Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-13-2010   #1 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21
Default Guild Wars 2

Really no thread about this?? FFXIV failed beyond belief and this is the next best thing that is coming out. Now that I'm going put time into this thread let us begin.

Teaser

The races.

Looks pretty generic so far eh? Let the devs sweet talk you into it ;D.

Last edited by Henreh; 10-13-2010 at 11:40 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-13-2010   #2 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

I just saw a video of this on spoonyexperiment review of PAX.
It's the review shortly after his FF14, which is not only hilarious but totally true..

Have to say, I got pumped just watching the dev discussion with spoony and gameplay introduction.
Even though I dislike MMO's because I bore easily, I can see myself forking the money for this title.
Why? Because the world doesn't wait for you, it's always "alive" and preforming many things in real time.

It's just a shame I won't be around to play it when it comes out.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

10-13-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Eden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Tabi, Renmei

Definitely playing this when its out.

The dynamic world seems to be working pretty well.

10-13-2010   #4 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute

well I edited opening post in a short time /goes to sleep.

10-14-2010   #5 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
IGN: Ryoko Nee
Class: Paladin lt_sorcerer
Level: i93
Guild: The Kingfishers
Xfire: d4rthsid

Played 1, 2 will be a must for me.

10-15-2010   #6 (permalink)
Take it easy!
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

Played the first, but didn't complete a lot of it.
I still feel obligated to purchase the sequel.
It looks like it's going to be awesome.

10-15-2010   #7 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

I really hope GW2 is what I think it is. I really hate pure instance grinding (Vindictus, Dragonest?, Soul Master)

I like open fields and a good combat system!
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

10-15-2010   #8 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

I liiike. A lot.
Definitely going to buy this one. Definitely

10-15-2010   #9 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80

Definitely my top MMO on my waiting list. Guild Wars 1 was probably the longest MMO I've ever played.

If any of you guys have played GW1 & planning to invest into GW2, play with their Hall of Monuments Reward Calculator: Hall of Monuments Reward Calculator

Basically any achievements you've reached in GW1 will convert into something in GW2.

Henreh, you forgot the Behind the Scene video (The voiceovers of the main characters):

Pretty leet voice cast if I say ;o

Last edited by boomsticky; 10-15-2010 at 07:57 PM.

10-15-2010   #10 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

I loved the first game and have high hopes for the second. I just need to find a way to manage my time so I can play this game when it comes out.

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

10-15-2010   #11 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

I really want this game when it comes out. They haven't announced any kind of release date yet, have they?

10-15-2010   #12 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

^nope which is sad

08-19-2011   #13 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

necro.

watched TB's gameplay vid. between Guild Wars 2 and Diablo III, I'm gonna go for GW2.

08-19-2011   #14 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho
necro.

watched TB's gameplay vid. between Guild Wars 2 and Diablo III, I'm gonna go for GW2.
I was so excited to see that TB would cover GW2 on his Gamescom Coverage series.

Y'all can find Part 2 on your own, I'm sure.

08-21-2011   #15 (permalink)
snake enthusiast
Special
Games
DC Universe OnlineWorld of WarcraftVindictusElsword
Awards Pervert Award

Kongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant future
Guild: Smelly Bedlam

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka

08-21-2011   #16 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
I was so excited to see that TB would cover GW2 on his Gamescom Coverage series.

Y'all can find Part 2 on your own, I'm sure.
TB also has a video out showing one of the pvp modes playing as an engineer the first round and a ranger a second round.

11-08-2011   #17 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

GOTYAY.

01-24-2012   #18 (permalink)
Resident Lurker
Games
VindictusTera OnlinePhantasy Star Online 2

Firzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the rough

Guild Wars 2 Beta Announced, 2012 Launch Confirmed - PC News at IGN

This is going to be a glorious year.
Spoiler!

01-24-2012   #19 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

It seems like it's not exactly OB though:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Kerstein
Ok, to clarify a couple of points:

We purposely didn’t use the term “Open Beta”, we mentioned Beta Events. To some people Open Beta means unlimited access to the game and everybody on the interwebs can play it. This is not what we will do.

We will do Beta Weekend Events. Those of you who played Guild Wars might already be familiar with the concept. It means that many of you (like the blogpost says) will get a chance to participate in specific Events, but access won’t be unlimited – there will be some kind of selection criteria and the beta period will usually start on a Friday and end on the following Sunday.

I hope this helps.
Source

Anyway I don't really mind whether I'm able to join the Beta or not, as long as they do release it this year...like around summer by latest if possible

Once it's out, I can finally ditch all the other games I'm playing and focus on just GW2, muhahahaha

02-20-2012   #20 (permalink)
snake enthusiast
Special
Games
DC Universe OnlineWorld of WarcraftVindictusElsword
Awards Pervert Award

Kongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant future
Guild: Smelly Bedlam

Overflow Server Mechanic