Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-24-2012   #81 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
Class: Sith Assassin lt_sorcerer
Guild: Omega Matrix
Xfire: d4rthsid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Also it's just some small stuff, but I find it neat that on the top right that you can minimize, toggle, close the game without going into the setting or whatever lol
Existed in Guild Wars

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-25-2012   #82 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRayne
Existed in Guild Wars
I see, but I never played GW1 though; among the games I played this is the first time I found such function.

04-25-2012   #83 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Quote:
I see, but I never played GW1 though; among the games I played this is the first time I found such function.
I've seen this in one other game, but I agree; this function is very useful.

Time to put everything at max settings and hopefully my computer doesn't die on me during beta.

Sadly there's so many worlds to choose from; probably going to Deldrimor or Vasburg depending on what the people I'm playing with choose.

04-25-2012   #84 (permalink)
snake enthusiast
Special
Games
DC Universe OnlineWorld of WarcraftVindictusElsword
Awards Pervert Award

Kongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant future
Guild: Nuclear Family

Going to play on Vabbi Istan.

And bollocks, that launcher is pretty.

Last edited by Kongro; 04-25-2012 at 06:56 AM.

04-25-2012   #85 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

I don't usually pre-order games (can't afford right now anyway), so boo. May you guys have fun this weekend, though.

04-25-2012   #86 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

I'll prob play on Darkhaven.

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

04-27-2012   #87 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of

Going to darkhaven with friends so if anyone wants to join us, you know where to find me.

3 hours left before server opens.

Last edited by Gladiat; 04-27-2012 at 09:11 AM.

04-27-2012   #88 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

The game's so laggy that my starter area experience was total crap lol

Can't really play in crowded area too, even in less populated area the framerate is just...(not sure if it's me or the whole game)

I'm in Fort Aspenwood right now, if anyone's also here and wanna play can call me, IGN's Blizt =]

04-27-2012   #89 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute

Those who can't play or didn't buy the game yet, I'll be streaming for the weekend. own3D.tv - shugix

04-27-2012   #90 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Sharing some screenshot of my adventure today~

Wait...is this pork?!
Spoiler!

No dude~ you can't have any~
Spoiler!

Sylvari are not playable yet, but there are already some Sylvari NPC around, this one being the first one I sighted
Spoiler!

Looking from another angle, she actually looks quite pretty, and unique of course~
(makes me want to make a Sylvari even more!)
Spoiler!

Tastes like grassy pig
Spoiler!

Met another Sylvari...but what the hell is that bizarre creature beside her!? Is that...a Sylvari breed wolf?! That's something new...@_@
Spoiler!

Meeting it the first time
Spoiler!

Meeting it the second time...alone...and simply watching
(going up against that number? I can't even take two at the same time! -_-|||)
Spoiler!

Ok, any Char players out there, probably noticed that you can get a skill point around Ashford Forum; here's a tip: if you're alone, or low level, DO NOT take on that NPC!

I was like lvl 5? And I couldn't tell her lvl, and I set up all my mines before challenging her. Result?
Spoiler!

...Turned out she was lvl 13, and she 1hko me in 1 second...YES "1" SECOND, NOT "2" SECONDS Orz

hmmmmm......xD
Spoiler!

One of the rare mini-pet I got: Shaman of Jormag
(look! He's so small and adorable! <3)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Blizt; 04-27-2012 at 09:21 PM.

04-28-2012   #91 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Didn't really take many screenshots here sadly, mostly streamed it.

Maybe I should try a Warrior or Elementalist since I got my Guardian to level 17 yesterday ;_;

04-28-2012   #92 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games

Engineer got boring quick due to the limited variety of skills.

Elementalist is hella fun, so many skills so many combos. Guardian is quite fun as well.

04-28-2012   #93 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Aw yeah found away to jump into the Great Collapse.

04-29-2012   #94 (permalink)
VIP
Games
MabinogiVindictusDungeon Fighter OnlineLineage

Dread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura about
Class: GeassGundam to_champion

dumb question but when is the game going to be release?and your profession cant use other class skill anymore right since its bound by weapon you wield.

04-29-2012   #95 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
Class: Sith Assassin lt_sorcerer
Guild: Omega Matrix
Xfire: d4rthsid

There's no set release date yet, just 2012.

04-30-2012   #96 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread
dumb question but when is the game going to be release?and your profession cant use other class skill anymore right since its bound by weapon you wield.
It's set for release this year for sure, but exact date are not known.

Also I think with certain skill, such as drinking yourself a potion, allows you to use a single or a set of other professional's skill.

Or you might pick up say a Guardian's spirit weapon, which gives you a complete new weapon skills~

04-30-2012   #97 (permalink)
snake enthusiast
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Kongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant futureKongro has a brilliant future

Axewarhorn Axeaxe Ranger all the way.

Instead of saying good things about the game, I'd rather just list the bad things.
  • Jumping puzzles are evil and sadistic. (Finished Demongrub Pits, utterly failed Shaman's Rookery 50+ times. Cripple + Knockback.. Why, Arenanet, why?)
    It felt very unrewarding too.
  • Horrible pet and minion AI (and they also die way too fast).
  • Very little trade-off for going melee. (In PvE. Melee in PvP usually rocks. But in PvE you get 1-shotted by veterans or groupboosted mobs.)
  • Purchased dyes needs to be account shared.

I never managed to get into WvW so I can't really judge that, but I'll focus on that during the next BWE. (parantheses)

04-30-2012   #98 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games

Quote:
It's set for release this year for sure, but exact date are not known.

Also I think with certain skill, such as drinking yourself a potion, allows you to use a single or a set of other professional's skill.

Or you might pick up say a Guardian's spirit weapon, which gives you a complete new weapon skills~
I haven't heard of drinking potions to use a different profession's skill set.

You can only pick up the weapons made by elementalists. I haven't seen anyone pick up my spirit weapons before. Elementalist weapons are so damn fun though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunch
Axewarhorn Axeaxe Ranger all the way.

Instead of saying good things about the game, I'd rather just list the bad things.
  • Jumping puzzles are evil and sadistic. (Finished Demongrub Pits, utterly failed Shaman's Rookery 50+ times. Cripple + Knockback.. Why, Arenanet, why?)
    It felt very unrewarding too.
  • Horrible pet and minion AI (and they also die way too fast).
  • Very little trade-off for going melee. (In PvE. Melee in PvP usually rocks. But in PvE you get 1-shotted by veterans or groupboosted mobs.)
  • Purchased dyes needs to be account shared.

I never managed to get into WvW so I can't really judge that, but I'll focus on that during the next BWE. (parantheses)
If you're getting 1-shotted by veterans then you need to begin utilizing evasions, upgrading your equipment or team up with other people. Not saying that you're not doing this; I played a Guardian so that's probably why I had an easier time with surviving.

If you're wearing a light/medium armor class you really can't trudge through higher level places that easily, since you'll be downed in record time usually.

Last edited by Gladiat; 04-30-2012 at 01:44 PM.

04-30-2012   #99 (permalink)
snake enthusiast
Special
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Best part of the Personal Questing by far.

04-30-2012   #100 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
I haven't heard of drinking potions to use a different profession's skill set.

You can only pick up the weapons made by elementalists. I haven't seen anyone pick up my spirit weapons before. Elementalist weapons are so damn fun though.
Well, I didn't get them in this BWE, but I believe Engineer's Elixir U/X can give you a certain profession's buff or skill, such as Guardian's shiny-wall-thingy skill or thief's stealth.