League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-09-2008   #21 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Actually I was referring to gambling like in poker chips and placing bets lol. But yeah, actually things like gacha and lolboxes are just sugarcoated terms for gambling.

That aside, yeah it's true that lots of MMOs are built around luck, but I think one way to get around it slightly is by having professions and stuff- like for example the higher a crafter's profession level is, the higher the chances to get better stats when he crafts something, but then again it still boils down to chance ._.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-09-2008   #22 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayyy
Actually I was referring to gambling like in poker chips and placing bets lol. But yeah, actually things like gacha and lolboxes are just sugarcoated terms for gambling.

That aside, yeah it's true that lots of MMOs are built around luck, but I think one way to get around it slightly is by having professions and stuff- like for example the higher a crafter's profession level is, the higher the chances to get better stats when he crafts something, but then again it still boils down to chance ._.
I, for one, 'ahem' like the idea of gacha - not the money-side of it, but the surprises one can get.

And luck is fine, except not too much of it.

09-09-2008   #23 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicta™
I, for one, 'ahem' like the idea of gacha - not the money-side of it, but the surprises one can get.
yea i like the surprises one can get too
like getting a bunch of crap in a row instead of what you actually want

09-09-2008   #24 (permalink)
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePhuc
yea i like the surprises one can get too
like getting a bunch of crap in a row instead of what you actually want
Lol, I've gotten such crappy experiences before.

Shiet happens.

09-13-2008   #25 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

i hate how alot of new MMOs are: what looks like, rip offs of WoW and MS and other popular classics but fail -.- lol rohan windslayer

09-13-2008   #26 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

What I'm waiting for now, is for Monster Hunter Frontier to be released to NA/ SEA.
From what I've heard, that game... is P2P.

But its total win, srsly.
Maybe it did take a year, but its worth the wait

This is Kyuubey