Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-16-2011   #61 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

J0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really nice

DAMNNIT!
so i was talking to the fat cat in the forest and walked back and rolled past one of the other forest hunters, but he proceeds to attack me and trying to survive i run to the farmer spot by the stairs to let them all fall off. All of them jump off except for the Greatsword Murakumo eastern armor guy and i just go and fight him, but then he starts talking and counts as me betraying the ffffing covenant. What the **** you ***gots attack me for nothing and say I betrayed you?! So i killed him got his shield and murakumo, since i got kicked out i went to go kill Pharis and also grabbed the Roll animation change ring(i forget the name). Killed Pharis and took her bow and hat, but the hell is going on? i got kicked out of my covenant for ****ing fighting back against NPCs that attack me for no fffing reason. What covenant to join now...

Also stuck in Sen's still since i'm horrible at exploring. found Logan, but cant find the key to free him or the item in another cage. Grabbed the drop rate up item. Killed the Giant guy that pulled the gate open in the cutscene, but i cant find the boss still. wat. How2climbup.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-16-2011   #62 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

The key for Logan can be found by going all the way down where that Merchant in the Armor is. You have to run+jump across a part to get to him. It's when you get outside on the way to the top of the fortress.

It's pretty easy to get to the top of the fortress. I'm hoping you got to the room where the mechanism hits the boulders down? If not, go up there, just run up as fast as you can before it sends another one down. There will be a pathway in that room that'll lead you through a few more swinging guillotines/axes or w/e they're called and eventually outside where you'll need to run a bit. There is a bonfire up above as well which requires you to fall.

Once you get high enough, theres a room with two of those cages (like the one Logan is locked in), you can open em (i think a key is needed) and it'll take you back to the very bottom so you don't have to go through all that again, you can take it up as well. It's the shortcut.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

Last edited by Paul; 10-16-2011 at 03:27 PM.

10-16-2011   #63 (permalink)
Orange
Games
4StoryACE OnlineAdventure Quest WorldsAge of Armor
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Faith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of light

I accidentally killed a npc trapped in a barrel when i got to depths. What does he do? lol

10-16-2011   #64 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith
I accidentally killed a npc trapped in a barrel when i got to depths. What does he do? lol
Pyromancy trainer. Should have just rolled into the barrels like everyone else.

I had to completely restart after two game breaking bugs. First the door to lower Undead Burg wouldn't open with either master key or the required key on my PvP alt. Then on my main the bridges in the catacombs wouldn't rotate after hitting their switches in NG+ preventing me from getting to Nito. About 100 hours ****ed over. Now I got a min-max build going and I'm going to violently rape people with my +5 Lightning Uchigatana and +5 Lightning Zweihander once I get to Anor Londo again.

10-18-2011   #65 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

J0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really nice

Got to dat Anor Londo and it seems to be pretty easy and kinda hard, but man is it fun.
Grabbed dat Havel set by entering the secret room in the fireplace around the room with the bonfire and PRAISE THE SUN warrior. so many mimics and dem knight. backstabbin everything lol.

10-21-2011   #66 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

I should stop playing online. I am embarrassing myself too much.

Put down summon sign in Anor Londo.
Play around with my various armors and cosplay while I wait.
Get summoned to another player's world.
Host greets me and I start to change back to my standard equipment.
An invader came, backstabs and kills me while I was changing.
I've been in the host's world for only 5 seconds T_T.

10-21-2011   #67 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

I forgot what it was called but you know that Hollow that appears in the Painting World with the spiked whip? I always screw around with the huge ass hat it wears (which can be found before jumping off the bridge to return to the normal world if you killed the Hollow). It's huge... and hilarious.

Anyways, I suck so bad at PvPing, it's always a pain in the ass cause when I do end up invading (Forest Hunter Covenant) I always end up doing 1 vs 2... such a pain in the ass. Super annoying when one has a Stone Sword as well... causes you to 'become heavy'.

Though I think I'm just gonna be cheap and piss people off once I get the equips.... Armor of Thorns + Fog Ring = Piss people off by damaging them from rolling and being un-targetable. If I can use Dark Wood Grain Ring (back flips) with Armor of Thorns... I'm just gonna troll people.

Last edited by Paul; 10-21-2011 at 09:17 PM.

10-22-2011   #68 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
I forgot what it was called but you know that Hollow that appears in the Painting World with the spiked whip? I always screw around with the huge ass hat it wears (which can be found before jumping off the bridge to return to the normal world if you killed the Hollow). It's huge... and hilarious.

Anyways, I suck so bad at PvPing, it's always a pain in the ass cause when I do end up invading (Forest Hunter Covenant) I always end up doing 1 vs 2... such a pain in the ass. Super annoying when one has a Stone Sword as well... causes you to 'become heavy'.

Though I think I'm just gonna be cheap and piss people off once I get the equips.... Armor of Thorns + Fog Ring = Piss people off by damaging them from rolling and being un-targetable. If I can use Dark Wood Grain Ring (back flips) with Armor of Thorns... I'm just gonna troll people.
Enjoy eating a backstab or a horizontal swing. Not a single person who has tried to thorns me has lived to tell the tale. While a genius idea, it doesn't quite work.

I now have my own way of dealing with ***gots using TWoP: dung pies and poison knives as they stack. Also one shotting people with the Crystal Ring Shield as they start casting TWoP. WoG/Force people I just block, run in and backstab. Seen a few people try to use the camo spell on me in Dukes Archives. Too bad I know what object it turns them into and where all 5 or so of those objects are.

10-23-2011   #69 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

How to deal with Dragon Stone glitchers in PvP//invasion? o_o

Pretty annoying when they enter and do nothing but glitch and throw infinite fire bombs... can't even move once you get hit; screwed if you try to block.

10-24-2011   #70 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Use iron flesh?
Then again I'm kinda don't know a lot of things on this game so it may be bullshit.

10-24-2011   #71 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
How to deal with Dragon Stone glitchers in PvP//invasion? o_o

Pretty annoying when they enter and do nothing but glitch and throw infinite fire bombs... can't even move once you get hit; screwed if you try to block.
Well my dear Paul I'm in the top 30 on the wanted list on 360 and I've had my fair share of them. Get the spell Great Magic Shield. It makes you invulnerable for about 20 seconds per casting. Then proceed to backstab them repeatedly. Most dragons I run into are in Havels armor with shield as well and onehanding a 50 str weapon. As well as using Crystal homing soulmass and Tranquil Walk of Peace. Sometimes the fog ring as well with a lightning weapon to boot. They can't do jack while you're immune to all damage. Also the spell Great Combustion rapes most people. I only leveled my INT because of getting like 1.2 million souls from a days worth of invading people. Crystal homing soulmass is bugged when invading and in Dukes Archives. It will more than likely fly into the ground or walls. Works fine for when invaded though.
Crystal Magic Weapon is also pretty worthless without a +15 weapon. So a good fire/magic/lightning resist shield, Great Combustion and Strong Magic Shield is all you should need against that. Fire bombs aren't usually that big of a problem since they are easy to dodge. I personally prefer to carry dung pies and poison knives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
Use iron flesh?
Then again I'm kinda don't know a lot of things on this game so it may be bullshit.
Only useful vs physical damage and is rumored to increase magic damage you take. At least for lightning.

I should stop being lazy and PvP again, didn't do any at all yesterday since I was working on my Thor concept character. Always fun streaming Dark Souls PvP and showing hatemail.

Last edited by Metty; 10-24-2011 at 04:43 AM.

10-24-2011   #72 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light

I really wonder who puts "Praise the sun!" everywhere...

10-24-2011   #73 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

You dare question the will of Solaire, first born of Gwyn? He wishes to be grossly incandescent like the sun once again.

10-24-2011   #74 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Yes, yes I do.
Because it leaves me in despair when it is not a hint.

10-24-2011   #75 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

When in doubt, lacking bravery, etc. PRAISE THE SUN! As it will always help.

10-28-2011   #76 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

So i reached THE PAINTED WORLD after ornstein and smough. Grabbed dat Blood Shield for dem resistances and the dried finger. Anyone know how to deal with the hollows with the spiked wheel on their backs? They kept kicking my ass and blocking just made me run out of stamina.

10-28-2011   #77 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Try luring each of them out one by one, and make them smash into a wall so they will stop.
And use dodge to the side.

10-28-2011   #78 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

If you're only fighting them to get to the switch to open the door to the boss, then just use a leap attack on the dragon ass. It will stand up and you can just drop down to the bridge below. However if you are down there to get the key for the Velka stuff, use a shield with 100 physical and good stability (60+).

10-28-2011   #79 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

I didn't have a single problem with those Wheel Skeleton guys in the Painting World. Just lure one at a time and stay near a wall so they have something to stop on. Don't try attacking when they're moving, you'll probably end up killing yourself unless you have good timing.

Anyways, if you decide to kill the boss there, don't forget the tail, it's incredibly annoying trying to get playing alone.

11-01-2011   #80 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

finished the Painted World, grabbed the annex key but dont know where to use it lol....
Killed Priscilla without cutting tail. :/ tried letting my random co-ops know im trying to cut, but they just killed her... i'll make sure to grab it NG+ i guess.
Probably going to be workin my way to New Londo and getting the Dark Wraith covenant, anything i should know before i go there and or PvP info?