IGN: No.
Class: No.
Level: No.
Guild: Debaters, [JW]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
*sticks with SotNW*
'Atta boy.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-07-2008   #22 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

This game looks really epic...

But buying it and paying for subscriptions?

DO NOT WANT

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

09-07-2008   #23 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

WHAT?

I thought this would be f2p. ;___; (but I highly doubted that in the first place, anyways)

OH WELL, BACK TO SoTNW~

09-07-2008   #24 (permalink)
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy

I need to stop watchng those videos, it makes me really want to play this game.. Bwaaaa.

Anyway, It seems really awesome. I'm usuly not really into 3D.. But i like this game. :'D

09-07-2008   #25 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

any games publisher who makes a game p2p instead of f2p+cash shop is stupid ._.

f2p + cash shop = much more money

such a waste of such an awesome game

09-07-2008   #26 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Yay, I like games with good graphics.
This game might just be better (graphics) than SotNW.

09-07-2008   #27 (permalink)
Sleepy Pineapple
Special

Levin has disabled reputation
IGN: Sety
Class: Sleepy Pineapple
Level: 11x
Guild: KoC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
any games publisher who makes a game p2p instead of f2p+cash shop is stupid ._.

f2p + cash shop = much more money

such a waste of such an awesome game
Imagine if WoW did that...all the dough they'd be rolling in x_x but then probably even more complainers.

It would've been nice if they made the game buy then free or just p2p but I suppose it's a trend to sell the game with a month subscription and p2p afterwards.

09-07-2008   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Cougan will become famous soon enough
IGN: Mitsuko
Level: 17

Dunno if I found a good p2p game I'd stick with, would take it over cash shop anyday. I tend to jump around the free ones a lot. Paying for boosts, equips (arg) and all that kinda disagrees with me. Would probably save money in the long run

09-07-2008   #29 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

you have to pay D:? *sticks to PW* Dx

09-08-2008   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AionAll Point Bulletin (APB)Asheron's CallAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum Operations Staff

Theosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Theosis

I'll be playing this since I loved PW other than the fact that it's impossible to level or even have any chance of keeping up with the top players without spending a fortune in the cash shop.

Name Changes: Please check if usernames are available before requesting by typing this in your address bar:
http://ggftw.com/forum/members/username_wanted_here.html
Steam Account - doobie15
Battle.net Account - Theosis#1417
Guild Wars 2 IGN - Theosis.8752

09-14-2008   #31 (permalink)
Dusty Corner Lurker
Special

Raja has a spectacular aura aboutRaja has a spectacular aura about

Um, a little information I found about it after poking around.

Apparently it's release date is sometime this month, and you can pre-order it. At the place I went it was a 'pre-order' only release, so you had to request a copy for them to have it in stock. I don't know if that's true for other locations.

As of today, they don't know the exact release date. Just that is is SUPPOSED to be sometime this month. And before anyone goes 'the website has no listing it must be next year,' I did check on that and it said 2008. I don't know why the website doesn't have that updated.

So um, you could go pre-order a copy if you want to play it(please it'll be less lonely for me?), but it IS apparently a 'buy it' game like WoW or FFXI. I don't know if you need to own a copy to make an account or not yet, but I believe, since I checked the company running it, it is.

The company running it also does CoH/CoV which I played for a bit for fun with my friends. You had to buy the game to make an account so from my experience it's one of those games. Of course, it might be different. I'm just speculating you know.

Eh, that's what I know. I guess I'll wait for a call to tell me it's arrived and I need to go pick it up.

It was funny I found out about it because I was just bored and browsing the new release titles coming up in the booklet and found Aion on the list under computer games.

09-16-2008   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

Theosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja
Apparently it's release date is sometime this month, and you can pre-order it. At the place I went it was a 'pre-order' only release, so you had to request a copy for them to have it in stock. I don't know if that's true for other locations.
That's not possible, considering the Korean version hasn't even hit retail yet. GameSpy says October 30th, but I wouldn't trust that date unless it's been officially announced by NCsoft. Even then, there's always possible delays.

Name Changes: Please check if usernames are available before requesting by typing this in your address bar:
Steam Account - doobie15

09-16-2008   #33 (permalink)
Dusty Corner Lurker
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theosis
That's not possible, considering the Korean version hasn't even hit retail yet. GameSpy says October 30th, but I wouldn't trust that date unless it's been officially announced by NCsoft. Even then, there's always possible delays.
I would like to point out that, while highly unlikely that it will release at this time, I doubt that ANY gaming store would list a release date, permit pre-ordering, and in general state that without SOME news from the company to back it up. That is to say, while the website isn't updated, that must have said something said by NCSoft or companies would NOT be listing the date as such and selling a product. It would cause way to many issues. Could you imagine the issues a company would face if it lied about what a release date that wasn't delayed BY the company producing it? That would just be bad business.

I agree, I suspect if THAT is the date they said, due to the fact there is no set date and just a general idea of a month when we are halfway through said month there WILL be delays. I'm not stating your thoughts are wrong, but I am saying that what I said was the truth in what I dug up. It could end up BEING fact if they do suddenly set a release date. Unlikely as it is.

What I said was the facts from what I found out upon looking into it at a store.

09-16-2008   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja
I would like to point out that, while highly unlikely that it will release at this time, I doubt that ANY gaming store would list a release date, permit pre-ordering, and in general state that without SOME news from the company to back it up. That is to say, while the website isn't updated, that must have said something said by NCSoft or companies would NOT be listing the date as such and selling a product. It would cause way to many issues. Could you imagine the issues a company would face if it lied about what a release date that wasn't delayed BY the company producing it? That would just be bad business
Actually many retailers usually give an estimated date and aren't right. They'll usually update the release date with the proper one once the developers have released the exact date. I used to work at Ebgames and it was always like that. I don't understand why they do it, but they just do.

Steam Account - doobie15

09-16-2008   #35 (permalink)
Sleepy Pineapple
Special

Levin has disabled reputation
IGN: Sety
Class: Sleepy Pineapple
Level: 11x
Guild: KoC

Where is this place you can preorder it? o.O

09-16-2008   #36 (permalink)
Dusty Corner Lurker
Special

They'd better hope they're right most of the time then. I find that entirely illogical. Promising something they can't guarantee is just like asking for bad business. Ah, but perhaps I'm looking at business too logically?

I pre-ordered mine at the Game Crazy near where I live. It's right on my way home from work so it's the easiest place for me to go when looking up things like this. I figure the reason it's pre-order only there is because the store doesn't specialize in PC games. Even if they do carry a few.

09-16-2008   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

eD3N has a spectacular aura abouteD3N has a spectacular aura abouteD3N has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to eD3N

Isn't this the P2P game I saw a gameplay video where this guy was killing monsters, then busting out his black angel wings, flying around then landing some other place and continuing killing?

D:

That game looks nice

05-14-2009   #38 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Epic bump.

Apparently, English patches have been released for this game, and it has been through some CB/OB(?) testing. Has anyone tried it out yet?

It's the nature of my circuitry.

05-14-2009   #39 (permalink)

Houseki has disabled reputation
IGN: Kanade
Level: --
Guild: --

p2p??? no thanks

back to Elsword xD

05-14-2009   #40 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games
League of LegendsAionAlliance of Valiant ArmsBloodline Champions
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM Award

Xpecial has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Xpecial
IGN: Xpec
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Level: -
Guild: -

Looks like an awesome game. Wouldn't mind trying it out.