and heard it murmur a song that I knew, something Celtic and reminded me of seanchai huddled around a bonfire.

And then I was standing at the tip of the world, except that there was no ground, just an endless array of white clouds and indigo sky interlocked in a baffling repetitive pattern akin to a weave. I heard the land murmur again, and this time I understood it. "Too much, too soon. Don't fall."

And then I fell.

And then my cellphone started ringing, and it was one of my bosses asking me how the hell we lost a $500k contract at 2 ****ing AM after a prompt "sorry for calling so late, but..."

zzzzzz

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-03-2008   #22 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Last night (or was it this morning?) I dreamt that I was stranded in a foggy forest. There was nothing but trees and thick fog for miles and miles until i suddenly came across a bridge in the middle of nowhere and I started crossing it. I couldn't see anything through the fog, and I could hear myself breathe (which led me to conclude there really wasn't anyone around in the vicinity). Halfway across the bridge, I started feeling arms/hands/limbs groping me but I couldn't see or hear anyone/anything. I then began to flee....and woke up eventually after I fell off my bed. Bad start to the day, srsly.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

07-04-2008   #23 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

i dreamed of khmer last night

07-04-2008   #24 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

...somehow I /experienced Cath's "busyness/stresses" @ office o_o...wut?

---///

Also, dreams about multiple stuff x_x

- A couple, destined to be together, but has been cursed [lol, mystic tales]
- Surprisingly, other dream parts, seems connected to the part above.
- Then, happy ending, lolx

---///

- Lol, wut, I got married and got...5 kids o_o??? 3 daughters and 2 sons ;;
- All of them are grown up and calls you mother? lol @___@

ekk D:

07-04-2008   #25 (permalink)
PolandSpring wut!?

KuroKoden will become famous soon enoughKuroKoden will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to KuroKoden Send a message via Yahoo to KuroKoden
IGN: KuroKoden

Dream: Friends with Miyuki

Nightmare: Married to Miyuki

Interesting no?

07-04-2008   #26 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroKoden
Dream: Friends with Miyuki

Nightmare: Married to Miyuki

Interesting no?
lollolol u are a hoot... but i see ur point

07-05-2008   #27 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

Freaking scary nightmare. I was sent to an evaluation period before Hell, where you decided if you should really go there. If you were temped to eat a tainted orange, you were sent there. Apparently I was there for committing suicide with a knife used to cut open oranges. Near the end, I was going to be interviewed, but that was when I woke up, sweating like crazy.

;;;;;

07-05-2008   #28 (permalink)
PolandSpring wut!?

KuroKoden will become famous soon enoughKuroKoden will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to KuroKoden Send a message via Yahoo to KuroKoden
IGN: KuroKoden

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDevlin
lollolol u are a hoot... but i see ur point
Haha, Thankies!

I had a nightmare again recently and It was scary!

I was in a factory with my friends just doing stuff, working probobly when all of a sudden we heard a bang and a bunch of men rushed in shooting people and taking them away.

Me and my buds ran and grabed a few rifles and ran out the back but they shot a missle and it landed close enough to knock us to the floor. We got up and ran out of the building as far as we could and when we looked up the sky was black and there were helicopters and planes surrounding the building.

They saw us and started shooting... I relized i wasnt wearing pants and woke up.

Intesting?

No Miyuki this time, or maybe she was the one cordinating the attack (o.o)

07-06-2008   #29 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Chobits has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Chobits

I had another bizarrely fun dream.

After me and my friends were walking around in the park, one of my friends suggested that we go to a psychiatric institution to visit patients (O__o)! In front of the building, we ended up seeing everyone from Sailor Moon (the senshi, tuxedo mask and the starlights) and they were all having a big brawl with eachother which was entertaining to watch. Then once we got inside the psychiatric hospital thingy, all the patients were really fun people.

Then all of a sudden, I lost my friends and these random people showed up in their stead. The funny thing is, in the dream they felt like my friends too but when I think about their faces right now, I can't identify them. So, one of my "new" friends started playing guitar to cheer up all the patients.

I can't really explain this dream but I did wake up with a smile. It was a cute dream.

07-14-2008   #30 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

John is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to John
IGN: Jonathan
Level: 2x

I was married with a woman who is like 20 years older than me O_O

07-14-2008   #31 (permalink)
yup

TheCosmicLion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to TheCosmicLion Send a message via Yahoo to TheCosmicLion

Dream: i was in a camp. it was evening. i went to the bathroom. bathroom seems empty. candles in the bathroom. was drying my hands when i looked in the b-room.. one of the toilets flushed. a door opened. no one was thre. except the toilet was still flushing. i run out. my friends was laughing. somebody threw smething at me. he/she wont stop throwing stuff. got scared. wind blew hard. i woke up X__X

07-14-2008   #32 (permalink)
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

Fuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of light

The same thing every night with minor changes.

I can't seem to change it at all D:

07-15-2008   #33 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold

I lived in a fish pond (like those fancy Japanese garden ones with the pretty statues in the middle and pretty scenery). I wasn`t a fish. My wife was trying to see me and my parents saw him and told him to never come again and that he wasn`t allowed in our home (and my fish pond). He sneaked in through one of the pipes/statues that opened at that top and then we made out \o/.

The end.

07-15-2008   #34 (permalink)
Hanging by a Thread
Special
Awards Pervert Award

Guiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to all
Class: Some kind of mage shat lt_sorcerer
Guild: MyMMOGames

I had a dream that I found a stray cat and took care of it for a long time, and then it disappeared. .-.

07-15-2008   #35 (permalink)
i's cool guy
Special
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAllodsCombat Arms

flaris has a spectacular aura aboutflaris has a spectacular aura aboutflaris has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to flaris
Xfire: flariss

i was in some horror movie scenario and i was contemplating suicide rather than dying a painful death.

yeah, random