MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > Game Discussion

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-31-2011   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir
Default [PC][Indie]The Iconoclasts

I don't usually pay attention to indie games, but I feel Iconoclasts should deserve a special mention. THIS GAME IS AWESOME.

Kotaku, the Gamer’s Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotaku
Sadly, indie developer Joakim Sandberg seems to be going through a bit of a rough patch at the moment. So he's released an in-progress version of a game he's been working on, called The Iconoclasts. And it's great.

Great for what it is, anyway, which is a glorified demo of sorts of a vibrant 2D platformer in which you play as a female mechanic in a world where machines are outlawed.

Sandberg is the man behind the amazing, and sadly under-appreciated Noitu Love series, so it'd be a damn shame to see The Iconoclasts suffer the same fate.
I've played this game all the way to the only possible crash end (its a work in progress). Loved the premise, sort-of-love-hate the platforming, love the shooting, love the wrenching. If this guy finishes the game and sells it, I'm definitely buying it.

Those who wanna try it out (WIP): konjak.org - First hit for excrulimicatination on google!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-31-2011   #2 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

Only played the first 10 minutes so far.

I keep thinking that Samus is the main character.

Gotta stop playing Super Metroid so much. Ah bloo bloo bloo

03-31-2011   #3 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

From the guy who made Noitu love 2 and i loved that game so i'm definitely getting this

I got to the part where you have to help the guards in the desert because you knocked out their mechanic, can you go any further?

Last edited by Poople; 03-31-2011 at 02:46 PM.

03-31-2011   #4 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute

I got there too, then the platform "hangs" when I crank up the elevator. Oh well.

03-31-2011   #5 (permalink)
and more came out
Games

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of

Same here. Looking forward when the game is completed.

I think I'm obsessed with the charge shot. I keep using it as a pseudo 'double jump'.

04-01-2011   #6 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

I love the art in this game. It's cute.

I don't like how exact the wrench has to be for it to hit, though. I sucked at the swinging part so badly, it took roughly 10 runs. And then I realized it was for naught because I could've just gone ahead. ;-;

04-01-2011   #7 (permalink)
案山子
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseLa TaleMapleStory

Virus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Virus
IGN: Takkuri
Class: Cyber Hunter to_lion
Level: 27x
Guild: Style

Looks interesting, I'll be sure to try it out once I get home.

04-01-2011   #8 (permalink)
and more came out
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
I love the art in this game. It's cute.

I don't like how exact the wrench has to be for it to hit, though. I sucked at the swinging part so badly, it took roughly 10 runs. And then I realized it was for naught because I could've just gone ahead. ;-;
Wait till you get to the part where you have to swing and ledge jump back and forth.

04-01-2011   #9 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

Donation button is up

04-01-2011   #10 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFarted
Wait till you get to the part where you have to swing and ledge jump back and forth.
I think that was easier. It's just the random notches in the middle of the air that gave me a hard time.

Edit: Oh snap, they also made the Legend of Princess. That was fun.

04-02-2011   #11 (permalink)
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy

Haha~ I thought I recognized the style~
How lovely, I might try it out later~

04-14-2011   #12 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

For those wanting a sample of the gameplay, here's a quick 6 min vid I made.

I'm actually just testing my encoding software and upload speed to YT in preparation for... bigger things. *wink wink*