Ish bored D:

Tenelax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Tenelax Send a message via Skype™ to Tenelax
IGN: Tenelax
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 105
Guild: FrenchBread
Default Fallen Sword

Fallen Sword is the only web-based MMORPG I ever liked... Because it got a lot of features. Here is the intro :

You are about to embark upon a grand adventure, so prepare yourself for battle. You will be questing for great rewards in exotic locations like the Burning Abyss, the Crystal Cavern, the Dreg Marshes, and the Elya Desert. You will meet fearsome creatures such as scorpions, ogres, vampires, goblins, snakes, and golems. You will be facing great elite fighters and champions around every turn. Kill the right creature, and you might find an item of inestimable value. Join a guild and work with your fellow players to achieve goals unreachable by yourself alone. Do all this, and in time you too will become a legendary warrior.

The FallenSword universe is massive, consisting of hundreds of distinct locations, each of which is filled with unique and frightening foes. You will be able to buy, loot, and trade thousands of items, but choose carefully: Your success in battle will be fully dependent upon your choices of equipment. You only have space for a few items, so fill them wisely. You will earn gold through killing creatures, attacking other players, and trading in the Auction House. Plus, you can earn and use FallenSword Points to enable you to upgrade your character beyond mortal limits. (Don't be scared on that lol it's so easy to make them in-game :P)

And I added that :

One thing that I really like in this game is that a Guild can have his own storage where you can put really rare equips and tag them. By tagging them they are bound to the guild but other people can still take them. BUT the master of the guild (or the ones that have access to it) can take back the equips whenever they want and they have a complete list of all the equips the guild have and who have them atm. In other words this game can be REALLY generous if you get yourself in a guild because you can take any set that is available in the storage (including legendary things and all) which make you super pwnzor.

While being in a guild you can also make a group. The group system in this game is unique since there are only 1:1 battles. So instead of fighting a monster with people, by entering in the group they add half of their stats to you (and they still have it) so... Thats godly O.O.

I think I said all what is needed to know on the game if you want to register here is the link :

Last edited by flaris; 09-07-2008 at 05:59 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-07-2008   #2 (permalink)
mo mo (≧△≦)木
Special
Games
Eden EternalDragon Nest

khyle has a spectacular aura aboutkhyle has a spectacular aura aboutkhyle has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to khyle Send a message via Yahoo to khyle
IGN: 『Lord Sky』
Class: ひきこもり to_sheep
Level: Lvl 4 NEET Otaku
Guild: Debaters / ıɥɔɔ unlimited

there's still quite a few of browser based MMORPGs out there
you just need to find them and play with friends if u cant afford to play any MMORPGs

I used to play this more than a year ago when they were still giving free FS points XD
it's good a good game, just like any other turn-based browser MMORPGs
they offer cash points for buying turns and other premium incentives

09-08-2008   #3 (permalink)
Ish bored D:

Tenelax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Tenelax Send a message via Skype™ to Tenelax
IGN: Tenelax
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 105
Guild: FrenchBread

I know there is a lot of them but usually I don't like them because I have a very good computer and I don't ''need'' to play those kind of games. But that one have something special...

FS points are so easy to get T_T all you need to do is to find a nice guild, borrow a unique set, and go legendary hunt (or elite) then sell the equips that you loot on the auction house. That way you can easily make $10 of FS points value per day ;P