Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-12-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

ForTheCity is a jewel in the roughForTheCity is a jewel in the roughForTheCity is a jewel in the rough
Default Suggestions on iPhone games/apps!

Didn't see an iPhone thread so wanted to start one.

Anyone have any good useful iPhone games or apps. I haven't downloaded any games in a while so maybe its time to get a new iPhone game.

Right now I'm mainly using twitter, foursquare, scoutmob, tip calculator, facebook, gasbuddy, yelp and Baseball Superstars 2011 (free game).All those apps are free lol.

Saw Batman was a good game but at a price of $5.99, its a little steep for me. Also heard the game was short. My friend purchased infinite blade, at first I thought it was pretty fun, just to realize it was very repetitive.

Batman's Return to Arkham City is Triumphant, But Short

Lets post iPhone games and apps that you guys all use!!!! Let us know what the app is and the price too!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-12-2011   #2 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Tumblr app is the epitome of not taking notes in class.
Instagram to take fancy pictures and to piss off hipsters.
Fruit Ninja 'cause it's fun.
World of Warcraft Armory (free) is so nifty when it comes to planning out gears and keeping updated on guild stuff.
Alfred is a pretty cool app that helps you figure out where you should go eat, based on your past experiences and likes/dislikes.
Words with Friends. Of course.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

12-12-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

ForTheCity is a jewel in the roughForTheCity is a jewel in the roughForTheCity is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
Tumblr app is the epitome of not taking notes in class.
Instagram to take fancy pictures and to piss off hipsters.
Fruit Ninja 'cause it's fun.
World of Warcraft Armory (free) is so nifty when it comes to planning out gears and keeping updated on guild stuff.
Alfred is a pretty cool app that helps you figure out where you should go eat, based on your past experiences and likes/dislikes.
Words with Friends. Of course.
I have instagram and tumblr. I don't really use it. Its for when my gf wants to play with my phone. I do use tumblr while i'm on my computer tho. My gf has fruit ninja on her itouch so I usually just play it there. but i suck at it so bad. =[

I'll have to check out Alfred. I can never decide where I want to eat at. Thanks!

Anyone else have suggestions! This could be a great thread for all the iphone users!

12-12-2011   #4 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Angry Birds.

Chu Chu Rocket.

That's really all I can think of for iPhone. I use Android, but I know that they share a lot of apps/games, including these two. If you don't have Angry Birds on your phone, then you may as well not even have a phone :v

12-12-2011   #5 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

The only apps I use daily are Whatsapp (free IM between whatsapp users), BeejiveIM (msn) and Facebook and a free version of -cough-iTorch-cough- coz I'm scared of the dark .-.

I have one folder for games but the only three I really play when I'm bored is Fruit Ninja, DoodleJump and RobotUnicorn (lol)

12-12-2011   #6 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

Angry Birds, get it!

I also personally like Tiny Wings too, dat little fet bird ;o;

Also Solitaire, but I can sit on that and play for like 40 minutes straight cause I'm weird like that.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
League of Legends Queen Nimera
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589

12-12-2011   #7 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
Angry Birds.

Chu Chu Rocket.

That's really all I can think of for iPhone. I use Android, but I know that they share a lot of apps/games, including these two. If you don't have Angry Birds on your phone, then you may as well not even have a phone :v
No. Way.
I freaking LOVED that game.

And I see Final Fantasy Tactics for $16. Hmph.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

Last edited by kuyaBaka; 12-12-2011 at 10:34 PM.

12-13-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
Angry Birds.

Chu Chu Rocket.

was chu chu rockets that one game for dreamcast? but...but..but.... i use to have angry birds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee
The only apps I use daily are Whatsapp (free IM between whatsapp users), BeejiveIM (msn) and Facebook and a free version of -cough-iTorch-cough- coz I'm scared of the dark .-.

I have one folder for games but the only three I really play when I'm bored is Fruit Ninja, DoodleJump and RobotUnicorn (lol)
oh yeah i heard whatsapp is good. my bro and my dad use it. i was suppose to download it to text my friends who are overseas. is robot unicorn the one from adult swim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitara
Angry Birds, get it!

I also personally like Tiny Wings too, dat little fet bird ;o;

Also Solitaire, but I can sit on that and play for like 40 minutes straight cause I'm weird like that.
i'll try tiny wings. i've see it at the apple store. but i don't remember ever playing it.

12-14-2011   #9 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory

You can have a look at this site
http://www.appspy.com/
AppSpy's Channel - YouTube

Gives good in depth and unbias reviews and gives updates on the recent discounted prices.

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist

12-14-2011   #10 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

Tilt to Live & Tap Tap Revenge? :">

12-14-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudBiscuit
Tilt to Live & Tap Tap Revenge? :">
whats tilt to love?

i play tap tap revenge but only with my gf. she loves that game. its hard to play 2 player on her itouch tho since its so small.

12-14-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by kag
You can have a look at this site
iPhone Game Reviews - Track Apps and Save with AppSpy
AppSpy's Channel - YouTube

Gives good in depth and unbias reviews and gives updates on the recent discounted prices.
Thanks this looks like a great site. i'll check it out!

12-14-2011   #13 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

lol yeah Robot Unicorn is the one from adult swim, only difference on the phone is you tap either the left or the right of the screen to dash or jump. instead of z and x.

12-14-2011   #14 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

I believe Gameloft has a few interesting titles. the price is a bit steep though.

12-14-2011   #15 (permalink)
Resident Lurker
Games
VindictusTera OnlinePhantasy Star Online 2

Firzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the rough

Touch Arcade: iPhone Game Reviews and News

A website dedicated to iPhone games.

I recommend:

Zenonia series (K-RPG)
Mage Gauntlet (old school game, plays similarly to LoZ but with magic)
Infinity Blade (Sword fighting game, gameplay isn't that deep but it's fun)
derp didn't see you mention it already
Pocket God (sandbox game, gets repetitive after a while though.)
Perfect Cell (stealth/puzzle type of game)
Anything by Kairosoft, highly recommend Game Dev Story.
Cut the Rope (puzzle game)
Battleheart < Get this (mix of rts and rpg elements)

There's plenty more that I would recommend but yeah. Some of my top picks.

Last edited by Firzin; 12-14-2011 at 08:17 PM.

12-15-2011   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

There aren't any gundam games for the iphone are there? LOL i doubt it, but i can always HOPE!

12-23-2011   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

gamebug is on a distinguished road

i play:

zenonia 4 - free
zombie crisis 3 - free
nfs 2 - paid
real tennis - free
assassin's creed - paid (dunno if they went free for a while)
worms

12-25-2011   #18 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Another vote here for Tiny Wings. Other games I personally like are Contre Jour and Wild Frontier. I like Zenonia as well, but only 3 |: Played the previous two but meh to them.

If you're in the US, Pandora is nice. I say US because it doesn't work anywhere else, unfortunately. Also, the TED app, go watch some TED talks. Usually some pretty interesting stuff.

モノノ怪

01-18-2012   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Chibiursa will become famous soon enough
IGN: Reanemeiko
Xfire: Reanemeiko

Application? I usually download Apps like Tools? Flashlight, Camera Settings, Wifi Settings or Different Launcher for my Phone and specially Communication apps like Skype, YM

06-20-2012   #20 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

Fruit ninja or something like that is fun.