Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-04-2008   #21 (permalink)
Darklord Zerato

Frosty is on a distinguished road

It all started with MS then like 10+ MMO in between then TO then more MMO hopping then now SotNW

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-04-2008   #22 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Mine was MU Online. Everyone's all RO/runescpae/MS

WHERE ARE MU PEOPLE AT???

09-04-2008   #23 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Mine...some chinese mmo, this:

群俠傳10.0 Online - 十方魔道

[whoa its still alive until today ...@_@]

09-04-2008   #24 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

^ Wuts MU? ._.

First mmo-esque game I played was Gunbound, about 5 years ago. Then it was MapleGlobal, MapleSEA, Dofus and Trickster Online.

Sort of semi-quit from TO some months back, lately I've tried Rohan Online and Atlantica Online :3

It's the nature of my circuitry.

09-04-2008   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineDream of Mirror OnlineRagnarok OnlineGrand Chase

Krooow will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Krooow Send a message via Yahoo to Krooow
IGN: Koja
Class: Saint
Level: 50

My first MMO was Tantra then moved to some MMOs like Khan,Priston Tale and ROSE.

But my first MMO that I was really hooked in was Ragnarok Online, hands down :P
I played that game for two years and I was a level 99 Paladin

Then I moved to Trickster. Now, I'm hooked to Grand Chase and Dreams of Mirror Online.

09-04-2008   #26 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Probably Runescape, then I gave up after being scammed. From that point of time, I've never ever been scammed again. Ever.

After that, I jumped onto Gunbound before going for Maplestory. After playing for 3 years... And I'm still at Lv.44... I gave up Maplestory completely with a sad farewell to my buddies before going onto Trickster Online. After that, I've followed Anna to Mabinogi, and LaTale. Recently picked up GC for the fun of it cuz I can't find anything fascinating to do.

This is Kyuubey

09-04-2008   #27 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

gunbound for a year or 2

09-04-2008   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

TypicalCats is on a distinguished road
IGN: TypicalCat

gunbound i think 6 years ago iono

09-04-2008   #29 (permalink)
Sleepy Pineapple
Special

Levin has disabled reputation
IGN: Sety
Class: Sleepy Pineapple
Level: 11x
Guild: KoC

Mine was...Last Kingdom doesn't even exist here anymore only in Korea now.

09-04-2008   #30 (permalink)
Has Trouble Sleeping
Special

CountBlood is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to CountBlood
Guild: Red Eclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayyy
^ Wuts MU? ._.

First mmo-esque game I played was Gunbound, about 5 years ago. Then it was MapleGlobal, MapleSEA, Dofus and Trickster Online.

Sort of semi-quit from TO some months back, lately I've tried Rohan Online and Atlantica Online :3
MU online is a dungeon based mmorpg reminiscent of Diablo, I played it for two days and quit

09-04-2008   #31 (permalink)
Bolts of Rage

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Adventure Quest then to Maplestory then to Trickster Online

09-04-2008   #32 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

Ragnarok Online... I played it for 5 years then stopped... (with breaks of course during that time) . I played other ones inbetween, but that was the one i fully got into when i was in high school.

09-04-2008   #33 (permalink)
mountain ahoy!
Special
Games
ACE OnlineWorld of TanksGuild Wars 2
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Zegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud of

Gemstone III back in 1994.

lolol. I used to have to wait in the queue to connect cause the server was limited to 2500 people connected at once.

09-04-2008   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Look behind you and ask them.

ROSE Online for like... a day. I actually registered on the last day of beta. Tried signing on the next day, couldn't. Moved on.

Then I played Ragnarok. Thoroughly enjoyed it until I started to feel alienated (friends moved on) and RO is definitely not a game to play by yourself, but it was and still is amazing.

Then I met TO, the first MMO to ever make me feel like I'd found my niche. Fast forward a year or two and I'm pissed at the company ruining it. I try PSO for awhile on Blue Burst because my friends invited me to it. It was fun, but I always felt like I was playing catch-up.

Then, I tried Mabinogi. It is the second game I have ever thoroughly loved and felt was for someone like me. I'd like to stick with this game for a good while longer.

RO2 private server was interesting, but sorely lacking in content due to the beta stage of the kRO2 game. I'll have to check back on that.

LaTale is fun. I might actually stick with it not just because of my enjoyment, but because my friends I invited to TO that left feel like this could be our new collective MMO.

I'm still awaiting more info on Dragonica.

TrueSilverFox and Mon_Ami roamed Caballa together in Trickster Online, searching its ruins of splendor.

Valeria, sworn only to her sword and herself, traverses Erinn in Mabinogi with her pet silver fox, Truesilver.

"Whoa, TrueSilverFox, girl! Anyone ever tell you you look like some sun-bronzed Greek Goddess these days?"

09-04-2008   #35 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

mine was fairyland :x Fairyland Online(English) Official Website (btw this game was reopened f2p last november)

i only started mmorpg like 3 years ago

since then i played fairyland, then trickster and now Mabinogi o.o one game a year?

i might have played other games in between out of boredom

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

09-04-2008   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Soxy will become famous soon enough

My first proper MMO was flyff which i quit once i found trickster, but now i've found a fly for fun private server which i am currently messing around on lol.

09-04-2008   #37 (permalink)
Banned

Toxic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Toxic
IGN: Narcosynthesis
Level: 9001

First I've ever tried was RunScape. The first one that I've stuck with for awhile is MapleStory... those were the worst 3 years of my life.

09-04-2008   #38 (permalink)
stole your

Haiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the roughHaiko is a jewel in the rough

My first one was Tibia (sadly ._.), because my schoolmates played it and I had nothing to do >_> I didn't like the game at all, though. That's why I just stayed there for a few months.

Then, of course, the major epicness: RO. I kept playing RO for like 2 or 3 years. Straight. I was a complete PVP addict 8D RO's PVP rocked.

Now I'm playing GC, also ZOMFGAWESOME, I'm playing for 1 year and half, since I don't play straight anymore, I have some weekly to monthly breaks. ~

Looking forward to LaTale now. \o/

amagictrick l
l click to: my art thread

09-04-2008   #39 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

runescape then trickster then grand chase for like a week lol then latale

09-04-2008   #40 (permalink)
Mental K.O.

Jumpstart will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Jumpstart Send a message via Skype™ to Jumpstart

hmm let's see... Runescape,adventure quest, dragon fable,Tricksteronline, Maple Story, Grand chase, and then LaTale