02-11-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleAtlantica OnlineVindictusTrickster Online

neodrakeflare is on a distinguished road
IGN: too many
Level: too many
Default Lucent Heart

Yes this game is done by the same people who did bright shadow!
Yet the game its self is really good and heavily quest based.
So has anyone tried it? let the topic began!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-12-2011   #2 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

Currently playing this - quests are ENDLESS.

BEAR OWNED

Shizuru, Sun Commissioner - lv.17, Tailoring lv.3.

EDIT: Just hit level 20.

Last edited by Kotarou; 02-12-2011 at 06:49 AM.

02-12-2011   #3 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

sorry if im being too blunt...
but when I looked at this, I was like... FLYFF MK-VII!?

Feels like the sign system....isnt going to make this game super unique....
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

02-12-2011   #4 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Was going to try this but no beta keys (more like I lost mine).
Friend said the community was terrible though. Weeaboos etc.

02-12-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MabinogiLa TaleEden EternalMapleStory

Routine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura aboutRoutine has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Routine
Class: magic lt_sorcerer

So, is the game any fun? The graphics are cute, but anything really good besides that? Think this game was a huge hit in Japan o;

02-12-2011   #6 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: ACN

Totally want a Moon Flame Envoy.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

02-12-2011   #7 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

o, I never got an email notice from them so I assumed it wasn't up.

don't have the keys anyway

02-12-2011   #8 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute

My thoughts on the game so far is...

1. You'll gain too many quests and lose track on what you have to do.
2. You'll probably not realize you can adjust the size of the screen by clicking on the window borders.
3. You -will- get confused with some quests, ie. you need to "Activate" certain on-field items with an item in your inventory to make a quest monster appear - and the quest log doesn't really tell you this!

This "sign" system changes your character's capabilities each day: observe the bottom left.

Love = Matchmaking system whatever.
Battle = Criticals, etc.
Work = Life Skill capability (eg increased chances to make items/equipment)
Wealth = Monies
Agility = Dodge rate, avoid Crits, etc.

Last edited by Kotarou; 02-12-2011 at 04:34 PM.

02-12-2011   #9 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

so everyday you can focus on something different instead of just grind grind grind. I like that aspect of the game from the looks of it.

02-12-2011   #10 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotarou
My thoughts on the game so far is...

1. You'll gain too many quests and lose track on what you have to do.
2. You'll probably not realize you can adjust the size of the screen by clicking on the window borders.
3. You -will- get confused with some quests, ie. you need to "Activate" certain on-field items with an item in your inventory to make a quest monster appear - and the quest log doesn't really tell you this!

This "sign" system changes your character's capabilities each day: observe the bottom left.

Love = Matchmaking system whatever.
Battle = Criticals, etc.
Work = Life Skill capability (eg increased chances to make items/equipment)
Wealth = Monies
Agility = Dodge rate, avoid Crits, etc.
I see 1 star in wealth and love. Connection between the two? : D

I don't like it when there are too many quests and not enough grinding :x A balance of the two would be nice.

02-12-2011   #11 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

You will be grinding and questing at the same time... you generally level up both on mobs and quests, when you hit next level, get more quests, kill more mobs, level up, repeat, etc.

I like the life skill quests. (TAILORING LEVEL 4 YAY)

02-12-2011   #12 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

Quote:
You will be grinding and questing at the same time... you generally level up both on mobs and quests, when you hit next level, get more quests, kill more mobs, level up, repeat, etc.

I like the life skill quests. (TAILORING LEVEL 4 YAY)
Oh god Perfect World life skill. The adventure of going into shops, buying materials and molds, making equips and reselling for profit D: YAY GLASS CANNON ARCHER

Problem with quests is that I have to kill the mobs that the quest says... I just wish there were quests in games that say "kill 99999 monsters and I give you EXP and item"... MS grinding is getting to me D:

I might try it out, unless a key is needed then I'll just read reviews when it's released.

02-13-2011   #13 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Oh, another (possibly unique/annoying) how you look at it: Mobs change depending on whether its Day or Night. ie. some quest mobs aren't available until the proper time of day, meaning you have about an hour to go do other quests while waiting.

Also, <3 Tailoring! +effects <3

02-13-2011   #14 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Quote:
Oh, another (possibly unique/annoying) how you look at it: Mobs change depending on whether its Day or Night. ie. some quest mobs aren't available until the proper time of day, meaning you have about an hour to go do other quests while waiting.

Also, <3 Tailoring! +effects <3

Lol quest bar would annoy me so much but would be too hard to keep track of all the quests Dx

Level 23... 8-9 attack, 11-13 magic attack. o_O 900 hits to kill a monster!

The hotkey stuff reminds me of LaTale lol. Massive lines of hotkeys.

02-13-2011   #15 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

One thing I like about the quest log is the auto-move-to command. Don't know where the NPC/Monster is? Just click on the Go To button, and your character will automatically run there. It doesn't work for ALL quests, but it still comes in handy.

The reason for the insanely low stats compared to other MMOs is to encourage parties. You -cannot- do mid to high level dungeon runs on your own. Otherwise, killing regular mobs are standard fare (I do about 28x4 damage a spell)

02-13-2011   #16 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm... so far liking this. Professions, flashy mage, quest grind, WASD control, dungeon play (things you can't solo)

/waits for OB

02-13-2011   #17 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I'll drop an attack screenshot in here...

02-13-2011   #18 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games

/thought your title was Being Capable Pregnant Q_Q

also Koko teases ;_;

02-14-2011   #19 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Of course, everyone (used to) really like dancing the Carameldansen.

03-07-2011   #20 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quick bump for anyone that's interested, Beta 3 will start on the 17th of March.