Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-11-2012   #21 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloze
Stare at her signature and avatar.

I wouldn't mind having him as a playable character, either.

Last edited by R; 06-11-2012 at 03:12 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-11-2012   #22 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
Stare at her signature and avatar.
Was my first guess.

06-11-2012   #23 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

They say 60+ characters but we all know there's going to be 10 Mario clones consisting of multi coloured Toads (Take a look at Super Mario Bros Wii games), probably the entire StarFox crew where all of them will have Fox's skill set, and let's throw in every Fire Emblem character and make them all Marth clones.

I just hope there aren't too many clones, and that they fix up the current clones. I mean come on, even Mario and Luigi have different skill sets.

06-11-2012   #24 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
I wouldn't mind having him as a playable character, either.
It would be fabulous.

Because honestly, this is not anywhere near as satisfying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
They say 60+ characters but we all know there's going to be 10 Mario clones consisting of multi coloured Toads (Take a look at Super Mario Bros Wii games), probably the entire StarFox crew where all of them will have Fox's skill set, and let's throw in every Fire Emblem character and make them all Marth clones.

I just hope there aren't too many clones, and that they fix up the current clones. I mean come on, even Mario and Luigi have different skill sets.
Falcon and Ganondorf, too. I was so disappointed when Melee first came out and it was like "What the hell, this is like a heavier Falcon." Starfox I can sort of understand, they're all from the same universe and shit, but come on, Falcon and Ganon aren't even from the same games, why is their moveset similar? That made absolutely no sense to me, and I still don't understand the logic behind that.

So yeah, here's to hoping the next game isn't overrun with a ton of characters using only a dozen movesets ._.

モノノ怪

06-11-2012   #25 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

If you thought Melee/Brawl was bad...

But really, Brawl cut down on clones a lot better. Only a few instances compared to Melee with a ton. The next smash brothers should come without any clones unless they somehow magically progressed backwards. They should just give more love to their huge amount of characters to choose from.

06-23-2012   #26 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Well....this is unexpected o_o.

Super Smash Bros. Development Now In Namco Bandai's Hands - G4tv.com

Quote:
Nintendo surprised the viewers of its latest streaming Nintendo Direct press conference with the revelation that Namco Bandai will be developing the next Super Smash Bros. game (via Gamasutra). Series creator and director Masahiro Sakurai is collaborating with the third-party publisher on the game, and the new team that he's working with will hopefully bring some fresh ideas into the series.
The next entry in the Super Smash Bros. beat 'em up series was actually first revealed at E3 2011 as a Wii U and Nintendo 3DS release. There's been no movement on the project since its initial announcement, with Sakurai and the Namco Bandai team only just getting started recently. In other words, we're probably going to have to wait a little bit before this game becomes a reality.
What are your hopes for the next Super Smash Bros.? Do you think the series has become stale over time? What do you think Namco Bandai brings to the equation that Nintendo hasn't on its own?

06-23-2012   #27 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future

Heard about this, wouldn't be surprised if Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia (since it was on the Gamecube) or possibly Yuri from Vesperia made it in the game.

Maybe some Soul Caliber characters too.

06-23-2012   #28 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

That would be awesomeeee....

My fanboy side is showing lol :X

06-23-2012   #29 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Oh delicious Lloyd and Yuri.. (If this is gonna happen... Then every Tales fangirl would get this for them!)

Okay. Unexpected, but I am looking forward to this!

06-23-2012   #30 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Colette please.
Also Soul Calibur characters would be cool too.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

06-24-2012   #31 (permalink)
~~OBEY OBEY OBEY~~

Belphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Belphybear
IGN: Will Smith
Class: Will Smith
Guild: Will Smith

Golden Sun needs more love.

06-24-2012   #32 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belphybear
Thisssssssssss
And the only Tales characters I can see getting in are Lloyd and Emil.

06-24-2012   #33 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belphybear
Isaac had a trophy and melee or brawl didn't he?
sure why not

06-24-2012   #34 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloze
Thisssssssssss
And the only Tales characters I can see getting in are Lloyd and Emil.
I actually see Genis and Presea as having the highest chance from ToS, they fit in more with the vibe of this game and would bring more unique skill sets. Plus, if they have the return of Final Smashes, Indignation Judgement would top all else.

06-26-2012   #35 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

That's actually pretty awesome, its like Link's cameo in Soul Calibur 2 finally came back full-circle. I want to see a Soul Calibur character make it in based on that merit alone.

It'd most likely be Seigfried, but Talim and Sophitia would be nice fits as well. Talim's fighting style would be so fun in SSB.

06-26-2012   #36 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime
That's actually pretty awesome, its like Link's cameo in Soul Calibur 2 finally came back full-circle. I want to see a Soul Calibur character make it in based on that merit alone.

It'd most likely be Seigfried, but Talim and Sophitia would be nice fits as well. Talim's fighting style would be so fun in SSB.
Mitsurugi made it in a few cameo games.

06-27-2012   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
ElswordS4 LeagueTrickster OnlineLunia

Aeth is on a distinguished road
IGN: Aetheon

I wouldn't be surprised IF Lloyd made it into the game. Most people would or should recognize him because Symphonia is the first Tales Of game we got in English (Or was it the GBA Phantasia? DX) and the others came in later when you got into the series but it differs on the person. Anyways I'm just glad Namco is a part of this with Nintendo. Now if only Square Enix..........

06-27-2012   #38 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

First engrish tales of game was the original ToP on the SNES, then Destiny, Eternia/Destiny 2, then ToS I think. ToS is just well known because it was one of the few RPGs on the GC.
Anyways this will be interesting to see how it rolls out.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

06-28-2012   #39 (permalink)
~~OBEY OBEY OBEY~~

Belphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Belphybear
IGN: Will Smith
Class: Will Smith
Guild: Will Smith

No love for Pac-Man?

06-28-2012   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
ElswordS4 LeagueTrickster OnlineLunia

Aeth is on a distinguished road
IGN: Aetheon

Quote: