Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-30-2012   #101 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
Class: Sith Assassin lt_sorcerer
Guild: Omega Matrix
Xfire: d4rthsid

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-30-2012   #102 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Sadly I picked it up

RIP level 25 Guardian ;_;

05-04-2012   #103 (permalink)
snake enthusiast
Special
Games
DC Universe OnlineWorld of WarcraftVindictusElsword
Awards Pervert Award

Kongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant future
Guild: Nuclear Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRayne
Because you couldn't jump in Guild Wars, hah ah ha. I get it.

05-09-2012   #104 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Sourced from GW2's official forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Katzbach
We’ll be conducting a stress test on Monday May 14 from 11 AM to 6:00 PM PDT (-7 GMT).

This special test event is open only to Pre-Purchase customers who have registered their accounts. With your help, we can conduct important tests and address some of the issues we identified during our first Beta Weekend Event. During this event, all you need to do is play normally with a new or existing character on your Beta account using the same game client. Please note that since this is a stress test of our servers, you may experience some in-game performance issues. If you’ve pre-purchased Guild Wars 2 and wish to participate in the stress test, we recommend that you register the account and download the game client.

Pre-Purchase customers, log in to the Beta Forums for more information and/or to download the Beta client if needed.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...Started/169235

Having issues logging in? Contact Support: https://support.guildwars2.com/
He said: "...with a new or existing character on your Beta account", so guess our previous characters in BWE are not yet deleted? Oh yay~

...Too bad it'd only last for 7 hours - -

05-10-2012   #105 (permalink)
snake enthusiast
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Kongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Monday May 14 from 11 AM to 6:00 PM PDT (-7 GMT).
European prime time, aw yeah.

06-28-2012   #106 (permalink)
snake enthusiast
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Release date - August 28th, 2012

Last edited by Kongro; 06-28-2012 at 07:27 AM.

06-30-2012   #107 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunch
Release date - August 28th, 2012
Well, it's Aug 25th for those of us who pre-purchased

Also the next as well as the last BWE will run on July 20th-22nd; I seriously can't wait to see what kind of changes they have made to my Engineer

07-09-2012   #108 (permalink)
snake enthusiast
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

The Asura and the Sylvari races will be playable during BWE3.

Play Asura and Sylvari in the July 20-22 Beta Weekend Event! – ArenaNet Blog

You can currently soon get Beta Keys at Curse. Not sure how many are left at the time of this post, though.
They're starting the giveaway tomorrow (July 10th) for the general public.

Europe - Guild Wars 2 Beta Keys
USA / Canada - Guild Wars 2 Beta Keys

Last edited by Kongro; 07-09-2012 at 09:03 AM.

07-10-2012   #109 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Managed to grab myself a spare key, now I can invite some friend with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunch
They're starting the giveaway tomorrow (July 10th) for the general public.
Where did they say that?? Some of my friends would be happy to know if it's real, source plox?
(I didn't see it being mentioned in that Asura/Sylvari blog post)

07-10-2012   #110 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
Class: Sith Assassin lt_sorcerer
Guild: Omega Matrix
Xfire: d4rthsid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Managed to grab myself a spare key, now I can invite some friend with me

Where did they say that?? Some of my friends would be happy to know if it's real, source plox?
(I didn't see it being mentioned in that Asura/Sylvari blog post)
Actually reading his post is helpful, or maybe even clicking the appropriate link he posted. Just sayin'

07-10-2012   #111 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRayne
Actually reading his post is helpful, or maybe even clicking the appropriate link he posted. Just sayin'
I misread that D:

I thought he meant Anet is giving away key on July 10th, not curse.

07-10-2012   #112 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Pretty excited for this beta.

How grindy is this game though? I want to just play it casually but I feel like most of the players would dedicate quite a few hours each week on this game...

07-10-2012   #113 (permalink)
:kamina: Pro

Goldie is on a distinguished road
Guild: SOS Brigade

Damn, I just missed the giveaway ;(

07-10-2012   #114 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho

How grindy is this game though? I want to just play it casually but I feel like most of the players would dedicate quite a few hours each week on this game...
Players would dedicate a long time on it because it's awesome and addicting, not because the game requires you to

07-11-2012   #115 (permalink)
snake enthusiast
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:

It's not grindy at all, really.

If you get bored of the PvE, you can simply jump into the world of PvP and WvWvW with the click of a button.

07-11-2012   #116 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Pve is pretty darn casual. Just prance around the map and do events and hearts as they come.

07-11-2012   #117 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Yeah GW2 is so casual it hurts. If you choose to pour hours into it, you'll just be running around the map doing the same shit over and over, so it's actually better to not play a lot, unless you like grinding and repetition. Shit, even the rewards for farming a shit ton suck for what you have to do.

07-11-2012   #118 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
Yeah GW2 is so casual it hurts. If you choose to pour hours into it, you'll just be running around the map doing the same shit over and over, so it's actually better to not play a lot, unless you like grinding and repetition. Shit, even the rewards for farming a shit ton suck for what you have to do.
Well that depends on how you define hardcore and what do you find it fun.

If you're just aiming to do event after event to level up or something, you might enter empty periods with nothing to do.

But like for me, walking around randomly, listening to NPC's stories/chit-chat, checking out what could be in that water/cave or what's on that hill/mountain, looking for location of Jumping Puzzle, translating the New Kryta language text on the wall...etc, there's a lot of fun stuff to do

Also a small tip for those who don't know: After you finished an event, trying stick around to see if there's any follow-up event (sometimes it happens automatically, or you have to speak to the NPC), I have seen so many players who just left after an event thinking it's now completed with no more business to do.

07-18-2012   #119 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Any specific server you guys will be on? Also IGNs?

07-18-2012   #120 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Any specific server you guys will be on? Also IGNs?
Probably Fort Aspenwood for me, unless it got full quickly or my friend went to another server...

My ID is Blizt.3086 =]