ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Game Forum Requests (http://ggftw.com/forum/game-forum-requests/)
-   -   Request for SDGO sub-forums (http://ggftw.com/forum/game-forum-requests/64933-request-sdgo-sub-forums.html)

zgmfx19a 11-30-2009 07:26 PM

Request for SDGO sub-forums

With the activity of the SDGO forums, I think we deserve something better. The forum looks too messy now.

I propose it to be like a guild forum style, with still the general page plus sub-forums as well.

Requested sub-forums.
Quote:

Events / Announcements
MS Discussions/QnA
Videos / Screenshots
Guides / General QnA
Also, if it is not too much to ask for, I volunteer myself to be a mini-mod of the forum. I understand that Wei is currently one, but since he is busy, I can help out with the simple moderations. I am not asking for zomg hax mod powers. Powers similar to guild leaders should suffice. If that is too much to ask for, then simply ignore it. =)

For your consideration. Thanks in advance.

weissritter 12-01-2009 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zgmfx19a (Post 1074569)
With the activity of the SDGO forums, I think we deserve something better. The forum looks too messy now.

I propose it to be like a guild forum style, with still the general page plus sub-forums as well.

Requested sub-forums.

Also, if it is not too much to ask for, I volunteer myself to be a mini-mod of the forum. I understand that Wei is currently one, but since he is busy, I can help out with the simple moderations. I am not asking for zomg hax mod powers. Powers similar to guild leaders should suffice. If that is too much to ask for, then simply ignore it. =)

For your consideration. Thanks in advance.

I am also vouching for this as well.

Actually I have 0 power there. But it would be nice if there are some "content managers" for this board. So that they can organize the threads, create events and so on so forth.

It would definitely be very nice ^_^

Thanks

Wei

NoeJeko 12-01-2009 04:48 PM

The request for moderators cannot be honored. This isn't like a guild site and .. well .. with the amount of drama associated with that forum I'd prefer it to be handled by site staff.

The sub-forums can be accommodated, however, and we'll take your considerations into account. Zgm, I'll ping you on private message as I'd like some more information from this game.

Ops, don't worry about this; I'll handle it personally.

zgmfx19a 12-01-2009 07:05 PM

Thanks for considering, NoeJeko.

The main reason I want the guild leader functions is just so we can sticky/unsticky, move threads and etc after the subforums are implemented. It allows us to hold events and present information in a neater way after the implementation, since there will be a lot of threads that require moving, and who else better to do it than someone who plays the game?

I'll being working on the requested stuff immediately.

NoeJeko 12-04-2009 12:54 AM

I added the sub-forums. As stated earlier the current site staff will remain responsible for modding the forum.

zgmfx19a 12-04-2009 01:06 AM

Okay. Thanks a lot Paul. Appreciate it.