Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-22-2011   #1 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread
Default Dragon's Crown

Supposedly, the spiritual successor to Princess Crown, Odin Sphere and Oboro Marumasa.
E3 trailer:

Main website (Has details about characters):
Dragon's Crown | OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Interview (A bit of a longer link, and since I don't remember how to make links into words or something like that, going in a spoiler.):
Spoiler!

-------
Personally, I'm really excited for this game. Although the character designs irk me. Though I already have an idea who I'll use.

Also, if there is already a thread, just make this one dead. Kthxbai.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-22-2011   #2 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

Boobs and Ass: the game

there was so much rule 34 of amazon and sorceress in such a short time

06-22-2011   #3 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXPwnageXx
Boobs and Ass: the game

there was so much rule 34 of amazon and sorceress in such a short time
Exactly what I thought. I saw the artwork for the Amazon and I'm like wtf?

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

06-22-2011   #4 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

The design for the Amazon disturbs me so much.

06-22-2011   #5 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

06-22-2011   #6 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

that amazon is disgusting. Q_Q

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

06-22-2011   #7 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Jeez, the amazon and witch look incredibly disgusting.
I like the look of the other guys way better.

And dwarf my ass! He looks taller than the elf!

06-22-2011   #8 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

I've always loved Vanilleware's artstyle, but this, this is just beyond bizarre. That's just disgusting. q_q;

06-26-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Avengie is on a distinguished road

The Amazon scared me. I'm glad this implements old school gameplay with nice clean graphics though. Looking forward to this.

06-27-2011   #10 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

The gameplay looks amazing, I just really dislike the design of the Amazon and Sorceress (I really like how [most of] the male characters look beefy though).

Last edited by Jon; 06-27-2011 at 02:34 PM.

06-28-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleCosmic BreakDungeon Fighter OnlineElsword
Awards Pervert Award

mikecxz will become famous soon enough

cannot be unseen q_q

06-29-2011   #12 (permalink)
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy

(I swear to god this computer hates me, it froze for a good while when I tried to see the video. I've still only gotten a glimt on how everyone is. I guess I missed the Amazon and I guess I should be happy about that.)
When I saw this thread I directly thought of Vanillaware.
I would love to play the game, if the characters were just a bit less over the top... If I'm going to play as any of the characters, I'm going to play as an Archer Elf and a Wizard.
Screw you ass boob ladies and Man-muscle men. ;w;

05-10-2013   #13 (permalink)
Jon
Games
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Character trailers:

05-11-2013   #14 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

I've been looking forward to this game for so long. Vanilleware is easily my favourite company.

05-11-2013   #15 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Also, feel free to add Dekumanus to your PSN friend's list guys, so that we can party up together when it is released.

Just let me know who you are from ggFTW.

05-15-2013   #16 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
More tidbits about Dragonís Crown come from Famitsu. Players will be able to accept all kinds of quests from the guild. Complete these quests and you may get Treasure Arts. These are illustrations players can see of different characters.

Dragonís Crown has other treasure you can equip your characters with too. Items have six different rarity levels ranging from "S" to "E." There are all kinds of weapons you can use like a bowgun, bombs, and possibly throwing knives. Of course Dragonís Crown has the usual fantasy weapons like swords, axes, and bows like the one the elf is using too.

Dragonís Crown comes out on July 25 in Japan and August 6 in North America.

05-15-2013   #17 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

All that controversy about the Sorceress's tits better get more people to buy the game.

05-23-2013   #18 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Whether youíre in the same room or online, Dragonís Crown is designed to be played with friends and everyone canít be a fighter with the same silver armor. Vanillaware created color variations you can choose from.

Look at all of the different elves!

Players can pick a name for their character, choose voices (which implies an option between Japanese and English voiceovers), select a greeting message, and a dying message.

When you level up you gain skill points and when you return from an adventure you can use these at the guild to purchase skills. There are class specific skills and common skills you can choose from.

Dragonís Crown starts in a town where there are different people to talk to. Some of them sell items so you can prepare before you go on a quest. When you leave town, Dragonís Crown has monsters to fight, loot to collect, and experience points to earn. Occasionally, youíll meet up with adventurers while trekking through dungeons. Even in single player mode, youíre never truly alone in Dragonís Crown a fairy follows you and shows you which way to go. A thief who can unlock treasure chests and doors is also part of the party.
Dragon's Crown Character Maker Gives Players Different Color Options | Siliconera

05-23-2013   #19 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Ethane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond repute
Class: NONE

Vanillaware can do no wrong.

05-24-2013   #20 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games

Quote:
Atlus USA has shared two character videos from Dragonís Crown, featuring the Elf and the Dwarf. Youíve likely seen some of this footage in Japanese trailers before. Watch the two videos below:

Elf:

Dwarf:

Dragonís Crown is slated for release in North America on August 6th. As previously detailed, Atlus will be releasing a limited edition of the game that you can avail through a pre-order. It will come with a 64-page art book.
Dragon's Crown Videos Put The Elf And Dwarf In The Spotlight | Siliconera