ggFTW Regular
Games
Divina Online

Hozour is on a distinguished road
IGN: Hikaji,Yinji
Class: Rena-Sniping Ranger,Elsword-Knight lt_bard
Level: 2X,1
Default DIVINA, a JMMORPG

DIVINA seems to be a pretty popular MMO in japan and I see why, it has a few things that makes it stand out. Like for example, unlike most MMOs, in character creation you can select a voice for your character ranging from cute to serious.

The look at the game in general is light-hearted and has adorable characters. The only downside is with the NPCs, they are mostly just random custimizations of characters and equipment, I don't blame them though considering it has 1.8GB worth of content.

There is a large range of mounts based on the monsters, and it has a nice pet(SoulMate) system. Even if you don't know japanese you can probably get through most of the quest by using google translate on the wiki for the game. The wiki has a lot of information and it gives you a good idea of how much content the game really has.

It has a duel-class system with which you can change your class just by pressing "z" this can be done at anytime, even during battle. Even though it isn't avaliable until lv 30. There is news about this game being released in NA sometime in december but I am not 100% sure.

I myself haven't gotten far into the game considering im not even lv 30 yet. Im really glad I learned how to make a clan, just need to learn how to add people...

Aside from that, as far as gameplay goes, its a pretty decent speed, as monk and thief you can kill at a really fast pace. I have had little experience with any of the other classes so I cannot give more information about that. Here is a gameplay video of the ninja class for my horrible explination. ^^"

If you want fast paced gameplay, I would say ninja or monk would be the best classes to pick so far. I tried fighter a bit, it was a little slow and took too much damage considering the rate of killing. Or mayble I was just bad with the class. XD

Here is a picture example of my character.

Im trying to expand the community since to me this game is worth it. Here is a link to it's site - Link

I have also created a guild for english players, I think it will be very helpful in the long run, you can check it out here - Link The site still needs to be fixed up though, it was recently made. The guild is in-game also, since I accidently found the clan creation quest, so it turned out well in the end.

Feel free to ask any questions about it, and general discussion about the game can be here also. (i pray there isn't already a thread on this site for this game, all that i typed for nothing XD)

Last edited by Hozour; 07-29-2011 at 03:36 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-29-2011   #2 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Not trying to sound like a douche but I need to criticise a little...
Firstly, the game looks generic and somewhat outdated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozour
DIVINA seems to be a pretty popular MMO in japan and I see why, it has a few things that makes it stand out. Like for example, unlike most MMOs, in character creation you can select a voice for your character ranging from cute to serious.
MMOs have been including 'voices' in character creation since the very first MMOs.

Quote:
The look at the game in general is light-hearted and has adorable characters. The only downside is with the NPCs, they are mostly just random custimizations of characters and equipment, I don't blame them though considering it has 1.8GB worth of content.
Content quantity is not an excuse to have lazy designs for NPCs, many games have over 3GB worth of extra content and they still can have nice NPCs.

Anyway if the game suits people's tastes then it suits their tastes I guess.

07-29-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Divina Online

should of saw that coming...i always tend to be too nice when i write about mmos like this, i tend to sugercoat it too much, also, when i say voices...i do mean stuff like shouts and grunts and ect, i mean actual VA like in dragon nest and ect o3o but seriously...it is really popular...has like 3 differnt hosters...2 of them for the same language and version x-x...but i really dont like the repeative npcs, there are some origonal npcs but just a few like the knights and old people XD

also, yay got a reply =w= thought this would be just one of those ignored threads, well anyways, im just trying to make this game known a little bit. it hasnt really been known much to the english community even though there is no region block and game mechanics and be figured out through trial and error.

i really hope the NA version comes soon or at all...

EDIT:just noticed it, nice raven sig XD (he is going to be out in NA version next week woohoo!)

07-29-2011   #4 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

There is a large range of mounts based on the monsters, and it has a nice pet(SoulMate) system. Even if you don't know japanese you can probably get through most of the quest by using google translate on the wiki for the game. The wiki has a lot of information and it gives you a good idea of how much content the game really has.

It has a duel-class system with which you can change your class just by pressing "z" this can be done at anytime, even during battle. Even though it isn't avaliable until lv 30. There is news about this game being released in NA sometime in december but I am not 100% sure.

I myself haven't gotten far into the game considering im not even lv 30 yet. Im really glad I learned how to make a clan, just need to learn how to add people...

Aside from that, as far as gameplay goes, its a pretty decent speed, as monk and thief you can kill at a really fast pace. I have had little experience with any of the other classes so I cannot give more information about that. Here is a gameplay video of the ninja class for my horrible explination. ^^"

If you want fast paced gameplay, I would say ninja or monk would be the best classes to pick so far. I tried fighter a bit, it was a little slow and took too much damage considering the rate of killing. Or mayble I was just bad with the class. XD

Here is a picture example of my character.

Im trying to expand the community since to me this game is worth it. Here is a link to it's site - Link

I have also created a guild for english players, I think it will be very helpful in the long run, you can check it out here - Link The site still needs to be fixed up though, it was recently made. The guild is in-game also, since I accidently found the clan creation quest, so it turned out well in the end.

Feel free to ask any questions about it, and general discussion about the game can be here also. (i pray there isn't already a thread on this site for this game, all that i typed for nothing XD)
Fix'd vid. You only put what comes after the v= between the codes.

07-29-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Divina Online

*facedesk* i fail =.= never used the yt attachment on this site before so i didnt know =/

08-01-2011   #6 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

Looks like flyff.

08-01-2011   #7 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

Divina's voice actors are high profile seiyuus - head over to the official website to find out.

I'm not too sure why Beanfun chose to localize Lucent Heart first (Divina is LH's successor), so yeah.

08-01-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

Cute voices. Is there an off setting?

08-01-2011   #9 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Well...the speed of the game looks nice.

But, it looks generic. I think a lot of us have to admit it

08-01-2011   #10 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

Did you any of you actually try this yet?

I want some opinions on your first impression, if possible.

☆ 3DS: 3883-6119-6754

08-01-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Divina Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi
Did you any of you actually try this yet?

I want some opinions on your first impression, if possible.
Well, I know the question wasn't refering to me, but I can add on to what I already said. Personally I think the game really starts getting more vast is around lvl 30. Which is when I was able to pick a 2nd class and to go into dungeons. I can't really play any dungeons until more people play so I sort of been holding off at lv 30. Even though its generic im strangely addicted to the game...there is a english site for the game. Even though there is no news of a closed beta for it, or even a company hosting the possible english version. It has coming soon for germany, united states and ect so I expect a english version and a few others this year or later.

What amazes me the most is how it keeps my atention while soloing(probably incouraged because of the voices) it has great promise for party play with the duel-class system.

EDIT:just really thought of this now @Riolu er...personally i hate how the characters look in flyff i see what you mean, but in my opinion the characters in this game look a lot cuter o3o the game really was focusing on making everything look "cute" more than anything.

Last edited by Hozour; 08-01-2011 at 05:59 PM.

08-01-2011   #12 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

It was directed at anyone. Thanks for your reply.

Hm.. I don't know. It sounds like the game is mostly suited for multiplayer rather than both or only singleplayer.

☆ 3DS: 3883-6119-6754

08-03-2011   #13 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivis
But, it looks generic. I think a lot of us have to admit it
^--Agree above, but i'll write more.

I have never played this nor did ggFTW ever mention this game yet... But my eyes do kind of sore after looking at the graphics. Simple cute solid moe-ness.

If the voice-over system had a way to create different pitches from a set of voice clips like in Phantasy Star series, then I would love that. But I am also nit-picky as I always prefer personas to be "keomomimi" (bunny-girls, cat-girls, etc.). Otherwise i'll just stick to E.E... Voiced or not.

Also, games like that should have a mute option for character voice-overs. :X

Finally... I guess everyone has their own prefered cup of tea. And I can never see myself playing this. (I used to play FlyFF and Luna Online...)

08-13-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Divina Online

Aw =.=...guess im only fan of it, btw, the game is the sucessor to Lucent Hearts just to let you know as additional information. o3o not that it will affect anyone's view of it XD *goes back to playing*

08-13-2011   #15 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Everyone has their own opinions on their favorite games. Mines will always be Trickster with a mix of Eden Eternal.

12-22-2011   #16 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

*bumps*

This game is now A Thing.

Official Site of Divina- A Free to Play Anime-inspired MMORPG with unique Pet and Mount, Dual Class System, and Customizable Monster Card Systems!

12-23-2011   #17 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIris OnlineFlyFFRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future
IGN: Moonflow
Class: Kitty
Level: RIP

Looks cute.
Seems to be ripping off RO a lot though, with the whole norse mythology thing.
And some of the artwork & classes, looks like a swordie a priest and a ninja to me lols.
I might try it sometime if I run out of games to play.

12-26-2011   #18 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

You'd think they'd make the sequel look better and different from the predecessor.

12-26-2011   #19 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles

Is it just me or does the swordsman guy on the official english webpage look REALLY similar to trickster's buffalo (3rd job one)?

12-26-2011   #20 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

^It sure does.

I like the whole Norse theme going on but the art style is just...ugh. No. ;_;

It's the nature of my circuitry.