Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-30-2010   #1 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of
Default Bayonetta 2

Quote:
Impressed with Bayonetta? How would you like to have a sequel of the game? If you're a fan, then you'll be glad to know that there's going to be a Part 2.

The official confirmation was made via Hideki Kamiya's Twitter account, where he confirmed that Bayonetta 2 is in fact in development. A fan asked if there will be a sequel, and when it will be shown to the public first.

"In next year's TGS will we see a first look on the new Bayonetta? Or at least when are we going to?" To which Kamiya replied, "You'll see soon." He also later on divulged, again via Twitter, that they've already got DLC plans for Bayonetta 2.

Now all that fans have to do is keep their patience and wait for the official reveal of Bayonetta 2.
Bayonetta 2 confirmed

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-30-2010   #2 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

My reaction to this.
YouTube - Soul Eater - Free "Goddamnit! Shit!"

12-01-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Ciel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ciel
IGN: Akasiah
Class: Fox
Level: 25
Xfire: Ailyth

i didn't even start playing dmc series...

12-01-2010   #4 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

I never even played the first Bayonetta.

But for those who do play Bayonetta and liked it... Yay for you guys.

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

12-01-2010   #5 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

This just made my whole day better

12-05-2010   #6 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciel
i didn't even start playing dmc series...
you should get on that.

12-05-2010   #7 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Played it and liked it. Hope the story is longer though.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

12-15-2010   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ShiningSeraph is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ShiningSeraph
IGN: DivineWings, Moonlace
Class: Dainn, Tia lu_dainn
Level: 9rb87, 2rb82
Guild: Finale

Here's hoping the PS3 version doesn't suck compared to the 360's.

12-05-2013   #9 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryRagnarok OnlineRequiem
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW Junior

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of
IGN: Tsurukie
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Titans

So, time to resurrect this by updating it a little with the diff trailers they've released so far o:

And gameplay ! I decided to post the non-commentary ones . . .

The leg whips and twin swords look so nice ! Really liking the Blue scheme, too ( opposed to the old red ) and her new hairstyle / clothes . Her back looks as delicious as always ~ Also the music, and the inferno demon fights !

That's it so far, I think .

12-05-2013   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

twinblade is on a distinguished road

I played DMC...including the 'other' one.
I never got to play Bayonetta though...

12-08-2013   #11 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of

You should try and do it ! Or if you own a Wii U . . . You could wait . There are rumours for a potential Wii U port of the first game . Keyword being " rumours ", afaik .

In case you own both 360 and PS3, get it for the 360 ; The PS3 port has some issues, but it's not bad, it's just that the Xbox doesn't have them o3o ( sudden jumpy FPS and the colours don't look as vibrant . It had some loading time issues, too, but after the patch they're not as apparent anymore . They were pretty bad at first, though )

It's a wonderful game c:

Its story is pretty weak, though . Let's hope they fix that with the 2nd !

12-12-2013   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

twinblade is on a distinguished road

PS2 is as far as I've gotten...well...in addition to PC and PSP... -_-
Maybe I'll just satisfy my battle hunger with some awesome vidz like what you posted.

03-24-2014   #13 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

Err I'm 1 month late, but still ! Bayonetta 2 needs an urgen bump ~

I dig the new theme, although there are some effects added to the vocals that kind of bug me, but it might be a confusion in the middle of so many sfx o: so I'll wait ~

I hope they add something as good as " One of a kind " for the other part of the OST ! The lumen sage battles look so good ! Really glad the " Jeanne " styled battles are back, since I really preferred those to the giant boss battles ( which had their charm, as well )

04-06-2014   #14 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

More gameplay !

Digging the new theme that seems to be replacing " Mysterious Destiny " o: also THOSE SUMMONS ARE HUGE, I wonder how the hell are they going to balance the game . . . Umbran Climax seems op

04-06-2014   #15 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Huge summons are fun tho.

06-12-2014   #16 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

WOOOOOAHAHAHAHAH ~ So many Bayonetta news these past days, I can barely take it ( And I'm late over here, as well . Isn't someone else as excited as I am around here about Bayo 2 ? ;A; )

New trailer !

- Yay for the port included ! INCLUDED, NOT SOLD SEPARATELY . And with new costumes *3* YAY ( not simple modded, BUT LIKE REPLACED MADAMA BUTTERFLY LIMBS WITH BOWSER AND HALOS WITH RUPEES AND AHHH I NEED TO STOP GUSHIN, SO MANY CAPS, SORRY )

And then we got a glimpse of the bayo mecha, too ! o; I don't know how they'll make sense of that ( although, it's P*, after all . . . ) but it looks nice !

They confirmed onrine MP, some kind of VS it seems ? SO YAY, Hope that works for them !

Quote:
Bayonetta 2 will have an online co-operative multiplayer mode, Nintendo announced at E3. The mode is called “Tag Climax,” and will let two players team up together.

Additionally in online quick matches, you’ll be able to wager Halos, the in-game currency earned by defeating enemies. If you can prove that you’re a better fighter than your partner, you’ll earn a large number of Halos back.

Halos can then be traded in story mode to unlock new techniques, buy new accessories, and pick up alternate weapon variations.
- Source : Siliconera

Also got a tentative release date ! October 2014, YUSH, BAYONETTA 2 FOR MY BIRTHDAY ( also the evil within, it seems, I'm a lucky one ♥ )

06-27-2014   #17 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

More delicious gameplay !

The online MP sounds really like an enjoyable way to farm halos, I'm looking forward to that ( At least more entertaining than abusing the kilgore switch glitch + bangle of time <o<, I guess . Yup, I'm guilty )

I also hope that the damage they seem to take is just fixed for the demo, because everytime they get hit I see a sad portion of the health bar gone . . . Definitely not what I remember .

Really excited about this ! Seems like they didn't implement the weapon offset, sadly . I still haven't seen any kind of accesory in action ( I think ) but that bow seems fun ! ( haven't seen people use many different strings with it, though . I'm really eager to try it . AND THE TWIN BLADES HNNGHHH )
and it seems love is blue also has some new strings mixing up scarborough fair ones, digging the diagonal wicked weave kicks ~

Umbran climax seems also really cool, and not as OP as I thought it would be . Being able to finally see madama butterfly manifest like that is really satisfying ~

Last edited by Pshfrk; 06-28-2014 at 10:31 PM.

06-27-2014   #18 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

At this rate I'm going to end up getting a Wii U just for Bayonetta 2. >_>;

06-28-2014   #19 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

I'm pretty much getting a wii u just for Bayonetta 2 . . . And yeah, I never thought I'd get a console mainly just for ONE game . I think it's worth it !

Also, an alt masked lumen gameplay video that shows the scythe/rifle ( ohohoho Ruby Rose ? calm down ) weapon and more about the Undine weapon ( ice/fire thrower thing ) also a new kind of tomb (?)

The enemies seem to hit harder here, or maybe I'm just imagining things <o< . . .

09-09-2014   #20 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games

Long time no see !

Just posting the short version of a WILD amount of Bayonetta news that flooded my life and toyed with my heart !

Here's the newest trailer released ( UGHHH IT'S SO GOOD, I FEEL IT'S KIND OF SPOILERY, BUT OHHHHHH . SO EXCITED, THAT OST )

The time has come

And here you can watch the whole Nintendo Direct for Bayonetta 2 ( New costumes and a taste of Tag Climax ! )

A better look at Takemikazuchi, too ( hammer ) !

And here's a video about the new Nintendo costumes carrying over to Bayonetta 2 ( They have more special abilities here ) also showing off the new theme that's replacing " Fly me to the moon " in this one . . . " Moon river " ! The voice in the mix isn't as likeable, but maybe it'll grow on me just like " Tomorrow is mine " did

The dedication of P* is just awesome D:

And I made Bayo 2 fan-art ! So I might as well share ~
Spoiler!

If you end up getting the game, let me know ! I wanna Tag Climax with everyone, wooooooo *3*

OCTOBER 24TH, COME TO ME !