LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-10-2011   #1 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold
Default [Browser] WarFlow

WarFlow(WF)-Best War Strategy Game of 2011!

yes I know, crazy dovogame. BUT! it just opened the other day so its fairly new and everybody are novices to its system. I started playing this yesterday and I'm liking the 'build a kingdom' deal. Plus you build up heroes and their armies.

You have choices from several starter heroes so pick wisely since they will be with you for quite awhile (since their soldier pts are higher than other heroes you find along the way).

You can fight against NPC armies for quests and progression further into the game line.

Fights are animated a bit.

PVP at later levels. Attacking another person's town can damage it if it hits hard enough, but you are protected the first two towns you build at. When you move into territories thats when pvp gets instated. If you conquer another person, you can become their 'Lord' and you get a % off their levy taxes.. an interesting way to acquire money too.

Legion battles with a party of 3~6 players against NPCs .. thats what i've seen so far.. I don't know if there is anything more. But you create a party and you can even have a random party with people not in your guild so you won't have to go alone at times when people can't go.

Right now they are having a promotion for the first server. you get a starter of 300 gold and then you will accumulate gold for just being online for certain durations for a max of 200 more gold. Gold is separate from Silvers you acquire from quests, mines, etc. Silvers pay for building up stuff and equipment etc.etc. Gold just helps if you want to quickly stop cool downs or quickly increase you legion etc.. there is no cash shop that i know of .. so hopefully there will be none of that or very little to ruin the game.

---- quick notes

MCU - Military Call Ups - 20/20 starts you off/ its used to initiate a battle of any sort.. if you lose a battle.. you wont lose a point.. to replenish one it takes an hour.. It sounds like a stretch, but building up your town n stuff occupies myself anyways.

B - you get these 3 times a day.. its like a free battle without affecting your MCU.

F - allows you to claim a farm or attack somebody else's farm free of charge. Also happens a couple of times a day so you don't have to waste your MCU all the time unless you want to *shrugs*.

Legion - Another word for Guilds.

Seasons : Each day is a new season (spring / summer / fall / winter) .. In Winter, you can claim farms/mines etc. without anybody attacking you .. its too cold apparently to fight each other. Its great for moving to a new territorial town because people can't attack you for the whole day and it gives you time to set yourself up.

I think thats it.. unless im forgetting something O___O .. so go try it out! KAY?!

Last edited by Tea; 01-12-2011 at 09:53 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-10-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon SagaLegend of Edda

SereneSky is on a distinguished road
IGN: apricots // KaruLion
Class: Saint // Lion to_engineer

I think I'll take a look at it. I like these browser rts games, so far I've tried Ikriam, Caesary, but I know there's much more.

I think you should take a look at Lords of Ultima too. Been playing it for a few days so far after seeing their ad and I'm liking the graphics and their unique approach to city planning. (like if a certain building is built diagonally, resource yield is raised by a certain %)

Also! I think it's hosted by EA and there's "end-game"! But then again, all these browser games do have their flaws . . .

01-10-2011   #3 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

hmm that city planning does sound interesting. I might take you up on that too and check that out.. and yeah, I used to play Ikariam a lot too .. it used to be a hit with this forum back in the day.

01-11-2011   #4 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

Event

For 'Liking' them on Facebook. When they reach their 2,000 mark .. we're suppose to get 100 gold added to your accounts.

01-14-2011   #5 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

We reached the 2,000 mark .. special Code to get 100 gold is H8B9. When they reach 1,000 reviews.. we'll get another code for more gold.