ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > General Discussion

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

View Poll Results: Which is better At The Moment ?
Google+ FTW 2 25.00%
FaceBook FTW 4 50.00%
None FTW 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-14-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough
Default Google+ VS Facebook ?

what are you guys thoughts ?
and I think google is out of beta so it must be done now...you know Stable...

I read some stuff about Google and how it better then facebook...
it seem pretty interesting and I think I going to join it...I'm growing into it now =/...

what I heard is better Privacy and Security and also the data Collect that only goes to Google while facebook goes EVERYWHERE ELSE...

the MOST reason I use facebook is the LIKE PAGE...
I don't really social there much cuz is seem more for Bissness now then Socializing...
like it good for Bissness cuz they collect Data on you for everything you do and not just Facebook but other Companys as well...
but google just only or at least Mostly goes to Google...

right now I don't use Google much cuz there not Bissness in Google where I want to know about... but everything is in Google...and I'm talking about the LIKE PAGE... but I think it will eventurlly they will have themselve a Google+...

I don't know....

what are your thoughts about this... ???

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-14-2012   #2 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Facebook I use mainly to stay in contact with my family that live overseas, and they have FB only, while I only really have ggFTW people in G+ 'circles'

I'd really prefer not to have to rely on a social network to stay in contact with RL friends, but thats how people communicate these days. I feel I'm more likely to get a response if I Facebook someone than if I send an SMS or even a phone call.

As for Google+, I never really got into if since I've had it, and I only really looked at it just now for comparison.

did any of that make sense .-. /votes FB for now, though I'd like to vote for None.

03-14-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

yea I actually prefer to chill with people with then instead of online...or at least talk to them on the phone...at least a text...

it just feel like...avoidance......or lazy...or less socializing...or all of the above...

even when talking to a girl...but for girls they feel more safe then online then real life so I guss that understandable...

Edit:... I also forgot to mention that you save money by talking online ...

Last edited by Wendyfav3; 03-14-2012 at 05:33 AM.

03-14-2012   #4 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

I only use G+ for its multi-video chat features since skype doesn't have that. :V other than that I'm mainly a facebook person.

these swimming gays ruined my life

03-14-2012   #5 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory

the main flaw about G+ is the stream
If you happens to have loads of people in your circles your stream would be flooded.
(stream, flood [i see])
There are extensions which fixes that, but they need to do something about it.

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist

03-14-2012   #6 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

I only go on FB to find out my friends birthdays so i don't forget.

03-14-2012   #7 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Mainly Facebook since most of my friends don't actively use Google+.

03-14-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

HHHmmmm....interesting...
althow not lots of People know about Google+ and I guss it cuz it mostly Internet Base or something...

FaceBook is still Popalar cuz...
well....they made a Movie about...so it one of the reason why faceBook is more noticable then Google+...
Google has not done anything or anything yet to tell people around the globe or something to try out Google+...

03-14-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Facebook. More personal lol.

03-16-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Richeyz1337 is on a distinguished road

Well... let's see...

which one DOESN'T ask for my phone number before letting me in?

Google+ seems OK, but it's mainly best for Web-Cam users, I don't have a webcam. It's great because it's hard to get away with more than one account like you can with Facebook (I have 2) because you only have one face. LOL.

Facebook is good too, you're able to talk with friends from around the world, it auto-translates speech with some countries to another. But the problem is that it is text-based. One person can easily have 6 accounts and it would be difficult to tell which is the main and which are fakes. It is a Seth Pool for cyberbullying and hard to remove, everything is in ink on that site. As opposed to Google+'s webcam interaction with the "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." rule.

My hand raises to Google+

It is simple, more organized, and less of a hassle to put up with.

Unless you can handle a kick to the balls 46 times, join G+

OR

You can hang yourself with that 70's era belt you own after realizing that once your friend said that thing about you that it's too late and EVERYONE has seen it and are no longer your friends.

This is your wake-up call

03-16-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

@Richeyz1337
OH MY GOODNESS....I HATE THAT
I'm like wtf...I just know that there gonna use that to spy on me or something...
I'm talking about the phone # >_<...
I don't care if it good to reset your Password or something...I still don't like it >.<...