03-17-2011   #41 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Enjoy gathering enough TNT to reveal the whole server

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-18-2011   #42 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

There's a mod where you can place x*y*z blocks... let's just say it was a horrible idea to implement this on my server. I can't even remember how many times I've had to recreate the world.

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

03-18-2011   #43 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

03-18-2011   #44 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXPwnageXx
I will be disappointed if you can't hook them up to a sled.

03-18-2011   #45 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

I'd like to join a /gg server.

But I'm horrible at building things, lol.

you guys with your TNT fetish

03-20-2011   #46 (permalink)
案山子
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseLa TaleMapleStory

Virus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Virus
IGN: Takkuri
Class: Cyber Hunter to_lion
Level: 27x
Guild: Style

Just bought Minecraft, and wow....

I'm enjoying myself and I barely have anything at all right now. It's funny how once I made a little cove-shelter for my guy I felt like I was safe, as if I'm the dog-face guy I control.

Though now that's it's dark and I'm in there by myself, that sad music starts playing and I felt foreveralone.jpg

03-21-2011   #47 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

The amount of time I've spent digging this...AND I'M STILL NOT AT THE BOTTOM.

03-21-2011   #48 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife

The amount of time I've spent digging this...AND I'M STILL NOT AT THE BOTTOM.
Wow

/ / / Playing:Tree of Savior

04-09-2011   #49 (permalink)
案山子
Games

Virus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant future

For anyone interested, holy dangus mahlangus: Info About Minecraft Beta 1.5 - Minecraft Forums

Weather effects and stuff that affect the environment get added probably next week. Snow regeneration will help fix the ugliness of my snow home and snow-surrounded Nether temple.

04-09-2011   #50 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

04-09-2011   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Eden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Tabi, Renmei

Cool update, can't wait for the weather.

04-09-2011   #52 (permalink)
案山子
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden
Cool update, can't wait for the weather.
I'm just afraid of the lag it'll most likely cause on my poo-brain computer.

04-10-2011   #53 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

Ugh, they had snow in the alpha. It was laggy as hell. Sucks because I like the winter areas, and it'll be laggy again ;;

Storms seem cool though.

04-14-2011   #54 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special
Games

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute

I decided to get a server going for ggFTW members. I will be testing this for a month(time I paid for; server host is in Chicago..), and if it goes well, and people enjoy it, I will keep it going.

The place I got the server from is safe and pretty much lag free(laggiest when there's a bunch of people on), I've used a separate server for a couple months, and haven't had any problems. :3

If you have any problems with the server, let me know and I'll look into it.
  • This server will have no game mods for the time being, I may get them if it goes well later, since it costs a little more to allow adding on mods.
  • I will have aggressive mobs off. I may turn them on if people want them on for an hour or so, just so we can have some fun with them.
  • PvP will be off, too, unless people want it on for a couple hours, but then it will be turned off again.
  • Try not to build around the spawn area, in case someone comes in and they're a griefer/thief (Which I don't think we'll get. This will be for ggFTW members and their guests only.)
  • You're allowed to invite people that you trust, the more the merrier, but if I get complaints about someone griefing/fooling around(messing around with people even after they ask you to stop) I will ban them and turn on white list for awhile.
  • Keep chat PG-13, since not everyone is an adult.
  • ABSOLUTELY NO racism. Or sexism, or anything that can offend people. If I, or anyone who sees any of this and reports it to me, they will be banned.
  • No TNT use, please. ;; Unless I'm online and able to save it beforehand, even then don't use it near spawn or near anyone's houses/forts/creations.
  • Please try to provide screen shots for your reports to me. ;;
  • If there's any item you need, let me know how many and I'll either give them to you if you're online or put them in a box near your house or whatever you make.

There's some boxes near spawn in the Welcome Center I filled with some supplies and will fill them daily, so feel free to take one or two, so far there's pickaxes, shovels, axes, torches, swords, some food, compasses, boats signs and beds. Don't have to take them, but they're there for you. There's also a random box that I will fill with random stuff.

Added letters for north, south, east, west.

If you're interested in joining, PM me/post here, I'll give you the IP for it. :3
Also, leave your Minecraft name so I can add you to a list to keep track of who's who.

I will be the only mod/admin at this time ;; after I get to know more of you, I may start looking for more.

This server isn't ran or owned by ggFTW in any way, it's just for the members to come and play together. :3

It's free to play on this server, and will remain that way.

LIST:
check first post for igns/logins

Last edited by Jessica; 04-17-2011 at 11:15 AM.

04-14-2011   #55 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

I wanna play on the ggftw server! My IGN is eggbox.

04-16-2011   #56 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special
Games

^Sent PM

Anyone else interested in joining? **

04-16-2011   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLa Tale

Aspio is on a distinguished road

IGN: Dahngrest
Getting tired of playing alone, these worlds are too big for one man

04-16-2011   #58 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

I like the giant brick structure at spawn. How long did it take to build that, Settie?

I hid my base. Kinda. The only things giving it away are a sign and a couple torches. Otherwise, no one would know where I am.

04-16-2011   #59 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

04-16-2011   #60 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

I saw that on reddit. It's pretty damn awesome.