Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-03-2008   #1 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80
Default What Was Your First MMORPG You've Ever Played?

What was your first MMORPG that you have played? Care to talk about it?

--

My first MMO was Priston Tale I believe (before P2P). My clan buddies in Enemy Territory told me about it and insisted me to play, which I did. I was able to learn basic MMO knowledge compared to the usual RPG on consoles. Also experienced what it was like to grind, party with real people, and become part of the game economy. It was a lot of fun in general, but then fellow clan members stopped playing or moved to other games... or maybe it was because they were going P2P, I can't remember .

Then I went to ROSE Online and other MMOs that I can't remember until Guild Wars came out. Stuck with that for a long time till it got really boring, which led to more MMO jumping till Trickster Online. Similarly, hanged around for a few years until it got boring.

Now, I'm back to the 'MMO jumping', though LaTale looks promising XD

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-03-2008   #2 (permalink)
Has Trouble Sleeping
Special

CountBlood is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to CountBlood
Guild: Red Eclipse

Eh my first mmo was Runescape.. Stuck around for two years.. then i got banned, and quit.

My second mmo was World of Warcraft.. THen Trickster.. Then Phantasy Star Universe, and now.. Trickster/La Tale =]

09-03-2008   #3 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Er...Runescape?

Yeah, RS. :v After that was Ragnarok.

these swimming gays ruined my life

09-03-2008   #4 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Trickster...?

I am not an avid fan of MMORPG, since I don't like the grinding aspects.

09-03-2008   #5 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlinePangyaRagnarok Online
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

zzz Ragnarok :x

09-03-2008   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

John is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to John
IGN: Jonathan
Level: 2x

Ragnarok
i was really exited omg!
and i still have that weird nostalgia feeling,cause ragnarok keeps updating as to this day,and at least 2 more years of updates are confirmed O_O

09-03-2008   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

nightbane is on a distinguished road
IGN: nightbane2/nightbane
Class: Lion
Level: Had a lvl 132 i 4got all about its name n pass -.- sucks o and rite now is lvl 152
Guild: RedEclipse

Umm ragnarok then SOS (OB) then WoW then TO

09-03-2008   #8 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Ragnarok Online. Stayed there for a year until I got fed up with all the rampant bots (no one actually plays anymore, and the economy is horribly inflated). I played as an FS Priest because I didn't know how the game works, and a Priest does nothing much but heal and buff. I learned many MMORPG mechanics in that game~

Then Flyff. Lasted only a few months because grinding was terrible. I played an INT Psychiper. I learned the joys of lag in that game.

Then PangYa. Mostly used my Nuri and Arin. Stayed there for 2 years until he server shut down. There I learned the value of actual game skills as compared to character stats.

Then Trickster Online. Still playing it~ Then Audition, which I am currently addicted to~ ^^

09-03-2008   #9 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Don't remember.
I'll just say Maple Story .. orz

09-03-2008   #10 (permalink)
Certified Stalker

Ildanach is on a distinguished road

Nexus: The Kingdom of the Winds.

Really old MMO with shitty graphics and management to boot. Played until it changed into P2P, but I don't play much seeing back then I got shitty internet.

09-03-2008   #11 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

My first MMO was MapleStory, and then TricksterOnline. I played LaTale for a little while, but these are the only MMORPGs that I've played.

09-03-2008   #12 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

i think the first MMO ive ever played was......Diablo the first one lol

09-03-2008   #13 (permalink)
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

My first MMORPG was Runescape. Before RS I played a bunch of other types of MMOs\MUDs\instanced online games; which probably don't fit the mmorpg category.

09-03-2008   #14 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony

First MMORPG, and proud of it, is Ragnarok Online. Been playing ever since Alpha... Played it for 7 years.. seen many goods... and seen it turned "bad." Lols... Then moved on to play miscs like MS (quit after getting to level 16 >_>), Rohan, ROSE, SilkRoad... Flyff... too many to remember. Lols.

And now.. Trickster Online (since Beta)

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

09-03-2008   #15 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Runescape. 4 years ago. Played a bit. Next year I was a RO addict ._.

--Frenchbread is

09-04-2008   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineMabinogiVindictus

Toribear has disabled reputation

runescape =V but only for a few days then ms q-q

09-04-2008   #17 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

maple story

09-04-2008   #18 (permalink)
~~OBEY OBEY OBEY~~

Belphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Belphybear
IGN: Will Smith
Class: Will Smith
Guild: Will Smith

Runescape, then I had no access to a PC properly for a year.

After that dark period, it was Maple Story, then Gunbound, then Trickster, then Ragnarok (private server), and then Trickster again. Between that, I played a little PSO.

09-04-2008   #19 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

My first MMO was Runescape, played to about level 17 or so, got bored of the botters, and then my very first OMGAWESOME mmo was...

Ragnarok Online. Still one of the best MMO. Ever.

09-04-2008   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Nanaya will become famous soon enough
IGN: Anruijin

Diablo. If that doesn't count, then it's Ragnarok Online.