ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > ggFTW > Questions, Feedback & Suggestions > Game Forum Requests

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-01-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Grand ChaseDofusLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

CujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really niceCujoEX is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to CujoEX Send a message via MSN to CujoEX Send a message via Yahoo to CujoEX Send a message via Skype™ to CujoEX
IGN: CujoEX
Default [MMO Fighting - PC] Lost Saga

Game Name Lost Saga
Link to Official Site (or state that there is none) Lost Saga! Fighting Action Heroes!!
Does it have guilds? Yes.
Detail: There are two major guild group called Factions: Order vs Legion. You can join any Faction as an individual, or create a guild so that every member inside the guild will be dedicated to that Faction.
Does it need a market section? No.
Detail: There are no trading since there's no item drops; but you can gift people via (cash) Astros and (currency) Pesos. Instead of a Market Section, maybe a Gift List can be implemented.
How much interest do you estimate? (1-10 scale, 10 being the highest)I've been playing MMO games since 2001. I can say that out of all the games that I've played, Lost Saga has a very fair PvP system compared to other games that I've played. Since there are currently no special cash moves, cash equipments, or stat boosters; and with equal game rooms based on level and stats, I would probably give this game an 8. Don't get me wrong, the game is still new and I believe this game has potential to be even better. I only wish it wasn't from OGPlanet. A few moderators I've met seems to be a bit rude or unreasonable.

Grand Chase - CujoEX // CujoEXE
PlayTrickster - CujoEX
LostSaga - CujoEX

Last edited by CujoEX; 12-01-2009 at 03:41 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.