Richeyz1337 is on a distinguished road
Default Ugh... help? I guess...

Problem 1:
Spoiler!

Problem 2:
Spoiler!

Problem 3:
Spoiler!

And finally, (dangit, what was I going to say? Oh, yeah.)

I will be tying in a job and summer camp into all this. My life will be VERY BUSY.

my website:

richeyz.webs.com

my private email is on that site. Thanks for the help and advice

EDIT: NVM about someone borrowing my accounts, I know someone I deeply trust.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-25-2012   #2 (permalink)
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

for gaming software design flash and prebuilt programs like rpgmaker are very popular. they have limitations and flaws but they're pretty easy to figure out and don't take long to complete a game in. flash also runs on most systems if you want to share your game with others. if you're big into programming i'd say use c, but it tends to require a lot more work and knowledge.

also, for college, it's fine to put it off. i went straight from highschool to university and that ended up being a bad idea because i simply wasn't mentally prepared for the change. while i ended up with a couple degrees i really have no interest in the things i'm able to do with either of them.

03-25-2012   #3 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory

Independent video game development - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Unity - 3D Game Engine
YoYo Games | Compare GameMaker Versions

No idea about peace corp, but i suggest telling them the situation. Honesty is the best policy.

College is required unless you need that degree for higher pay or more options.
If that isn't a issue, just find time to take up courses or even self study.

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist

03-25-2012   #4 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Problem 2:
Just tell them the situation. It may gimp your chances of getting it, but at least it doesn't become one of those things where they find out you're not 18 and all the drama ensures.

Problem 3:
If you want to take a gap year take a gap year. But make sure you're actually taking a gap year and not a gap you know... five years. I have a few friends who were all "Yeah I'm gonna do a gap year!" and then they became lazy and basically in love with not doing anything so they ended up never going. Also make sure that your parents are okay with it. My parents said I couldn't do a gap year (but I wasn't going to do one anyways). I would also recommend that you get some sort of job and/or project so that you have something real to do and you're not completely blowing off an entire year.