Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-05-2011   #21 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Id love to see them Metty. Screenshots from everyone would be nice <3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-05-2011   #22 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
Id love to see them Metty. Screenshots from everyone would be nice <3
Most of my work is done underground due to the Dwarf in me. I have tunnels that reach from one end of the servers world to the other but here is the above ground stuff.

My current house (the Valentines one)
Spoiler!

My old house dubbed "Fort Casual"
Spoiler!

The Dragon:
Spoiler!

Due to most of the people at the stream living in or close to Europe and the stream founder being Swedish we play on a Swedish server. Ironically the guy who made the dragon is called "Madplan". There is also a guy who has made a massive castle out of smooth stone that stretches a good distance across the server but eh, I don't want to take 50+ screens of that.

Last edited by Metty; 04-29-2011 at 01:35 PM.

03-05-2011   #23 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

i love minecraft. lately when I play I've been playing with seeds and making a crapton of new worlds.

03-05-2011   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Cosmic BreakDungeon Fighter OnlineElswordLa Tale

Firagagun will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Firagagun Send a message via Skype™ to Firagagun
IGN: Firaragun
Class: Bane?
Level: -0
Guild: Symphonic orchestral melodies.

Been playing it sometime, made myself a waterfall shelter, until I strayed and died, and forgot where I made it and suddenly deleted the world. ; o;

Not to mention I set the difficulty to Peaceful because:

1.Creepers; I HATE, due to the fact that they can see through walls, and doesn't burn when the sun comes.
2.Zombies and skeletons; GUUURRRGLE...MHURRRR, and I don't like being shot and chased by these guys.
3.SPIDERS...; I'm afraid of them, I really am afraid of them qq Even if they're in 2x2x4 and in blocks, and I have arachnophobia.

Last edited by Firagagun; 03-05-2011 at 03:16 PM.

03-05-2011   #25 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute

Metty, you guys are talented D: I could never make anything like the things you guys have made.

And the seeds are pretty fun to mess with. First new world I made after the update was a random seed and it was just covered in mountains. **

03-05-2011   #26 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

I used "pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis " as a seed and found myself in a winter map with no trees. Took a 5 minute walk for me to find trees and a distance away, I saw the end of the snow. X_x

"gargamel" is a pretty popular one. Got lots of cliffs and over hangs that you can use to build stuff on.

03-05-2011   #27 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firagagun
Been playing it sometime, made myself a waterfall shelter, until I strayed and died, and forgot where I made it and suddenly deleted the world. ; o;

Not to mention I set the difficulty to Peaceful because:

1.Creepers; I HATE, due to the fact that they can see through walls, and doesn't burn when the sun comes.
2.Zombies and skeletons; GUUURRRGLE...MHURRRR, and I don't like being shot and chased by these guys.
3.SPIDERS...; I'm afraid of them, I really am afraid of them qq Even if they're in 2x2x4 and in blocks, and I have arachnophobia.
Creepers can't see through walls anymore but spiders can which is really annoying.

03-06-2011   #28 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
Metty, you guys are talented D: I could never make anything like the things you guys have made.

And the seeds are pretty fun to mess with. First new world I made after the update was a random seed and it was just covered in mountains. **
Well it helps when you are a bit insane and know others who are equally nuts. I jokingly put "I am the Laughing God, quake before me." in as a seed and ended up with this:

Ironically one of the guys in our IRC put it in and spawned in an area full of creepers.

03-06-2011   #29 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

I've tried making a sequencer in Minecraft.

Putting my analogue and digital sciences to work.

This is Kyuubey

03-06-2011   #30 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory

FYI Minecraft will be available on iOS and Android hopefully this year.

Kotaku, the Gamer’s Guide

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist

03-06-2011   #31 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kag
FYI Minecraft will be available on iOS and Android hopefully this year.

Kotaku, the Gamer’s Guide
I thought it's already out. I remember seeing it in the AppStore.

Unless it's just there to tease you.

03-06-2011   #32 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

The one for the iphone/ipod isn't made by Mojang, it's Robots and Pencils. I haven't got it since I have to purchase it(Not even three stars, and it's 3 bucks), but according to the reviews it's a map editor, rather than the actual game.

First time I seen it, I was really excited. Then I seen who it was created from, then the reviews and lost all the excitement.

03-12-2011   #33 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

i so tempted.

Download in video description.

03-12-2011   #34 (permalink)
案山子
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseLa TaleMapleStory

Virus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Virus
IGN: Takkuri
Class: Cyber Hunter to_lion
Level: 27x
Guild: Style

The fairies stealing your items reminds me of this:

03-12-2011   #35 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Omg that's so awesome. ;-; I want it. lol fairy riding a chicken :3

03-14-2011   #36 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

I have my own minecraft server if anyone is interested I can PM the address. My backup script isn't working yet so I don't want to make it public just yet.

If enough people want a ggftw server, maybe we can pitch in together for one? I think one that can handle 12 people is about $20/month.

So.. what do I think of this game...

1 Sentence.

I like to blow stuff up.

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

Last edited by Shugi; 03-14-2011 at 05:09 PM.

03-15-2011   #37 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shugi

1 Sentence.

I like to blow stuff up.
K, guys. Avoid building anything you like on Shugi's server.

03-17-2011   #38 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

I'd be intersted in checking out your server, Shugi. I'd also be willing to chip in for a ggftw server once I get a paypal/credit card.

03-17-2011   #39 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shugi

1 Sentence.

I like to blow stuff up.
Well you know something?

I like to build awesome things in secret locations that require elaborate directions to gain access to.

03-17-2011   #40 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
Well you know something?

I like to build awesome things in secret locations that require elaborate directions to gain access to.
Dynamite reveals all, man.