Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-20-2012   #21 (permalink)
(・ω・`)
Special
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it: This game looks inexcusably boring and awful. D:

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-22-2012   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster OnlineMapleStory

Hykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hykari Send a message via AIM to Hykari Send a message via Yahoo to Hykari Send a message via Skype™ to Hykari
IGN: NeoConcept
Class: Elite to_dragon
Level: 113
Guild: Reignbow

Think it's a fine time for this thread to be revived. I'm quite interested in this game, the graphics and mechanics are very similar in nature to Remnant Knights so I already know I'll love it. The graphics of Japanese MMORPGs always attracts me more than their Korean counterparts/equivalents (like WonderKing compared to MapleStory, for instance).

Not to mention the story seems likewise and the stat system is very modern, but also unique: Divina Online Stats and Attributes Guide ~ Blackrabbit2999's Omnibus 2 (Also goes into detail on selecting a class with an overview of each one.)

^ Also uploaded on the official channel are the voice actors for the characters (I read somewhere that one of the voice actors for this game is the lady who played Lust in Full Metal Alchemist).

..Guess I'll have to wait until Open Beta though, seeing as I didn't get a key (as I didn't know it was coming out until just recently). Would anyone happen to have an extra key lying around that they haven't used or don't need? Would really appreciate it.

Oh, and one more thing: The NA version isn't published by Nexon (thank heavens)! - Official Site

Last edited by Hykari; 04-22-2012 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Added in the official site.

04-22-2012   #23 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hykari
Oh, and one more thing: The NA version isn't published by Nexon (thank heavens).
Obviously. Nexon wouldn't even give this thing a second glance.

Since some of my favorite VAs are in here, I'll give it a shot. I'll be keeping my expectations low though.

04-22-2012   #24 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Bouncer 75 | Fighter 71 lu_eir

This game pretty much screams HEY I'M CUTE, LOOK AT ME!

If you've played Lucent Heart before, Divina pretty much builds on it by adding extra features, character-specific quest NPCs (other players can't see these NPCs unless they are doing the same quest as you, etc.), transform into monsters, dye your clothes, your hair, have your pet do the fighting, mining, etc.

Pretty okay so far, and the GMs are a nice bunch.

04-22-2012   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster OnlineMapleStory

Hykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hykari Send a message via AIM to Hykari Send a message via Yahoo to Hykari Send a message via Skype™ to Hykari
IGN: NeoConcept
Class: Elite to_dragon
Level: 113
Guild: Reignbow

^ From the MMOHut review vid, it seems a lot of people are playing atm (which unfortunately makes me want to play even more). I think pets are also able to craft weapons, which is another reason I want to try it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloze
Obviously. Nexon wouldn't even give this thing a second glance.

Since some of my favorite VAs are in here, I'll give it a shot. I'll be keeping my expectations low though.
Same, I'm glad they didn't as they are already in the process of completing destroying DragonNest (recently they did a rollback which royally screwed over potentially hundreds and possibly thousands of players at the cost of less than 50. To make a long story short, people could log-in to others accounts if they knew their Nexon ID/registered e-mail while inputting anything for the password. xD), which is the reason I ended up searching around for a newer game and noticed the CBT for this game had recently started. So it's like a positive became out of a negative. ^^

I'm gonna play with my expectations low as well, but from what I can see I'll enjoy the atmosphere at least.

Last edited by Hykari; 04-22-2012 at 04:59 PM.

04-24-2012   #26 (permalink)
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

so, how do i get access to this game? it looks like the closed beta has ended, but i don't see a date for open beta.

i love generic moe mmos before cash shop gets implemented.

04-24-2012   #27 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

I played the beta weekend. It was interesting.. card gathering takes up afk time and I can also level it up while im away. The sidekick was cute and it changes as it levels up to certain levels. Plus they have mini pets which are different from sidekicks. I had just gotten to the map west of the Water Source map... something Den. Lots of quests and you level up pretty easily by sticking to doing those than just normal grinding 24/7.. drop rate was pretty decent too.. although i only got things for Knights or Assassins Q__Q I was a Sorceress..

Lv 30 comes with a sub class.. which you can choose a different class or you can even choose the same class as it mentions in the brief outline of the feature. By choosing the same class.. you can suit yourself up to be fully skilled under one path of the skill tree.. then your other can go down the other skill path.. or one for PVE and the other suited for PVP.. comes in handy.

as far as Beta keys... i hear you can only get them if a Beta player hasnt given out their friend key to somebody.. All Beta players were given a key for themselves and one to invite a friend...

Last edited by Tea; 04-24-2012 at 02:39 PM.

06-13-2012   #28 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

Open Beta has started 6-12-12

http://us.beanfun.com/divina/

06-13-2012   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

I love that game, played it a lot for a while one year and a half ago, around the time jBS was closing down, until I moved to eTO, I still go there now and then when I feel like it.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

06-16-2012   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
zOMG!Lost SagaLa TaleDynasty Warriors Online
Awards Facebook Fan

XIIAlexIIX is on a distinguished road
IGN: ThatLazyDevil
Class: Roselle lt_blader
Level: 24
Guild: Looking for one

To me this game is actually good. I mean you might get bored really quick but heck all games will do that eventually

06-16-2012   #31 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIIAlexIIX
To me this game is actually good. I mean you might get bored really quick but heck all games will do that eventually
It's really no different from Lucent Heart, and Lucent was an average MMO.
Don't know why I'm still playing this.

06-16-2012   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
zOMG!Lost SagaLa TaleDynasty Warriors Online
Awards Facebook Fan

XIIAlexIIX is on a distinguished road
IGN: ThatLazyDevil
Class: Roselle lt_blader
Level: 24
Guild: Looking for one

I didn't really care much for Lucent Heart

06-17-2012   #33 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIIAlexIIX
Eventually =/= really quick.

08-26-2012   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Blyr is a jewel in the roughBlyr is a jewel in the roughBlyr is a jewel in the rough

Can't stop playing this.

It just does so many things different, it's a nice change of pace from the typical fantasy MMO. It helps that leveling doesn't take you 60yrs to get .1%. .(looking at you holic, even though you shut down >:I)

08-27-2012   #35 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

I've been playing this for awhile now.. lv 80.. just slowly working on my subclass.

08-27-2012   #36 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

I'll be honest. I would try this game again because of the art.

:<

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

08-30-2012   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Archae is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Archae
IGN: Psywizard / Caramelcorn
Class: Wizard / Shaman to_dragon
Level: 40 / 6x

Just started a few days ago, I find the game better than flyff in terms of bugs I guess. A couple of problems with the quests, though that doesn't make the game bad. I like the divine wheel system since it gives a free choice on what clothing to wear (but all I'm using is a free knight's helm anyway). Sidekick system is really good, I can heal myself or just tank damage if the monster has low hp so the sidekick can go and finish it off.

Last edited by Archae; 08-30-2012 at 04:38 AM.