Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-03-2011   #1 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice
Default Tomb Raider "Turning Point" (Square Enix)

Squares doing Tomb Raider now....

Trailer, no gamplay.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-04-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Ew, what's with the whole damsel in distress thing? Lara Croft was a badass, now she's been reduced to relying on a man? Psh.

Also what's with the Titanic remake?

06-04-2011   #3 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryRagnarok OnlineRequiem
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW Junior

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of
IGN: Tsurukie
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Titans

I loved it ♥
I hope we can see more during the E3... Fall 2012 -

06-04-2011   #4 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
Ew, what's with the whole damsel in distress thing? Lara Croft was a badass, now she's been reduced to relying on a man? Psh.

Also what's with the Titanic remake?
Quote:
Armed with only the raw instincts and physical ability to push beyond the limits of human endurance, Tomb Raider delivers an intense and gritty story into the origins of Lara Croft and her ascent from a frightened young woman to a hardened survivor.
Seems like the story of how Lara became the girl she is.

| Adventus |

06-05-2011   #5 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

Okay, edited:

I'm just gonna guess the graphics are gonna be awesome but storyline sucky.

Hope Square can change my opinion though.

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

06-05-2011   #6 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

From the GI article I read some months back there's supposed to be a sort of survival horror-ish aspect in the game.

06-05-2011   #7 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
Class: Sith Assassin lt_sorcerer
Guild: Omega Matrix
Xfire: d4rthsid

It is supposed to be kind of a prequel so yes it probably won't be exactly the same Tomb Raider we've come to know and love.
Either way, the SE graphics look phenomenal.

06-05-2011   #8 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

Looks delicious already ^^

06-11-2011   #9 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of

Gameplay ~

I can't wait >n< *orgasm* I love it ~

P s h f r k ~

02-26-2013   #10 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Tomb Raider

Game releases next week. Anyone else excited for it, other than me?

02-26-2013   #11 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

I don't know what to think since I've never played a Tomb Raider game before. Ordered it since I had the money though and people are talking about it, plus Square Enix is involved

Never played a game I didn't like when Square was involved~

02-26-2013   #12 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

I've been playing the series since the very first game on the Sega Saturn. Words can't express how excited I am to start playing it.

I wasn't really fond of it being a reboot back when it was first announced, but from the looks of it; it has exceeded my expectations. By far. I just hope it stays that way.

02-26-2013   #13 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

Very excited for multiple reasons !

Moan for me, Lara !

Spoiler!

Also hair tech from AMD ~ ( I think it's implemented for the PC ver. only )

Shiny, silky and sexy hair for Lara ~

02-26-2013   #14 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pshfrk
Very excited for multiple reasons !

Moan for me, Lara !

Spoiler!

Also hair tech from AMD ~ ( I think it's implemented for the PC ver. only )

Shiny, silky and sexy hair for Lara ~
PC Master race and some of these are nothing to compare to Issac Clarke's death scenes.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

Last edited by LauraMix; 02-26-2013 at 09:44 PM.

03-05-2013   #15 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games

Currently playing the game. I'm three to four hours in, and so far I am loving it.

You've done good, Square Enix.

03-05-2013   #16 (permalink)
Mega
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute

Mine won't get here till at least tomorrow since mail is slowww

03-10-2013   #17 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

And done with the game !
It was so orgasmic ! I really loved it . Although it was kind of short :c . . . Or maybe I thought it was short because I enjoyed it so much, but, yeah .

Kind of disappointed that there are no unlockable costumes or so, but well ; They did so good with game !

Colour me excited if they plan to go on for sequels and so on ( I hope they do ! ) AHH trying to 100% from now on <3

03-21-2013   #18 (permalink)
Mega
Games

Only cause you rushed through it FISH!

I just now finished it~ Definitely gonna go back and at least do the hidden tombs

Hoping for another one soon!

03-21-2013   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleCosmic BreakDungeon Fighter OnlineElsword
Awards Pervert Award

mikecxz will become famous soon enough

i finished it, and i do agree that it was short. i didn't rush through it either, finished all the tombs and got the majority of the collectables. pretty fun game though.

03-22-2013   #20 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

They've already trademarked another Tomb Raider-related name.

What Is Lara Croft: Reflections?