Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-11-2011   #41 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis
The Wii U is not going to be compatible with the Gamecube controller from what I've heard.

And it has to be that big. One of the features they were touting at E3 was the ability to play games on the controller while someone's using the TV for something else. So it's gotta be a pretty sizable screen for that. I suppose. Apparently, what I've read is that it's surprisingly comfortable and light. Although from what I've seen of where the trigger buttons are relative to the shoulder buttons, I'd like to see how comfortable it'll be playing an FPS-type game.

Edit: Apparently the controller will not be sold separately. You can only use one Wii U controller per system. Multiplayer on one system will require other controllers like classic controller etc.
That just killed a bit of my hype. So much more potential with multiple controllers. Games like Mario Party could have grown to a whole new level of games, but I suppose even with just one it would suffice for now.

I hope they release a Co-Op shooter where one player has to tell the other player objectives and where to go using the Wii U. Pretty useless, but it could be fun to troll your friends into an enemy ambush

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-28-2011   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

kepingkols is on a distinguished road

....I want one. I think Pharoe should buy me one.

11-07-2011   #43 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Ubisoft believes it!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/play-...50389626358812

11-08-2011   #44 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
Sounds like Ubisoft can't wait to make a bunch of casual games for the Wii U.

11-17-2011   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Conun is on a distinguished road

F-Zero should be launch title but Nintendo puts too much effort on Mario and Zelda. (wouldn't doubt if series missed Wii U)

It could be nice racing game with awesome music , could use motion controls as optional way to steer(if Wii U even uses it) , nice graphics , and have amazing online support with Wii U.

someone needs to talk to Nintendo about it...at this rate Mario kart is only racing game Nintendo has.

12-05-2011   #46 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

Wii U Rumored Specs Reveal That Nintendo's New Console May Be As Powerful As The Xbox 360

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/pos...-28-fbfantrack

12-05-2011   #47 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

So, there's a possibility Nintendo is lying about the Wii U being stronger than the 360 and PS3.
Woo.

12-05-2011   #48 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

I will be disappointed if this rumor turns out to be true. If they're not gonna make it better than current gen consoles, they should make it at least as good as the PS3 is. Not the Xbox 360. Only time will tell.

12-12-2011   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

ForTheCity is a jewel in the roughForTheCity is a jewel in the roughForTheCity is a jewel in the rough

This may be great since the graphics are greatly improved. I do like the concept of bringing the controller wherever you go.....even to the BATHROOM! Okay nvm thats gross but I know some of you will! Would be cool if they let you change weapons on the screen like how you can for the DS for some games.

Hope this isn't a flop like the Wii (my opinion) because the only game i liked playing on the wii was super smash bros.

Last edited by ForTheCity; 12-12-2011 at 11:26 AM.

09-05-2012   #50 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Rumors spreading!

Wii U Price And Release Date Rumors Hint At Early November - G4tv.com

09-13-2012   #51 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Price and Release Date Revealed!

Wii U Price, Release Date Announced - IGN

Holy crap that's expensive

09-13-2012   #52 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
Price and Release Date Revealed!

Wii U Price, Release Date Announced - IGN

Holy crap that's expensive
It's a new console. The PS3 was like $500 to $600 when it first came out. The 360 was $400, I believe, when it came out. I always figured the Wii U would be $299.99 to $349.99 when it was released.

Bayonetta 2 coming out for it within the launch window( which apparently lasts until March 2013) makes me sad since I can't afford a Wii U anytime soon.

Last edited by Noctis; 09-13-2012 at 12:20 PM.

09-17-2012   #53 (permalink)
8-bit
Games

Wii U Pre-Orders Sell Out At Big Retailers - G4tv.com

The crap. Not even the Wii pre orders sold out like this o_o;