Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-20-2008   #1 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC
Default [Fan-made]Re-Created Final Fantasy Tactics

Final Fantasy Tactics Message Board - Final Fantasy Tactics Forum - Final Fantasy Tactics Discussion

(You need a PSX Emulator and a copy of the FFT rom for this to work.)

Yeah, it's user-created, but this guy is trying to make the game better. I know it's one of the better final fantasy games out there, but it's got flaws -- and plenty of them. This guy has ripped the game and re-coded it to make it better. Currently still in the works, they have released what is done and edited (on V1.3 Beta). You can download and try it out now. Read the rest of the post to find out what's changed and what's edited.
To those who don't think it'll be any good, here's some of the stuff that have been changed (Might be changed, again. Hey, perfection takes a long time).

Quote:

11. Alma now plays a huge part in the final battles, her healing / raising / buffing skills are extremely powerful. Keeping her alive & healthy is recommended.

12. Altima II face melting levels UP! Now correctly uses entire skillset. Properly uses All-Ultima on the player. Gained Absorb Used MP, Move-MP UP, Gather Power (1 turn MP Recharge), and Darkness (Ranged 100% -50 Brave).There is no dispelling chicken, not even Alma's Deathspell 2 removes it.

19. You will now fight things besides Wizard, Archer, and Knights in storyline battles. Calculators, Dancers, Bards, Samurais, Ninjas, Oracles, Mediators, they're all in there.

28. Cloud now joins at [Party Level] with all jobs up to Mime unlocked. You must still find Materia Blade.

29. There are now more enemy human teams to fight throughout the world map. Some teams have a "leader" which will have good Br or Fa values sometimes maybe special boss-like units. *IN PROGRESS*

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

Last edited by kuyaBaka; 06-20-2008 at 08:44 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-21-2008   #2 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

I was such a FF Tactics fan a few years ago. <3 And wow, finally Alma gets some use.

06-21-2008   #3 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future

GD this is hard --
Ramza almost died on the first battle where you can control your characters in Gariland Magic City.
I know, I fail.

(also, wtf at the brave/faith they start me out with. 50 brave and 45 faith on one of my chemists? wth--)

[update1]Crap, lol. Took out Gained JP Up --
[update2]GD-- these random battles got a LOT tougher.

Last edited by kuyaBaka; 06-21-2008 at 01:34 AM.

06-21-2008   #4 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

I'm liking the fact that they switch the skills around~ Calculators finally get some use~

06-21-2008   #5 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
I'm liking the fact that they switch the skills around~ Calculators finally get some use~
It also makes the beginning chapter SO difficult.
Especially with the edited job requirements. You need a 3 Squire for Knight and Archer; with Chemist following the same suit.

06-22-2008   #6 (permalink)
PolandSpring wut!?

KuroKoden will become famous soon enoughKuroKoden will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to KuroKoden Send a message via Yahoo to KuroKoden
IGN: KuroKoden

FF tactics is my personal favorite. FF tactics 2 is coming out for the DS soon

-Buy-

06-22-2008   #7 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
Class: Sith Assassin lt_sorcerer
Guild: Omega Matrix
Xfire: d4rthsid

The original Tactics was definitely an underrated title.
The re-release on the PSP helped it a little but the DS really overshadowed it with Tactics A2.
In the end, personal creations like this that are actually good are phenomenal. Just wish there was more quality stuff made.