Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-16-2011   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

I doubt Neku will get his own world since SquareEnix characters usually don't. Most likely he'll just be wandering some already existing place like Traverse Town.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-16-2011   #22 (permalink)
Eyes of Fayt
Special

Konvay is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Konvay
IGN: ThermoDynamics
Class: Wizard
Level: super-100
Guild: Kaizen

I may have to pick this up, I liked the KH series (though have only played a few of the games) and TWEWY cameo...

Currently Playing:

<<Short posts are always misunderstood>>
my Avatar

09-17-2011   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

Riku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the rough
Class: All The Cool Ones lu_dacy

Dammit, I wish they didn't put them on all different consoles. I don't have a 3DS ;_; .

09-20-2011   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

New trailer:

Yep... Neku is in Traverse Town. Also, it looks like Riku visits the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

09-20-2011   #25 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Only reason for me to get it would be Neku.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

09-20-2011   #26 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
guilty as charged (well not really, don't care to get a 3DS)

also english translation

09-20-2011   #27 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

So basically it's the doing the test to become Keyblade Masters. Bleh, coulda just thrown it in with KH3.

09-20-2011   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

Riku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the rough
Class: All The Cool Ones lu_dacy

I'm contemplating on whether I should buy a 3DS just for this game. D:

edit: Hm, actually the price of the 3ds probably would go down by the time it comes out here. Spring 2012 for Japan o:

Last edited by Riku4564; 09-20-2011 at 07:16 PM.

09-20-2011   #29 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
^

Still more reasons to get PSV lol.

09-21-2011   #30 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

Dream Drop Distance...

HAH I C WHAT THEY DID THAR!

Spoiler!

09-21-2011   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

So is it about raining Soras still?
Or did they throw that bullshit scene away for good.

09-21-2011   #32 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

I do hope... really do hope... they have a new insert song...

09-21-2011   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
I do hope... really do hope... they have a new insert song...
Who, from Utada Hikaru? I doubt it. There was a statement somewhere from her manager saying that they wouldn't do it anymore because Square-Enix paid them crap.

09-21-2011   #34 (permalink)
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Whattttt :<

No Utada song for Kingdom Hearts?! We must revolt!

But yeah if they put any other new worlds or square characters we haven't seen before I'll probably cave and buy a 3DS lol...

I hope they have the new worlds that were in Birth by Sleep in this one too....I'm not buying a PSP x_x;

09-21-2011   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Haven't you wondered why they reused "Simple and Clean" and "Passion" for every game since KH2?

http://jetaany.org/magazine_files/utada.pdf

There's a link to the interview there. It's fairly old.

Quote:
–Are you going to be involved in the soundtrack for Kingdom Hearts III?

Utada: I don’t think so, I don’t know. Probably not.
Mr. Utada: We said no to Disney.
Utada: Ohh…

–You turned down Disney?

Mr. Utada: Yeah. Because they don’t pay.

–Because they don’t pay, yeah. My parents work for Disney World, so I’m sure they’d be in agreement with you on that.

Utada: They can have a drink over that [all laugh].

–Okay, so going back a little bit, the fact that Exodus was released in English also in Japan, was that a conscious decision? Was there ever any pressure either on your label over there, or from other people to say, “Well, if you do Japanese versions of
these songs, they’ll be so much more accessible, many more people will get to that?”

Utada: Uh-huh. Well, from the beginning, yeah…before doing that contract, I’d done a few songs where I had to translate, like for Kingdom Hearts, I had to make an English version of the song “Hikari,” which became “Simple and Clean,” and then also for Kingdom Hearts II, I had to make the Japanese version which was the song “Passion” and then the English version that was “Sanctuary,” and that was so hard, it’s just—and it felt strained—and as a result, I’m happy that I worked hard to do those, because those English versions are really good and “Simple and Clean,” I think, is a really good song, and people…most of the people that know me here, they know me for that—but it’s not ideal for me as a writer, to…because, actually, I changed the melodies for “Simple and Clean” and “Hikari,” because when you change the language you’re singing in, the same melodies don’t work—and as a writer, it’s just very frustrating to have, like…I wrote these melodies for Japanese words, and to have to write in English for that, it’s just not right. And then, so, for this, uh, this contract with Island Def Jam, in the beginning I separated it to this English language album, and I don’t do Japanese translations. I just, my integrity as an artist just would not take that, could not take that.

09-21-2011   #36 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA
Who, from Utada Hikaru? I doubt it. There was a statement somewhere from her manager saying that they wouldn't do it anymore because Square-Enix paid them crap.
I don't mind if they use her again or not, I'd just like a new song... the've reused the song the past... what? 3, 4 games?

09-21-2011   #37 (permalink)
Mega
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute

I thought they kept using the same songs over and over due to them being connected to KH1 or KH2 lol.

I thought (whenever it comes out) they would have a new one from her for KH3.

11-08-2011   #38 (permalink)
Mega
Games

Not really an info update, but...

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Attending Jump Festa - News - Kingdom Hearts Union - Kingdom Hearts News, Music, Guides & More

Also a clear picture of Neku

11-12-2011   #39 (permalink)
Mega
Games

Ohhhh .

Quote:

Takeharu Ishimoto to be working on KH3D Soundtrack!

That's right, everyone! Composer Takeharu Ishimoto has claimed that he will be working on the soundtrack for Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance!
This isn't much of a surprise considering that he was the main man involved with composing the soundtrack for The World Ends with You/It's A Wonderful World, so it's only fitting that we see him return to the Kingdom Hearts series! Of course, this will be in conjunction with long-time composer for the Kingdom Hearts series, Yoko Shimomura, so don't worry!
Come and discuss it on the forums!
Source: Famitsu interview with Ishimoto

11-12-2011   #40 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

I love Ishimoto's work. Can't wait for the game and the OST now.