Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-27-2010   #1 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory
Default Project Loveplus, now your "Girlfriend" remembers you

Quote:
Project LovePlus, an upcoming Japanese dating simulation from Konami, will use the Nintendo 3DS' camera to recognize its main user's face and make sure the virtual girlfriend in the game doesn't stray to any of his backstabbin' friends.

Famitsu says that, should someone else pick up Project LovePlus, they'll encounter the "Boyfriend Lock," which will make the girl unresponsive to anyone who isn't her man. She'll react with confusion and questions like "Who are you?"

This is a crude first step in the world of dating sims. What I think needs to happen next is the girl immediately opens up about her relationship problems to the first guy who isn't her boyfriend. Then, after a long period of pretending to listen to (and care about) her problems, the game presents an opportunity to make your move. Or there could be a "Just Friends" mode, in which the game determines the girl is seeing an emotional, distant lout, and relies on the second user to supply all the emotional support she's not getting, with no affection.

Remember to update your face every year or you'll get old and she'll forget you >.<
So there is going to be more people marrying their 3DS soon.

via Dating Sim Will Prevent Your Friends From Stealing Your Virtual Love

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-27-2010   #2 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

Now I'll never have to interact with the opposite sex again!

12-27-2010   #3 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

Just what I need to attract some suitable women.

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

12-27-2010   #4 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

That sounds nice but... uhh;;;

What about your friends want to play your 3DS?

"SORRY, MY GIRLFRIEND ONLY RECOGNIZES ME D: You can watch me play if you want!"

But this also reminds me of that one adorable video though D:

YouTube - HP computers are racist

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!

12-28-2010   #5 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

10 bucks says there will be at least 5 Otakus or more marrying their DS, 2 weeks into it's release.

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.