Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-31-2008   #1 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Khmer2k1d5
Default Disgaea 3

Who got it? I got it! Just beat it! Thought it was pretty awesome 8D

Lol, I named the masked Hero Henry >83

I <3 KUDA

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-31-2008   #2 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Techer | Force | Bouncer | Fighter 75 lu_eir

I really want to play this game, but I don't have a PS3 just yet -_-;

How are the stuff in HD?

08-31-2008   #3 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

No PS3 here either due to lack of games Id be interested in :x Ima wait longer to get one, as much as I want Disgaea 3, theres not too much out yet I want to play lol :/

モノノ怪

08-31-2008   #4 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough

Lol, sprites are the same, game has more stuff added if you like that post game stuff 8D

Lol, and Masked Hero is my fav <3 Lol, and the mains are pretty cool. Pretty weird concept, but it's a game that knows it's a game! Lol, the last boss actually says, "I'll just wait and let you save before you fight me."

I <3 KUDA

08-31-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsPangyaTrickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Nanayat is just really niceNanayat is just really niceNanayat is just really niceNanayat is just really niceNanayat is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Nanayat
Guild: RedEclipse/World's End

i heard the game was great, i would get it, but i dont own a ps3 D=

08-31-2008   #6 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khmer2k1d5
Lol, sprites are the same, game has more stuff added if you like that post game stuff 8D

Lol, and Masked Hero is my fav <3 Lol, and the mains are pretty cool. Pretty weird concept, but it's a game that knows it's a game! Lol, the last boss actually says, "I'll just wait and let you save before you fight me."
lol i'll wait here and let you save before you fight me i would get this but sadly no PS3

08-31-2008   #7 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Why did my my favorite series have to migrate to PS3? T_T

Which characters made cameo appearances? Who are the secret bosses? We all know that the story line is only 10% of what Disgaea is all about~

08-31-2008   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Kupo is on a distinguished road

They'll probably have paid downloadable characters, like the japanese version. Eventually.

Like Adell, Rozalin, Taro, Hanako, Yukimaru, Tink, Priere, and Kogure Souichirou... Plus Nekomata and angel class.

Last edited by Kupo; 08-31-2008 at 07:54 PM.

08-31-2008   #9 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae

What!? They took out the Nekomata class?! T_T

And they seriously need to squeeze in Gig into this sequel. And Asagi! Can't have a game without Asagi~

08-31-2008   #10 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

my brother got a little book guide thingy with the game and it has two forms off asagi in it @.@ a chibi form and a more serious form i think

08-31-2008   #11 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

D3 has everyone from D1 except Mid Boss Q____Q Lol, Asagi's like... the last secret char you can get? Lol, no D2 chars D8 I liked D2.... And I have the book also 8D

I <3 KUDA

09-01-2008   #12 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games

Everyone from D1? Including the lovely Plenair (is she playable?) ? How about La Pucelle or Rhapsody characters? How about Soul Nomad characters?

Spoil me here Henry~ Who are the secret bosses in this game?

09-01-2008   #13 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

i think you can be marona from phantom brave and plenair i think my brother said you cant be her but shes in the psp version or something and i wanted plenair Q.Q also i think they will add downloadable characters for money later on but im not sure who you can get

09-02-2008   #14 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Pleneir in PSP ver Q__Q I'll tell you more when I come back from school 8D

I <3 KUDA