Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-05-2012   #41 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

I may be jumping the gun with this comment, but I speculate that this game with have a lot more third-party love than its predecessors (and not just from Bamco either).

In previous years, Nintendo has always focused on their first-party games and whatnot at every event they held. Towards the decline of the Wii, and the rise of the WiiU, they seemed to have shifted their focus over to third-party developers. Their first-party games were actually on the back-burner for their E3 press conference. With each Smash game being iconic of it's system both metaphorically (SSB1 being a hidden gem with kinks that exploded in popularity like the N64, SSBM being wildly popular then fizzling into a niche like the GCN, and SSBB being the hated step-child of the family like the Wii) and literally (best example I could think of would be SSBB falling on the casual side of the video game spectrum while dipping its toes in the third-party, just like the Wii).

With all that said, I think it would be a logical conclusion that this game would be a ploy to draw back in some of the competitive scene alongside lots of third-party love, much like the WiiU itself. It also helps that Bamco has connections everywhere

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-08-2012   #42 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Drawing from Sakurai I found~

And this new image appeared on Facebook, 99.9% sure it's fake though~ (Look at rating lol) But I wish it was real

01-24-2013   #43 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

Update update update!!

3DS and Wii U Versions of Smash Bros Will Both Be at E3 2013 - IGN

Quote:
Smash Bros. director Masahiro Sakurai has revealed that both versions of the next Super Smash Bros. game will be at E3 2013. Following yesterday’s announcement during Nintendo Direct that Smash Bros. will make an appearance at the show, Sakurai has now clarified the news on Twitter.

According to a rough translation, Sakurai says "Wii U and 3DS versions -- I would like to show you both." He then explains that “Other games have had visuals shown, but you still have to wait for Smash Bros. But we'll be able to release something better.” Sakurai apologizes that the production of the game was announced so far in advance but says that there will be more things coming, so fans should be ready.

During Nintendo Direct, Iwata said that “screens” from Smash Bros. will be shown, but Sakurai makes it sound like we may indeed be seeing footage instead. We'll have to wait to find out for sure, but at least we know that more info will be coming soon.

01-24-2013   #44 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Dam it, only have to wait til the summer.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

06-05-2013   #45 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

News should FINALLY start being revealed in the next week or so! (Looks at first post back in 2011 lol)

‘Super Smash Bros. 4' 3DS and Wii U third-party character support details posted - National Video Game News | Examiner.com

YAY! 3DS confirmed! Now I don't have to go buy a new system just to play it ^-^

06-06-2013   #46 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
YAY! 3DS confirmed! Now I don't have to go buy a new system just to play it ^-^
I kinda' wish it was Wii U only because we all know the game will be worse since it's being forced on a 3DS as well and will be compatible with each other. I'm ready for a srs competitive Smash Bros without glitch abusing in Melee and without such a strict tier list in Brawl, which also had its share of glitch abuses.

06-06-2013   #47 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

You know they're probably only making it for both systems so they can have some crossover compatibility or unlockables or something like that.