League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-03-2011   #41 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Looking forward to what looks like redstone wire? Unicorns and flamethrowers. I hope you can do something with unicorns other than kill them.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-25-2011   #42 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

/drooooool

12-01-2011   #43 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Reminding people that today the patch is out. I found out that I can craft Spectre Boots( or was it shoes?) from Hermes shoes and rocket boots. No idea how exactly to do it though since I had my crafting menu open while walking past my workbench, anvil, and stuff and the option to make those never came up. Haven't tried next to a demon altar yet. And the changing backgrounds depending on what biome you're in is awesome.

Also, my npcs have names. Are they same for everyone else's? Or are the names random? Seymour is my merchant, Xavier is the arms dealer, Kayla the nurse, Rosalva the dryad, Gimut the demo man, and Lloyd previously the "old man".

Last edited by Noctis; 12-01-2011 at 03:08 PM.

12-01-2011   #44 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis
Reminding people that today the patch is out. I found out that I can craft Spectre Boots( or was it shoes?) from Hermes shoes and rocket boots. No idea how exactly to do it though since I had my crafting menu open while walking past my workbench, anvil, and stuff and the option to make those never came up. Haven't tried next to a demon altar yet. And the changing backgrounds depending on what biome you're in is awesome.

Also, my npcs have names. Are they same for everyone else's? Or are the names random? Seymour is my merchant, Xavier is the arms dealer, Kayla the nurse, Rosalva the dryad, Gimut the demo man, and Lloyd previously the "old man".
Gilbert - merchant
Xavier - arms dealer
Emerenta - dryad
Jenna - nurse
Lincoln - old man
Norkas - demoman
Andrew - guide

Ffff why they do this before finals ffffff

I'm going to have a busy winter break. >_>

12-01-2011   #45 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

So for today, Terraria is $2.50

Anyone who hasn't gotten it should go buy it.

12-02-2011   #46 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

Bought it.

Now I have Too Many Darn Games(tm)

12-02-2011   #47 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotarou
Bought it.

You can never have too many games, silly.

They certainly didn't make access to the new content very easy. Actually, iono.

If you have an old world, can you still rescue that one chick from the dungeon if you've already cleared it? Cause if not, how am I supposed to get this chick in my love mansion house?

12-02-2011   #48 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
Class: Sith Assassin lt_sorcerer
Guild: Omega Matrix
Xfire: d4rthsid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotarou
Bought it.

your 95 doesn't match my 235, you don't have too many.

12-02-2011   #49 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

12-02-2011   #50 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Spoiler!
Hmm, that, Heart Crystals and the Hero outfit...I doubt this guy has played Zelda.

Still trying to find more heart crystals. Found my first gold chest yesterday though. And I have more damn copper ore than I know what to do with.

edit:
Started collecting my own tombstones. kekekekeke.

Last edited by Mitchi; 12-03-2011 at 12:21 AM.

12-03-2011   #51 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
Hmm, that, Heart Crystals and the Hero outfit...I doubt this guy has played Zelda.

Still trying to find more heart crystals. Found my first gold chest yesterday though. And I have more damn copper ore than I know what to do with.

edit:
Started collecting my own tombstones. kekekekeke.
I was gonna do that. But I have no spaces D:

I need expanded house soon.

ALSO MY HOUSE IS IN FRUITY LAND. DAT RAINBOW.

12-03-2011   #52 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

So my town is underground, and I'm building a glass ceiling filled with magma, with a little glass chamber filled with water as the floor.

And below the water is my glowing mushroom farm.

Freaking guide is living in MY house though. wtf, the floor he claimed as his house is where my bed is. I'm loling at the names though...my arms dealer is named Jamal. That seems kinda racist.

12-03-2011   #53 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games

Accidentally spawned a wall of flesh while adventuring in The Underworld. Tried to get away so I could assess the situation and got pulled back down and tentacle-raped.

12-03-2011   #54 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Angel/demon wings are OP.

12-03-2011   #55 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Screw the ground. Hallow and Corruption mongrels mess everything up. Shit keeps attacking. People dying. Crap ends up breaking. Moving to the sky, screw you landgoers with a rusty rake.

Spoiler!

ggTerraria PW=ggftw

Hamachi channel if there isn't one already. Otherwise I host my server there. Not on 24/7, I guess I could host it 24/7 though if there's a lot of interest.

Last edited by RoflKnife; 12-03-2011 at 09:39 PM.

12-03-2011   #56 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games

So anyone want to help me kill Eater of worlds once I get a good enough weapon? :P

12-04-2011   #57 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Depends if you want to experience the challenge or not. >:3

SPAAAAAAAAACEE
Spoiler!

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu
Spoiler!

12-04-2011   #58 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
So anyone want to help me kill Eater of worlds once I get a good enough weapon? :P
I can help. :3
But you know, you can solo it easily.

Video on how to:

You should suscribe to this guy because Yrimir plays Terraria like a boss.

By the way, did anyone notice that this game copied a bit of Zelda: A Link to the Past?

In order to make Excalibur, you need a Green Sword (Mithril), a Blue Sword (Cobalt), and a Red Sword (Adamantite). Then, gather some Souls from a boss fight and combine them into Excalibur.

If you recall, same with Zelda. You need the Green, Blue, and Red Power Pendants before you get the Master Sword.

Last edited by LiLMewmew; 12-04-2011 at 03:20 PM.

12-04-2011   #59 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
By the way, did anyone notice that this game copied a bit of Zelda: A Link to the Past?

In order to make Excalibur, you need a Green Sword (Mithril), a Blue Sword (Cobalt), and a Red Sword (Adamantite). Then, gather some Souls from a boss fight and combine them into Excalibur.

If you recall, same with Zelda. You need the Green, Blue, and Red Power Pendants before you get the Master Sword.
i have no clue what you're talking about.
Spoiler!

12-04-2011   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

J0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really nice

HNNNNNNNNNGH How to farm souls. Shits Dark Souls all over again. only at mythril stuff so far :/
Gotta get dem wings and DAT GUNGNIR.

Anyway i just joined the hamachi as DatsBootleg

Last edited by J0SH2; 12-04-2011 at 08:48 PM.